SDCC 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations: China Imports Gallery

Transformers News: SDCC 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations: China Imports Gallery

Thursday, July 12th, 2012 9:26PM CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News, Event News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 60,476

A welcome piece of news to come out of the SDCC 2012 Hasbro panel was the upcoming domestic release of the Asian market Transformers Generations repaint/remolds! The Seibertron gallery of these figures from the display room is now live. Click here for the full gallery.

Legends Class:

Deluxe Class:

Scouts:

Voyagers:

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations: China Imports Gallery (1399926)
Posted by TFfan1 on July 12th, 2012 @ 9:32pm CDT
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations: China Imports Gallery (1399928)
Posted by ILL-Star on July 12th, 2012 @ 9:36pm CDT
TFfan1 wrote:Springer looks good, Swerve is meh and does anyone else think Hot Spot could be repainted into Last Stand of the Wreckers Pyro?
or if you have botcon 2010 Pyro you can just switch the heads. But a custom paint job can do just as fine.
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations: China Imports Gallery (1399930)
Posted by TFfan1 on July 12th, 2012 @ 9:39pm CDT
In fairness this will be a lot easier on my wallet than going out to get a BotCon Pyro. I mean this one will probably go around $30 bucks and you get a really LSoTW style Pyro head with the figure.
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations: China Imports Gallery (1399931)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on July 12th, 2012 @ 9:39pm CDT

Ya' done read my mind, TFfan1:
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... park/2723/
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations: China Imports Gallery (1399932)
Posted by Gearslide on July 12th, 2012 @ 9:40pm CDT
So, um... what happened to Brawn?
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations: China Imports Gallery (1399936)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on July 12th, 2012 @ 9:46pm CDT
wait so the china figures are being released in the US? Thats pretty cool but why arent there any prices? Im sure deluxes will be ridiculously priced at $15 like the others, the voyagers will either stay at $20 or go up to $25 & scouts probably wont stay at $8 so im going with $10 or $11.I like that G2 style Megatron & laserbeak the best, wheelies pretty cool too. Its also nice to see some of the legend molds that were never released over here get a second chance. Still wish i could've got that legends G1 Megatron.
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations: China Imports Gallery (1399941)
Posted by worldsgreatest on July 12th, 2012 @ 9:53pm CDT
FINALLY! I've always wanted a George Washington/Megatron Crossover. Maybe Hasbro IS listening!!!
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations: China Imports Gallery (1399942)
Posted by mattwhite924 on July 12th, 2012 @ 9:54pm CDT
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations: China Imports Gallery (1399954)
Posted by Trikeboy on July 12th, 2012 @ 10:11pm CDT
Really not feeling Springer from that mold but I might get it to put a better head on Warbot Defender.
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations: China Imports Gallery (1399978)
Posted by Firebird on July 12th, 2012 @ 10:56pm CDT
Thats great that Hasbro will be releasing these stateside. I'll probably buy Wheelie just because how shocked I was at how well the repaint works from using Jazz. (oh and the slingshot too!)

I just wonder how Hasbro is planning on distributing these. I don't think Toys r us will want to take on more exclusives in addition to the 2 Masterpiece figures they will be offering this fall. Maybe they will offer the directly from Hasbrotoyshop?
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations: China Imports Gallery (1399999)
Posted by Evil_the_Nub on July 12th, 2012 @ 11:40pm CDT
Is it the angle of the photo or did they tweak Powerdive's arms do be less horrible than Highbrows?
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations: China Imports Gallery (1400001)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on July 12th, 2012 @ 11:41pm CDT
Gearslide wrote:So, um... what happened to Brawn?

I second this question. Is he just not seeing a release in North America, or was his figure canceled altogether, even in the asian market?
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations: China Imports Gallery (1400028)
Posted by DevastaTTor on July 13th, 2012 @ 1:59am CDT
May have to skip Artfire in lieu of Hot Spot. Looks great and will certainly be cheaper.
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations: China Imports Gallery (1400057)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on July 13th, 2012 @ 4:17am CDT
mattwhite924 wrote:I find it funny that the American packaging has more Chinese on it than the Chinese versions.

Exactly! Here's the ones in Hong Kong... No Chinese at all! Except for the back white sticker...

Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations: China Imports Gallery (1400062)
Posted by RhA on July 13th, 2012 @ 4:58am CDT
Springer got bumped up to the 'want' list and Hotspot was already there. It's nice to see he's got a new face, I didn't see any pictures of that yet. New face confirmed, now to obtain him.
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations: China Imports Gallery (1400065)
Posted by Genocide G2.0 on July 13th, 2012 @ 5:46am CDT
Yep Springer is still No1 on my list and now Powerdive

I really like wheelies head he's a maybe also i like Hotspots head while Megatron isn't too bad i just think nothing can look more off than overlords

It's a shame scout brawl never got a new head just looks like a boring repaint same with all the scoutS when it comes to new heads i do like the look of Laserbeak and Deadends colour scheme.
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations: China Imports Gallery (1400101)
Posted by nilocomic on July 13th, 2012 @ 9:24am CDT
The photographer forgot to take any shots of Laserbeak out of the package.
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations: China Imports Gallery (1400104)
Posted by Mkall on July 13th, 2012 @ 9:37am CDT
I'm very pleased that these will now be easier to track down. Getting 3 wheelies is going to be much easier and more affordable now. Also because of the cheaper prices, I may just get a few more of these guys than I had originally intended had they only been released in Asia.
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations: China Imports Gallery (1400107)
Posted by G1 Legacy on July 13th, 2012 @ 9:41am CDT
:-? Ok, so I've heard all these reasons why logistically it was necessary for these reveals to be showcased at SDCC. But seriously folks, how stupid is it to have an actual TRANSFORMERS convention and to not have had these reveals take place there. It makes one feel pretty unappreciated as a consumer thats loyal to the brand. There are those that say that this year was a fluke, having Botcon earlier than usual and SDCC occuring in a more convient timing and location window, but I gotta say this is pretty rediculous (and yes, I see the big picture here, but damn, you pay to go to Botcon for a reason). I'm going to be patient and see if this situation repeats itself in the coming years and go from there.
Re: SDCC 2012 Coverage: Transformers Generations: China Imports Gallery (1400120)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on July 13th, 2012 @ 10:20am CDT
Help, my love head retools is striking again with the close-up of Powerdive. Added him to the list, because I'm such a big... :BANG_HEAD:

And has anybody noticed Springer's shoulders are mistransformed?