Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Generations Preview Night Gallery

Transformers News: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Generations Preview Night Gallery

Wednesday, July 17th, 2013 10:35PM CDT

Categories: Event News, Site News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 22,169

The Seibertron.com SDCC 2013 Preview Night Transformers Generations Gallery is now live! The big reveal for tonight was obviously Voyager Whirl, but many of other previously seen Generations figures where also on display. Click here to check out the full gallery.

Keep in mind most of the figures currently on display were also on display three weeks ago at BotCon, click here to view our BotCon 2013 galleries.

SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Generations Preview Night Gallery

SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Generations Preview Night Gallery

SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Generations Preview Night Gallery

SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Generations Preview Night Gallery

SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Generations Preview Night Gallery

SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Generations Preview Night Gallery

SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Generations Preview Night Gallery

SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Generations Preview Night Gallery

SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Generations Preview Night Gallery

SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Generations Preview Night Gallery
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Generations Preview Night Gallery (1504103)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 17th, 2013 @ 10:46pm CDT
Anyone else notice the lack of black paint on Bumblebee's torso?

Damn, was really hoping Armada Starscream would be here. Oh well, tomorrow afternoon will undoubtedly have him up! :grin:

As usual, a majority of these I want. I'd much rather have Goldbug and Dreadwing than Bumblebee and Megatron.
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Generations Preview Night Gallery (1504106)
Posted by sixshot20 on July 17th, 2013 @ 10:56pm CDT
Does anyone know when they start selling the exclusives for the convention?
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Generations Preview Night Gallery (1504107)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 17th, 2013 @ 10:58pm CDT
sixshot20 wrote:Does anyone know when they start selling the exclusives for the convention?

Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Generations Preview Night Gallery (1504108)
Posted by Superwheeljack on July 17th, 2013 @ 10:58pm CDT
Oh man, I want that megatron so freaking bad 8-}
dreading, thunder cracker, and Orion pax too, along with trail breaker. Im skipping hoist, bee, and that goldfire
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Generations Preview Night Gallery (1504120)
Posted by sixshot20 on July 17th, 2013 @ 11:06pm CDT
[quote="Mindmaster"}
At the convention, no clue. But online @ HTS, it should be by the first few days, Monday at least, after SDCC.[/quote]

Thanks allot :D
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Generations Preview Night Gallery (1504131)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 17th, 2013 @ 11:22pm CDT
Nothing new here. Looking forward to the remaining days of the Con.
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Generations Preview Night Gallery (1504136)
Posted by mooncake623 on July 17th, 2013 @ 11:26pm CDT
I don't know how I feel about Whirl..
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Generations Preview Night Gallery (1504144)
Posted by Metrosuplex on July 18th, 2013 @ 12:14am CDT
Yeah, Whirl... >:oP

I'm not sure if I'm into it. I can't make out the head too well... but I will say this: I HATE THOSE CLAW HANDS. :-x :-x

It's Bay-former crap, IMO. #-o
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Generations Preview Night Gallery (1504147)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 18th, 2013 @ 12:24am CDT
Metrosuplex wrote:Yeah, Whirl... >:oP

It's Bay-former crap, IMO. #-o
Um, what on Earth are you talking about? Those claw hands of Whirl's are straight up GEEWUN.

Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Generations Preview Night Gallery (1504148)
Posted by YRQRM0 on July 18th, 2013 @ 12:25am CDT
Orion's face on the box art looks creepy to me.

Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Generations Preview Night Gallery (1504152)
Posted by Flashwave on July 18th, 2013 @ 12:53am CDT
YRQRM0 wrote:Orion's face on the box art looks creepy to me.

I just wanna see Armada Starscream! He better be good! And he better come with Swindle! and Swindle better be as good as his orignal, and not a letdown like the UniverseJolt Minicon was

fixed.
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Generations Preview Night Gallery (1504153)
Posted by Dylvatron2005 on July 18th, 2013 @ 12:56am CDT
idk think they would have like the exact type of minicon to fit onto starscream like the original but they might put in a legion class or scout class figure of swindle in the set i really don't know :-? :???:
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Generations Preview Night Gallery (1504161)
Posted by leokearon on July 18th, 2013 @ 1:48am CDT
I hope they show Tiny Ancient Dude aka Tailgate and Skywarp
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Generations Preview Night Gallery (1504175)
Posted by Convotron on July 18th, 2013 @ 3:12am CDT
I also see the lack of paint apps on Bumblebee's torso. Hmm.

I'm looking forward to these toys. The pack in comics are a nice element of these toys. It's such a great thing that there is a close working relationship between IDW and these Generations toys.
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Generations Preview Night Gallery (1504204)
Posted by Mykltron on July 18th, 2013 @ 5:58am CDT
Is Metroplex's waist section the wrong way round?
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Generations Preview Night Gallery (1505220)
Posted by MGrotusque on July 20th, 2013 @ 7:02pm CDT
That Orion Pax art is pretty crappy. He looks like a total dick. All miserable and shit with his beady eyes lookin shifty. Like he's gonna punch me in the face just cause he's pissed about something and i was standing too close to him.
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Generations Preview Night Gallery (1505226)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 20th, 2013 @ 7:37pm CDT
MGrotusque wrote:WHo is that figure above him though? The one with it's back turned and the shark paint job on, what i suspect is , a nosecone?
Doubledealer
Re: SDCC 2013 Coverage: Transformers Generations Preview Night Gallery (1505912)
Posted by MGrotusque on July 23rd, 2013 @ 11:11pm CDT
Ohhhh...that's nice! That's a legitimate repaint.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction