SDCC 2014 exclusives up on HTS

Transformers News: SDCC 2014 exclusives up on HTS

Monday, August 4th, 2014 9:20AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: mooncake623   Views: 23,645

2014 SDCC exclusives available at

some exclusives might have been sold out by the time you read this.
Credit(s): Hasbro Toy Shop

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: SDCC 2014 exclusives up on HTS (1596409)
Posted by GuyIncognito on August 4th, 2014 @ 9:33am CDT
mooncake623 wrote:http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/products/category/exclusives

some stuff sold out.

I figured the Dinobot and rock band sets would sell out before the Kreons, but maybe everyone is balking at the prices of the sets. They're charging a high premium for a cardboard mountain and some hot-glued scraps of fabric.
Re: SDCC 2014 exclusives up on HTS (1596410)
Posted by ScottyP on August 4th, 2014 @ 9:34am CDT
Re: SDCC 2014 exclusives up on HTS (1596412)
Posted by mooncake623 on August 4th, 2014 @ 9:39am CDT
ScottyP wrote:Grabbed the Kreons and the Dinobots. Will get the Rock Band dudes eventually, just couldn't stomach it on top of all the other stuff.

It'll probably still be around.

Dinobot set still not sold out! weird.
Re: SDCC 2014 exclusives up on HTS (1596414)
Posted by Noideaforaname on August 4th, 2014 @ 9:41am CDT
Doesn't surprise me the Kreon set sold out first. The price is incredible ($2 a Kreon, better than retail!) plus it's a great way for many to catch up without hunting them all down individually via eBay or wherever.
Re: SDCC 2014 exclusives up on HTS (1596415)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on August 4th, 2014 @ 9:52am CDT
You know, I was all set to buy the Dinobots off ebay, but stopped myself. Glad I did so. I could do without the box (and the cost it undoubtedly added), but I really like the look of this set.
Re: SDCC 2014 exclusives up on HTS (1596420)
Posted by triKlops on August 4th, 2014 @ 10:06am CDT
Yep, just got my Dinobot set; the Kreo set had already sold out so 1 out of 2 isn't bad.
Re: SDCC 2014 exclusives up on HTS (1596421)
Posted by mooncake623 on August 4th, 2014 @ 10:06am CDT
dinobots sold out.
Re: SDCC 2014 exclusives up on HTS (1596422)
Posted by datguy86 on August 4th, 2014 @ 10:07am CDT
Dinobots are gone.
Re: SDCC 2014 exclusives up on HTS (1596430)
Posted by Wageboo on August 4th, 2014 @ 10:41am CDT
NOOOOO! My overpriced dinobots GONE!!
Re: SDCC 2014 exclusives up on HTS (1596437)
Posted by shajaki on August 4th, 2014 @ 11:06am CDT
:BOOM:
Re: SDCC 2014 exclusives up on HTS (1596439)
Posted by leokearon on August 4th, 2014 @ 11:07am CDT
It's a shame Hasbro don't care about anywhere but America with their shop :(
Re: SDCC 2014 exclusives up on HTS (1596441)
Posted by ScottyP on August 4th, 2014 @ 11:10am CDT
leokearon wrote:It's a shame Hasbro don't care about anywhere but America with their shop :(

They ship to Canada as well.
Re: SDCC 2014 exclusives up on HTS (1596442)
Posted by Madeus Prime on August 4th, 2014 @ 11:13am CDT
:-(

No kreo for me.
Re: SDCC 2014 exclusives up on HTS (1596445)
Posted by leokearon on August 4th, 2014 @ 11:16am CDT
ScottyP wrote:

They ship to Canada as well.

Lucky them but they clearly hate Europeans
Re: SDCC 2014 exclusives up on HTS (1596447)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on August 4th, 2014 @ 11:23am CDT
Just to note: when I tried to use Paypal it said I couldn't because they don't ship to Canada. But just using visa directly worked. So their Paypal is just set not to work for Canadians.
Re: SDCC 2014 exclusives up on HTS (1596451)
Posted by mooncake623 on August 4th, 2014 @ 11:41am CDT
Re: SDCC 2014 exclusives up on HTS (1596452)
Posted by mooncake623 on August 4th, 2014 @ 11:43am CDT
mooncake623 wrote:ScottyP make sure you call HTS Your order is probably on hold. You have to call their CS to release it.

Anything over $200 they put a hold on
Re: SDCC 2014 exclusives up on HTS (1596453)
Posted by rpetras on August 4th, 2014 @ 11:47am CDT
Aaaaand I missed everything I cared about.

Stoopid work making me work at work.
Re: SDCC 2014 exclusives up on HTS (1596455)
Posted by xyl360 on August 4th, 2014 @ 11:52am CDT
leokearon wrote:
ScottyP wrote:

They ship to Canada as well.

Lucky them but they clearly hate Europeans

No, they don't hate them, they just aren't the proper subsidiary/division of Hasbro that handles distribution in the European market, just North America. They should open up a .uk shop for the UK market (and they may have already). I doubt they'd carry these even if they had such a site though, since it is a North American exclusive due to the location of the convention (same reason we don't get Takara/Japanese exclusives over here in the US unless someone like the TFCC works out a distribution deal with ehobby or whoever).

Still, it would be nice if they did set aside some of the con exclusives for the other markets. I know I'd appreciate it if the Japanese exclusives were easier (and cheaper) to get without requiring me to pay the hefty import fees.
Re: SDCC 2014 exclusives up on HTS (1596456)
Posted by ScottyP on August 4th, 2014 @ 11:53am CDT

Calling them up preemptively does not release the hold, but they can put a note on the order that you've already called in when their automated systems hold it and await confirmation to try and expedite the process.

Just going off what the CS rep just told me. Basically, if you call them today, and you get an email later that it's on hold due to the dollar amount, just call in again.