Seibertron.Com Creative Roundup: May 20, 2012

Transformers News: Seibertron.Com Creative Roundup: May 20, 2012

Sunday, May 20th, 2012 2:16AM CDT

Categories: Site News, Cartoon News, Live Action Movie News, Toy News, Site Articles, Game News, Digital Media News, Transtopia
Posted by: Burn   Views: 134,078

Hi folks, and welcome to what will hopefully become a weekly feature here on Seibertron.Com as we showcase the creativity of our many members each week.

From the Repainted Transformers forum, Overcracker gives us a look at his blinged up Transformers Prime Powerizer Optimus Prime.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Our Custom Figures forum was busy this week.
First up, our resident News Crew member Blurrz treated us to his newest character, Assassino Side Burn.

paul053 shows us his rendition of Transformers Prime Slipstream as well as the work he undertook to bring her to life.

chonosmoon unveils his take on WFC/FOC Soundwave.

jcartwork brings us a Supreme Sized Movie Ironhide, complete with LED's.

daimchoc reveals an all new Shapeways produced head for WFC Cliffjumper.

From our Extensive Mods and Scratchbuilds forum Wheeljack-S70 reveals his plans for a Masterpiece Inferno/Grapple Upgrade Kit.

Our Fan-Art Forum saw two new pieces this week.

roBROmanceFTW gives us a look at Samurai Prime based on a previous custom.

Gen1. shows off his 3D modelling skills with a rendition of IDW's Classic G.I. Joe Volume 14 cover, a solo pic of Masterpiece Megatron, and a behind the scenes look at how it all came together.

Our Photo Blitz forum has been pretty quiet except for one thread, as Godzillabot Primal struggles to keep up with the many requests he's had for his digibashing skills. Check out Godzillabot's Digibashes for all of his creations and make your own requests.

The Fan-Fiction Forum has also been active this week with M3Gr1ml0ck brings us the final act of the Sentinel Prime chapter from the Seeds of Deception project.

And that folks, is the weekly round-up of our creative forums. We encourage you to check them all out, give feedback to our artists and if you're brave enough, start posting your own creations!
Credit(s): Various Seibertron.com Members
Re: Seibertron.Com Creative Roundup: May 20, 2012 (1381495)
Posted by xyl360 on May 20th, 2012 @ 5:17am CDT
This is awesome :D!!!

Keep these articles coming guys! THIS is how you cater to your community. I'm glad to see these inspiring artists and creative fans getting the spotlight :)!
Re: Seibertron.Com Creative Roundup: May 20, 2012 (1381500)
Posted by Mykltron on May 20th, 2012 @ 5:45am CDT
It's about time the Transtopia newsletter was resurrected.
Re: Seibertron.Com Creative Roundup: May 20, 2012 (1381509)
Posted by RAcast on May 20th, 2012 @ 6:27am CDT
I thoroughly enjoy this update, definitely do these every now and then. :)
Re: Seibertron.Com Creative Roundup: May 20, 2012 (1381528)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on May 20th, 2012 @ 7:49am CDT
people in the awesome pictures and poses thread should get some attention as well ;)
Re: Seibertron.Com Creative Roundup: May 20, 2012 (1381530)
Posted by #Sideways# on May 20th, 2012 @ 7:58am CDT
Congrats Godzillabot! You made it to front page news!
Re: Seibertron.Com Creative Roundup: May 20, 2012 (1381557)
Posted by Sideswipe501 on May 20th, 2012 @ 9:42am CDT
Awesome! Keep these up! I really like looking at custom figures, so I hope this stays! :grin:
Re: Seibertron.Com Creative Roundup: May 20, 2012 (1381558)
Posted by Godzillabot Primal on May 20th, 2012 @ 9:47am CDT
I'm on the front page. Another five minutes on fame. :D
Re: Seibertron.Com Creative Roundup: May 20, 2012 (1381572)
Posted by mattyc1007 on May 20th, 2012 @ 11:21am CDT
Mykltron wrote:It's about time the Transtopia newsletter was resurrected.

Seconded
Re: Seibertron.Com Creative Roundup: May 20, 2012 (1381577)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 20th, 2012 @ 11:50am CDT
Re: Seibertron.Com Creative Roundup: May 20, 2012 (1381583)
Posted by Godzillabot Primal on May 20th, 2012 @ 11:55am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:I owe a crap load to Godzillabot for my signature and all the digibashes he's done for me... :BOWDOWN:

You don't owe me a thing. I do it becuase I love it.

And Burn, The set of Cyberjets aren't mine. (Back when I didn't have PS and was trying to get the thread off the ground) Try my HOS Grimlock instead. :D
Re: Seibertron.Com Creative Roundup: May 20, 2012 (1381584)
Posted by El Duque on May 20th, 2012 @ 11:59am CDT
Hey guys, I've updated the homepage article with images of all your fine work!
Re: Seibertron.Com Creative Roundup: May 20, 2012 (1381586)
Posted by Godzillabot Primal on May 20th, 2012 @ 12:03pm CDT
El Duque wrote:Hey guys, I've updated the homepage article with images of all your fine work!

Thanks but those Cyberjets aren't my digibashes. They belong to a DeviantART member, I was just trying to get the thread into the air back then
Re: Seibertron.Com Creative Roundup: May 20, 2012 (1381589)
Posted by Godzillabot Primal on May 20th, 2012 @ 12:06pm CDT

Re: Seibertron.Com Creative Roundup: May 20, 2012 (1381601)
Posted by Overcracker on May 20th, 2012 @ 12:26pm CDT
Hey, I made the front page ha ha. Just a tiny tiny touch up. Glad people liked it.

I guess I'll post the silverized Cliffjumper then.
Re: Seibertron.Com Creative Roundup: May 20, 2012 (1381608)
Posted by El Duque on May 20th, 2012 @ 12:41pm CDT
Godzillabot Primal wrote:

My bad! I've updated with one that I'm pretty sure is yours. However, if it's not just let me know, or for that matter if you have one you're particularly proud of that you would prefer just let me know.
Re: Seibertron.Com Creative Roundup: May 20, 2012 (1381616)
Posted by Godzillabot Primal on May 20th, 2012 @ 12:58pm CDT
El Duque wrote:
Godzillabot Primal wrote:

Yep, that's mine! Thanks!
Re: Seibertron.Com Creative Roundup: May 20, 2012 (1381621)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on May 20th, 2012 @ 1:21pm CDT
cool - it's great to see fan's creativity showcased so prominently :)
Re: Seibertron.Com Creative Roundup: May 20, 2012 (1381723)
Posted by Hotrodimust on May 20th, 2012 @ 6:16pm CDT
How do you get pics up here I have a couple customs I'd like to share
Re: Seibertron.Com Creative Roundup: May 20, 2012 (1381766)
Posted by Skyfire77 on May 20th, 2012 @ 9:25pm CDT
Hotrodimust wrote:How do you get pics up here I have a couple customs I'd like to share

Easiest way is to upload them to a photo-sharing site (Photobucket, Imageshack, Flickr, etc.) then insert the links (img code, with the square brackets) into your post here.
Re: Seibertron.Com Creative Roundup: May 20, 2012 (1381797)
Posted by Hotrodimust on May 20th, 2012 @ 10:27pm CDT
Skyfire77 wrote:

The only problem is I'm always on my iPad never my pc and I'm not sure if I can upload pictures to photobucket or any other site from my iPad. I guess there is only one way to find out because I don't like sitting at my computer desk and using my desk top lol

Ending Soon On eBay

Takara Tomy Transformers Movie DOTM CV03 STARSCREAM ORBITAL ASSAULT CARRIER - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 21 minutes 30 seconds
Transformers Takara Japan Age of Extinction AOE AD29 Voyager Dinobot SLOG MISB - Time Remaining: 3 days 14 hours 36 minutes 16 seconds
HOT TOYS THE TRANSFORMERS G1 Optimus Prime Starscream Version 12" Figure Special - Time Remaining: 2 days 3 hours 7 minutes 21 seconds
Transformers SDCC Beast Hunters Shockwave's Lab Variant MISB - Time Remaining: 3 days 10 hours 24 minutes 31 seconds
vhtf Hasbro Transformers AUTOBOT SKIDS MUDFLAP ice cream truck ROTF NIP rare - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 43 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers Prime Beast Hunters ULTRA MAGNUS Commander Cancelled Unreleased - Time Remaining: 24 days 11 hours 28 minutes 1 second
transformers g1 insecticons shrapnel bombshell kickback 100% complete - Time Remaining: 2 days 4 hours 29 minutes 27 seconds
transformers g1 wst world smallest transformers black starscream - Time Remaining: 15 days 20 hours 44 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory