Seibertron.com Exclusive: Video footage from the set of Transformers 3!

Transformers News: Seibertron.com Exclusive: Video footage from the set of Transformers 3!

Saturday, July 10th, 2010 11:27PM CDT

Categories: Movie News, Event News, Media
Posted by: Savage   Views: 38,936

Seibertron has just returned from the set of Transformers 3 in Chicago! Now you too can experience the set of Transformers 3 through Seibertron.com's seven exclusive videos! Because the videos were filmed at night, they are best viewed with your monitor's brightness level turned up and the lights in the room dimmed or off. For more on Transformers 3, keep your eyes right here on Seibertron.com!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Seibertron.com Exclusive: Video footage from the set of Transformers 3! (1096631)
Posted by UltraPrimal on July 10th, 2010 @ 11:48pm CDT
Thanks for the videos!

What's with the new NEST logo? A skull? I don't see them putting that on the toy packaging.
Re: Seibertron.com Exclusive: Video footage from the set of Transformers 3! (1096638)
Posted by gigazarak on July 11th, 2010 @ 12:22am CDT

UltraPrimal wrote:Thanks for the videos!

Dunno, I reckon the skull is pretty tame, they've done worse, I mean look at the sunken eye sockets on Bludgeon/Banzai-tron, pretty scary! And Oil-slick from animated had a goats skull for a front on the alt mode.
Re: Seibertron.com Exclusive: Video footage from the set of Transformers 3! (1096650)
Posted by Seibertron on July 11th, 2010 @ 1:39am CDT
gigazarak wrote:Cool videos, well done on getting the Exclusive! Is Optimus Black? Or is it just the night-time lighting? Trailer looks cool, dare I say... it's G1! *eep* sorry :(

UltraPrimal wrote:Thanks for the videos!

Night time 8pm dusk lighting. I was able to play around with the light settings on my camera to take some decent still shots that look pretty decent despite it being dusk/dark.

Click here for photos!
Re: Seibertron.com Exclusive: Video footage from the set of Transformers 3! (1096655)
Posted by Anonymous. on July 11th, 2010 @ 1:58am CDT
I'm getting excited about this movie..
Re: Seibertron.com Exclusive: Video footage from the set of Transformers 3! (1096660)
Posted by Joshua Vallse on July 11th, 2010 @ 2:19am CDT
LOL, I luv the little random clusters of destruction....it just amuses me. I also find it funny they were trying to do media control with the whole "No pics please" when, really there's no way you can get around it. Any passer by with a zoom can snap a few ones and be off. Kuddos for getting that close to the cars.

If I were the crowd control guys, I'd just let everyone be really. It's just a part time gig I would imagine, and it's kind of absurd to try to do media control when your driving the cars around in broad daylight and parking them out in the road all through the night, heavily public roads I might imagine. Still, it's good for us they didn't try too hard to hide things ths time around in Chicago, I can only imagine how worse it will be to put a media blanket around DC when that time comes.
-Josh
Re: Seibertron.com Exclusive: Video footage from the set of Transformers 3! (1096680)
Posted by gigazarak on July 11th, 2010 @ 3:44am CDT
Seibertron wrote:

UltraPrimal wrote:Thanks for the videos!

Click here for photos!

Wow! It's so shiny!

The trailer looks kinda bland tho, it's just a box, in that way, it's TOO G1 if there ever was such a thing ;)

What am I expecting tho? Power Master Optimus Prime with like, the Godmaster extended trailer? Well maybe I am! It's over the top, just what the Bay movies demand, maybe the trailer transforms into something elaborate? If so, it'll certainly transform ELABORATELY! ;)

Great photos for night-time! Thanks!
Re: Seibertron.com Exclusive: Video footage from the set of Transformers 3! (1096682)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 11th, 2010 @ 3:59am CDT
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: Seibertron.com Exclusive: Video footage from the set of Transformers 3! (1096709)
Posted by Swiftknife24 on July 11th, 2010 @ 6:55am CDT
Awesome!

When I saw that kid in Vid #6, why could I imagine Ironhide shouting "Stop touching me!!!" :P
Re: Seibertron.com Exclusive: Video footage from the set of Transformers 3! (1096718)
Posted by SwindleBot462 on July 11th, 2010 @ 7:25am CDT
Nice Ringtone! :lol:

I cannot wait till this movie is released.
Re: Seibertron.com Exclusive: Video footage from the set of Transformers 3! (1096722)
Posted by SlyTF1 on July 11th, 2010 @ 7:33am CDT
Man I wish we could listen in on Bays conversations! I love the new NEST symbol! Autobots with skulls on them is always a good time!
Re: Seibertron.com Exclusive: Video footage from the set of Transformers 3! (1096758)
Posted by Mechastrike on July 11th, 2010 @ 9:07am CDT
i just realized Prime now has a trailer. i wonder what will that turn into? or don't tell bay can make a trailer that big disappear when Prime is in bot mode.
Re: Seibertron.com Exclusive: Video footage from the set of Transformers 3! (1096762)
Posted by omega666 on July 11th, 2010 @ 9:24am CDT
With Prime's trailer, I can already hear The Arrival Of Autobots. :grin:
Re: Seibertron.com Exclusive: Video footage from the set of Transformers 3! (1096796)
Posted by The Escape Party on July 11th, 2010 @ 11:03am CDT
Re: Seibertron.com Exclusive: Video footage from the set of Transformers 3! (1096823)
Posted by autobot-jolt on July 11th, 2010 @ 12:07pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:I'm getting excited about this movie..

Same here; it looks like it's going to be REALLY good. :D

Swiftknife24 wrote:Awesome!

:lol:

The Escape Party wrote:My guess is this film will involve the Stunticons (Menasor) vs the Aerialbots (Superion). In my eyes the video's confirm it - and we have already been told that James Avery will voice Silverbolt.

Now that you mention it, that WOULD make sense. I just hope that the Aerialbots & Ferrari 458 Italia are the only new Autobots, so they can get everyone enough screen time and focus on character. I want more Ironhide, Ratchet, Sideswipe and especially Jolt!
Re: Seibertron.com Exclusive: Video footage from the set of Transformers 3! (1096826)
Posted by Desmobot on July 11th, 2010 @ 12:13pm CDT
The NEST symbol is AWESOME. It's like a Transformers version of the Brazilian B.O.P.E symbol ;total bad-asses in their own right. This movie is looking better and better every time new pictures/video are shown of it.
Re: Seibertron.com Exclusive: Video footage from the set of Transformers 3! (1096879)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on July 11th, 2010 @ 2:44pm CDT
Damn Ryan you got some great pictures
Re: Seibertron.com Exclusive: Video footage from the set of Transformers 3! (1096886)
Posted by Autobot Strider on July 11th, 2010 @ 3:17pm CDT
Great shots! The one with Prime and his Trailer in front of the office building shall now be my background for the next few months at least. Thanks for that!

Just a quick note: did anyone else notice that in the pic of Optimus w/Trailer, there is a sign above him advertising "Prime Office Space"? Now that is a funny fluke. :lol:
Re: Seibertron.com Exclusive: Video footage from the set of Transformers 3! (1096924)
Posted by Chaoslock on July 11th, 2010 @ 6:06pm CDT
*calculates how many time will it take to use the NEST logo on a t-shirt*
Re: Seibertron.com Exclusive: Video footage from the set of Transformers 3! (1096942)
Posted by avenged12 on July 11th, 2010 @ 7:11pm CDT
Sweet. I'm noticing that Prime's trailer has a cooler unit on it. lol
Re: Seibertron.com Exclusive: Video footage from the set of Transformers 3! (1096963)
Posted by frenzyXprime on July 11th, 2010 @ 8:55pm CDT
i wish the trailer had blue on the stripe oh well

Ending Soon On eBay

SDCC Exclusive Transformers Optimus Prime First Edition 2011 MISB - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 7 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers G1 Omnibot Red Overdrive Car 1984 Mail Away Autobot W/O ascessories - Time Remaining: 3 days 22 hours 22 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers G1 Shrapnel 1984 TAKARA JAPAN ORIGINAL Hasbro Action Figure - Time Remaining: 3 days 23 hours 52 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers G1 Swoop 99% Complete 1985 Vintage Hasbro Pteranodon Dinobot - Time Remaining: 3 days 22 hours 52 minutes 52 seconds
Transformers G1 DIRGE 100% Complete Original 1985 Vintage Hasbro - Time Remaining: 3 days 23 hours 22 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers  G1  Slag 100% Complete Dinobot 1985 Vintage Hasbro - Time Remaining: 3 days 22 hours 52 minutes 57 seconds
New Transformers Go G03 Gan'ou Japan - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 53 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers G1 Japanese D-68 Swindle MISB - Combaticon Bruticus - Time Remaining: 3 days 23 hours 53 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016