Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers News: Seibertron Galleries Transformers Prime FE Voyagers Optimus, Bulkhead & RID Megatron

Saturday, February 11th, 2012 9:51AM CST

Categories: Collectables, Site News, Toy News
Posted by: GetRightRobot   Views: 44,320

Up for your viewing pleasure are the newest additions to Seibertron.com epic galleries. Transformers Prime First Edition Voyager Optimus Prime, Takara First Edition Voyager Bulkhead, Robots in Disguise Voyager Megatron and to throw a curve ball you Animated Takara Voyager IronHide(Bulkhead)! Click on a picture below to view that figure's entire gallery!

Credit(s): GetRightRobot
Re: Seibertron Galleries Transformers Prime FE Voyagers Optimus, Bulkhead & RID Megatron (1345676)
Posted by Erailea on February 11th, 2012 @ 10:03am CST
Nice action shots!
Re: Seibertron Galleries Transformers Prime FE Voyagers Optimus, Bulkhead & RID Megatron (1345682)
Posted by GetRightRobot on February 11th, 2012 @ 10:14am CST
Erailea wrote:Nice action shots!

I know right? All this is missing is the sound effect of crushing metal! :APPLAUSE:
Re: Seibertron Galleries Transformers Prime FE Voyagers Optimus, Bulkhead & RID Megatron (1345738)
Posted by Mkall on February 11th, 2012 @ 12:35pm CST
That's a nice megatron.
Re: Seibertron Galleries Transformers Prime FE Voyagers Optimus, Bulkhead & RID Megatron (1345782)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on February 11th, 2012 @ 1:56pm CST
still say megtrons alt mode looks more like a hover tank rather than a je. he also wouldnt be a bad figure if it wasnt for that head sculpt, looks like its going to be another one of those lines.
Re: Seibertron Galleries Transformers Prime FE Voyagers Optimus, Bulkhead & RID Megatron (1345836)
Posted by kirbenvost on February 11th, 2012 @ 3:13pm CST
Excellent galleries!

I do wish Megatron's brownish bits were more dark grey or something. Seems they always do something off when it comes to Megatron's colors. I guess I can settle though.
Re: Seibertron Galleries Transformers Prime FE Voyagers Optimus, Bulkhead & RID Megatron (1345872)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on February 11th, 2012 @ 5:15pm CST
Re: Seibertron Galleries Transformers Prime FE Voyagers Optimus, Bulkhead & RID Megatron (1345894)
Posted by craggy on February 11th, 2012 @ 6:36pm CST
I do really quite like Voyager Megs, but on the front page, whenever I see his headshot it reminds me of the Stay Puft Marshmallow man.
Re: Seibertron Galleries Transformers Prime FE Voyagers Optimus, Bulkhead & RID Megatron (1345903)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on February 11th, 2012 @ 6:48pm CST
MINDVVIPE wrote:I want to see a chromed out paintjob for that Megatron. I'm sure it would make it WAY better than it is now, which is pretty boring due to the dull grey.

Shablam!

Re: Seibertron Galleries Transformers Prime FE Voyagers Optimus, Bulkhead & RID Megatron (1345906)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on February 11th, 2012 @ 6:53pm CST
cannonfodder4000 wrote:

Shablam!

Nice! Exactly what I thought, it looks insanely better. Looks so close to the show model, but even better since its real.
Re: Seibertron Galleries Transformers Prime FE Voyagers Optimus, Bulkhead & RID Megatron (1346002)
Posted by blackout446 on February 11th, 2012 @ 9:00pm CST
poor soundwave. :|
Re: Seibertron Galleries Transformers Prime FE Voyagers Optimus, Bulkhead & RID Megatron (1346550)
Posted by Blurrz on February 12th, 2012 @ 11:14pm CST
I really can't say enough about FE Optimus..
Re: Seibertron Galleries Transformers Prime FE Voyagers Optimus, Bulkhead & RID Megatron (1350649)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on February 23rd, 2012 @ 12:05pm CST
i would not have a problem with the powerizers prime if he had more paint, no clear plastic and had better weapons.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #102 - Hidden Mickeys