Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Seibertron.com Reviews - Renderform's RF-002 Empyrean Espionage Upgrade Kit

Transformers News: Seibertron.com Reviews - Renderform's  RF-002 Empyrean Espionage Upgrade Kit

Sunday, July 18th, 2010 12:18PM CDT

Categories: Site Articles, Toy News
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 41,471

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

First off, who the heck is Renderform? Renderform is an operation that is run by one person, Seibertron.com's Venksta. Whether you know it or not, you've seen his work. He's done some stunning pieces of artwork that have been featured on some 3rd party sets such as BTSToy's Classics Prime Trailer. There probably isn't an upcoming 3rd party set that he doesn't know something about, but he's not divulging that inforation.

He's recently taken his artwork to a new level, making resin molds and casting parts and pieces for some iconic figures. Renderform features several in-progress images, such as weapons for Classics/Henkei Optimus Prime and Megatron, and a set that would turn Universe Blaseter into something slightly more desirable. Make no mistake though; he's got some neat stuff coming out, but he's a one-man operation; which means that sets will be very limited compared to stuff put out by the likes of FansProject and Impossible Toys.

Now that we've gotten the introductions out of the way, let's take a looksee at the kit itself. RF-002 is a kit that is meant to give Universe Skyfall a new head similar to G2 Skyjack. It also comes with some new weapons to beef up his firepower both in plane and robot mode. The kit is resin-based, not plastic so it has a slight rubbery feeling to it, but overall it feels very sturdy. Please note that any picture I could take would not be of good quality, thus I shall use the promo pictures from Renderform to spice this review up.

Contents: RF-002 contains two black rifles (or one or none depending on the set you want to buy), a new head which comes in two parts, and 2 visor colours; one is yellow that homages G2 Skyjack quite well and the other is a deep red colour, which adds a very sinister visage to Skyfall. If you are lucky enough, Venksta might have included an extra rifle, molded from clear red plastic. This weapon is of Lucky Draw rarity, so if you get one; cherish it.

Image

Packaging: Venksta is a wonderful artist, however it is very pricy to get your art put on a box, for then you would have to put a plastic insert into the box that would hold all the items snugly and securely. All of that costs money, which is not a luxury a one-man operation has. Thus the packaging is a simple cardboard sleeve taped shut at the end. The items are all inside, further contained in a plastic sleeve. The head and visors are rolled up in bubblewrap to protect them. Everything is very snug and quite secure. There should be no damage caused by shipping unless your postal carrier is feeling nostalgic of the World Cup.

The Weapons: The kit comes with 2 long rifles. These rifles fit very smoothly into and out of Skyfall's hands. They also can attach into the hand-holes left visible in the jet mode so that Skyfall has side-mounted cannons. This method of attachment is very loose, at least it is on mine. One would have better results folding the hands out and attaching the rifles into the exposed fists, but it would lose some of the sleekness of the altmode. The guns have a hefty feel to them, and it's oddly satisfying holding a weapon of this size that doesn't fire a projectile. Its length is about the same as Skyfall's original weapon. As the kit is made of resin, there is a mold line that runs all around the weapon, however it's only really visible if you were to look at it in proper light, and even then it's not that bad at all. There are some very well-casted detailling, for examble the stock of the gun is seperated from the rest. The scope is probably my favourite part, but I've always had a soft spot for hunting rifles and sniper rifles. They just look cool. That isn't to say there aren't flaws. I was Lucky enough to get one of the red rifled, and I can tell that there was a small error in the resin casting aroun the stock of it, causing a shallow inverted bubble. It's noticible, but only if I care to look for it. It's a small imperfetion that I have no problems with whatsoever.

Image
Image

The Head: Someone once said that the face makes the man. I don't know if that's true or not, but it certainly makes the robot. The assembly process is very easy; remove screw, remove head, attach visor, attach head, insert same screw into new head. I'm not a mechanical genius by any stretch of the imagination, but if I can do it, then so can you. After looking at the yellow vs the red visor on the robot, I decided to use the red one. It's much darker and leaves a more sinister appearance. The back of the head is solid, so no ambiant light can illuminate the face; so if your collection room is darker, perhaps the yellow may be a better choice. In the end of course it's your choice. The head looks cool with detailing that shows some stubby antenne on the side and a nice crest and fine detailing around the "mouth" for lacok of a better term. Being resin however it's not a perfect fit. I had some initial trouble in getting everything to line up just right, and there's still a little seperation, but it's hidden behind an antenna, so it's fine. It also doesn't turn as smoothly as the previous head. It's a little loose to turn the 60 degrees around the front, and then tightens up if you want him to look over either shoulder. Possibly assembly error, possible molding error, I can't say 100% either way. The head looks nice, but I get the feeling that if I turn it too far either way, it may break. I also get the feeling that it may be the first thing to go should Skyfall take a spill. But it is resin, so it really should be left for display as much as possible. Overall the character change is very noticable and in my oppinion, this is quite an improvemnt.

Image
Image

The Other Thing: I've been asked not to talk about this until people start receiving it en-masse. But it is pretty neat.

Overall: It's simple and a very effective upgrade. It brings new life to a character that many collectors bought, admired, and then put on a shelf in the back. Is it perfect? certainly not. I'm sure if I looked over everything very closely I could find further miniscule flaws, but that can be done with any transformer that Hasbro and TomyTakara put out too, so that's moot. My final recommendation is that this is a very cool set, and should be purchased if you display your collection. If you play with it on a constant basis though, don't get it as I feel the head will not survive too much attention.

I think Venksta is going to do very well with this enterprise, he's going after small things that are his own design, and not large characters or obvious upgrades. He's going after a niche market of collectors and I get the feeling he doesn't want to get too popular, regardless of how cool we may think his designs are. That said everyone who wants that little extra flash in their collection should check out his site now.

Now to figure out who to give that red rifle too...
Image
Credit(s): Venksta, Renderform.com
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Seibertron.com Reviews - Renderform's RF-002 Empyrean Espionage Upgrade Kit (1099667)
Posted by Tigertrack on July 18th, 2010 @ 12:38pm CDT
Can't wait to get mine. I look forward to it, and whatever that 'other thing' is. :-?
Re: Seibertron.com Reviews - Renderform's RF-002 Empyrean Espionage Upgrade Kit (1099669)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 18th, 2010 @ 12:43pm CDT
Holy crap on a cracker, Megatron has his iconic Energon mace and Beam Sword! Too bad he doesn't have his Energon pistol. Lucky I have Blaster on me, and that new head and gun for him looks too good to be true!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Blaster's one of my favorite figures from the Universe line, so I'm really excited to see this! ;)
Re: Seibertron.com Reviews - Renderform's RF-002 Empyrean Espionage Upgrade Kit (1099685)
Posted by LiKwid on July 18th, 2010 @ 1:19pm CDT
That clssic prime stuff is crispy..I have like 8 different classic prime molds and i could use a few of those..ordering info?
Re: Seibertron.com Reviews - Renderform's RF-002 Empyrean Espionage Upgrade Kit (1099687)
Posted by Mkall on July 18th, 2010 @ 1:33pm CDT
LiKwid wrote:That clssic prime stuff is crispy..I have like 8 different classic prime molds and i could use a few of those..ordering info?

Use the contact form and he should get back to you or PM him on Seibs or TFW or Cybertron.ca
Re: Seibertron.com Reviews - Renderform's RF-002 Empyrean Espionage Upgrade Kit (1099699)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on July 18th, 2010 @ 2:11pm CDT
Wow, this stuff is great. I don't know how to get them but I want them. Thank you guys for sharing his work.
Re: Seibertron.com Reviews - Renderform's RF-002 Empyrean Espionage Upgrade Kit (1099744)
Posted by Rated X on July 18th, 2010 @ 5:20pm CDT
Looks nice...so how much is the price ??? and can he transform back to jet with the new head or must it be removed every time ??? And what is resin ??? I probally know what it is but not by name...
Re: Seibertron.com Reviews - Renderform's RF-002 Empyrean Espionage Upgrade Kit (1099746)
Posted by Hoitytoity on July 18th, 2010 @ 5:23pm CDT
Well damn, I didn't even know about this until just now. Very snazzy. When the second wave gets released I'm going to have to get on that...
Re: Seibertron.com Reviews - Renderform's RF-002 Empyrean Espionage Upgrade Kit (1099749)
Posted by Mkall on July 18th, 2010 @ 5:29pm CDT
Rated X wrote:Looks nice...so how much is the price ??? and can he transform back to jet with the new head or must it be removed every time ??? And what is resin ??? I probally know what it is but not by name...

THe price for the full set is 26 USD (as per The Site) and the head fits perfectly well into jet mode. Resin is just a dyfferent type of plastic really, slightly more rubbery and slightly more coarse, which makes it easier to paint. I'm no chemical engineer though, so I don't know the exact differences. Mrs Counterpunch would have to help with that.
Re: Seibertron.com Reviews - Renderform's RF-002 Empyrean Espionage Upgrade Kit (1099784)
Posted by Blurrz on July 18th, 2010 @ 6:38pm CDT
Fan-freaking-tastic.
Re: Seibertron.com Reviews - Renderform's RF-002 Empyrean Espionage Upgrade Kit (1099800)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on July 18th, 2010 @ 6:57pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:Fan-freaking-tastic.


Nailed it! I'll take one of everything. Especially Blaster and Megs. I'm going to have to pick up the second batch of this kit. Anyone know how to order? Can't find it on his page.
Mkall wrote:
Rated X wrote:Looks nice...so how much is the price ??? and can he transform back to jet with the new head or must it be removed every time ??? And what is resin ??? I probally know what it is but not by name...

THe price for the full set is 26 USD (as per The Site) and the head fits perfectly well into jet mode. Resin is just a dyfferent type of plastic really, slightly more rubbery and slightly more coarse, which makes it easier to paint. I'm no chemical engineer though, so I don't know the exact differences. Mrs Counterpunch would have to help with that.


Yeah, I am not sure how it's made but it is definitely sturdy enough for collectors. And even transformation if done carefully. I have a Cliffjumper upgrade kit made of resin and I have never had a problem with it.
Re: Seibertron.com Reviews - Renderform's RF-002 Empyrean Espionage Upgrade Kit (1099846)
Posted by Tigertrack on July 18th, 2010 @ 8:03pm CDT
amcgrath929 wrote:
Blurrz wrote:Fan-freaking-tastic.


Nailed it! I'll take one of everything. Especially Blaster and Megs. I'm going to have to pick up the second batch of this kit. Anyone know how to order? Can't find it on his page.
Mkall wrote:
Rated X wrote:Looks nice...so how much is the price ??? and can he transform back to jet with the new head or must it be removed every time ??? And what is resin ??? I probally know what it is but not by name...

THe price for the full set is 26 USD (as per The Site) and the head fits perfectly well into jet mode. Resin is just a dyfferent type of plastic really, slightly more rubbery and slightly more coarse, which makes it easier to paint. I'm no chemical engineer though, so I don't know the exact differences. Mrs Counterpunch would have to help with that.


Yeah, I am not sure how it's made but it is definitely sturdy enough for collectors. And even transformation if done carefully. I have a Cliffjumper upgrade kit made of resin and I have never had a problem with it.


Contact him via e-mail. I would really like the Blaster upgrade. I know I will use the upcoming (finally!) release of Device label Blaster as my Neo-G1 Blaster, but that set could make it worth me keeping the Universe one around too.
Re: Seibertron.com Reviews - Renderform's RF-002 Empyrean Espionage Upgrade Kit (1099889)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on July 18th, 2010 @ 9:20pm CDT
tigertracks 24 wrote:
amcgrath929 wrote:
Blurrz wrote:Fan-freaking-tastic.


Nailed it! I'll take one of everything. Especially Blaster and Megs. I'm going to have to pick up the second batch of this kit. Anyone know how to order? Can't find it on his page.
Mkall wrote:
Rated X wrote:Looks nice...so how much is the price ??? and can he transform back to jet with the new head or must it be removed every time ??? And what is resin ??? I probally know what it is but not by name...

THe price for the full set is 26 USD (as per The Site) and the head fits perfectly well into jet mode. Resin is just a dyfferent type of plastic really, slightly more rubbery and slightly more coarse, which makes it easier to paint. I'm no chemical engineer though, so I don't know the exact differences. Mrs Counterpunch would have to help with that.


Yeah, I am not sure how it's made but it is definitely sturdy enough for collectors. And even transformation if done carefully. I have a Cliffjumper upgrade kit made of resin and I have never had a problem with it.


Contact him via e-mail. I would really like the Blaster upgrade. I know I will use the upcoming (finally!) release of Device label Blaster as my Neo-G1 Blaster, but that set could make it worth me keeping the Universe one around too.


Ok, I sent him one earlier. The Blaster set is amazing. I can't decide which head i like the most though lol
Re: Seibertron.com Reviews - Renderform's RF-002 Empyrean Espionage Upgrade Kit (1099896)
Posted by Venksta on July 18th, 2010 @ 9:47pm CDT
For those that want to go on a waiting list, feel free to send me a PM.


Mkall wrote:The Weapons: The kit comes with 2 long rifles. These rifles fit very smoothly into and out of Skyfall's hands. They also can attach into the hand-holes left visible in the jet mode so that Skyfall has side-mounted cannons. This method of attachment is very loose, at least it is on mine. One would have better results folding the hands out and attaching the rifles into the exposed fists, but it would lose some of the sleekness of the altmode.

Image
Image

The Head: Someone once said that the face makes the man. I don't know if that's true or not, but it certainly makes the robot. The assembly process is very easy; remove screw, remove head, attach visor, attach head, insert same screw into new head. I'm not a mechanical genius by any stretch of the imagination, but if I can do it, then so can you. After looking at the yellow vs the red visor on the robot, I decided to use the red one. It's much darker and leaves a more sinister appearance. The back of the head is solid, so no ambiant light can illuminate the face; so if your collection room is darker, perhaps the yellow may be a better choice. In the end of course it's your choice. The head looks cool with detailing that shows some stubby antenne on the side and a nice crest and fine detailing around the "mouth" for lacok of a better term. Being resin however it's not a perfect fit. I had some initial trouble in getting everything to line up just right, and there's still a little seperation, but it's hidden behind an antenna, so it's fine. It also doesn't turn as smoothly as the previous head. It's a little loose to turn the 60 degrees around the front, and then tightens up if you want him to look over either shoulder. Possibly assembly error, possible molding error, I can't say 100% either way. The head looks nice, but I get the feeling that if I turn it too far either way, it may break. I also get the feeling that it may be the first thing to go should Skyfall take a spill. But it is resin, so it really should be left for display as much as possible. Overall the character change is very noticable and in my oppinion, this is quite an improvemnt.


Thanks for the review Mkall!

Just wanted to point two things out. Attaching the guns to the side of the jetmode, was a feature I wasn't going to originally advertise. Why? Because my Skyfall has the same looseness issue as yours. When I finally got the idea to try the same guns out on my Universe Silverbolt, they fitted perfectly, and stayed in place, with a nice tight fitting. Same with Darkwind. So it looks like some Skyfalls might have an issue with their hands.

Also for the head. It does have an alignment issue, due to a design flaw on my part. As the "ear" part goes past the joint between both helmet pieces, I didn't notice this issue. However, there is a trick to assemble both helmet pieces together, and get a nice tight fitting. I'll be making a quick video in the next day or two to show the process. And you won't have to worry about turning the head, as the resin is quite strong. I actually tried two types of resin. The first one, let me break the gun in half, with out much effort. Just trying to slightly bend it, broke it. The resin I ended up using, requires for actual effort, and force to break the gun. So unless you try to break it on purpose, the parts are fine. :)



tigertracks 24 wrote:Contact him via e-mail. I would really like the Blaster upgrade. I know I will use the upcoming (finally!) release of Device label Blaster as my Neo-G1 Blaster, but that set could make it worth me keeping the Universe one around too.


I'm thinking of doing an alternative color for the Blaster kit, for those that want Device Label Blaster in their collection, as well as this Universe repaint, but as a different character. :)
Re: Seibertron.com Reviews - Renderform's RF-002 Empyrean Espionage Upgrade Kit (1099976)
Posted by Elvaan on July 19th, 2010 @ 1:25am CDT
He ****ing did it! God, I remember the first day he posted that thread in the kitbash section.
Re: Seibertron.com Reviews - Renderform's RF-002 Empyrean Espionage Upgrade Kit (1099981)
Posted by Editor on July 19th, 2010 @ 1:37am CDT
Primo work Venksta.

Never picked up Skyfall, so I'm not worried about picking this set up, but definitely interested on seeing some of those other sets go into production.
Re: Seibertron.com Reviews - Renderform's RF-002 Empyrean Espionage Upgrade Kit (1100052)
Posted by Oilspill on July 19th, 2010 @ 7:19am CDT
This is excellent news! I'll definitely be keeping an eye on Venksta's site. I've seen his posts both here and at TFW2005 and he seems like a cool guy with some talent.


Venksta wrote:I'm thinking of doing an alternative color for the Blaster kit, for those that want Device Label Blaster in their collection


That would be cool, I'd be interested in at least the gun and guitar for DL Blaster, not sure that he needs a new head, I'll have to go double-check.

I'd be keen in a new Darkwind head & weapons, and Classics Dragstrip definitely needs a new head (and wheels would be cool too, not sure if it's possible though).
Re: Seibertron.com Reviews - Renderform's RF-002 Empyrean Espionage Upgrade Kit (1100062)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on July 19th, 2010 @ 7:41am CDT
I'm eagerly awaiting mine. I'm not too interested in the G1 Prime axe, but all of the upcoming sets (Blaster, Classics Prime, and especially Classics Megatron) are probably going to be immediate buys.
Re: Seibertron.com Reviews - Renderform's RF-002 Empyrean Espionage Upgrade Kit (1100118)
Posted by kirbenvost on July 19th, 2010 @ 9:50am CDT
This set looks amazing. I will definitely be keeping an eye on your upcoming products, Venksta. :D
Re: Seibertron.com Reviews - Renderform's RF-002 Empyrean Espionage Upgrade Kit (1100231)
Posted by Thinktank on July 19th, 2010 @ 2:50pm CDT
I am on board for everything Venksta's shop puts out there.
That Skyfall kit really brings the base toy into it's own.

The classic Op and Megs kits I have literally set aside some money for today.

I hope Renderform has a nice long and successful future.
Re: Seibertron.com Reviews - Renderform's RF-002 Empyrean Espionage Upgrade Kit (1100275)
Posted by Venksta on July 19th, 2010 @ 3:46pm CDT
Oilspill wrote:
Venksta wrote:I'm thinking of doing an alternative color for the Blaster kit, for those that want Device Label Blaster in their collection


That would be cool, I'd be interested in at least the gun and guitar for DL Blaster, not sure that he needs a new head, I'll have to go double-check.


Sorry, I'll clear that up. I'm thinking of doing a short run of the Blaster heads in black, so you can make Universe Blaster into a different character, while the DL Blaster could be the main one in your display. :)
Re: Seibertron.com Reviews - Renderform's RF-002 Empyrean Espionage Upgrade Kit (1100338)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on July 19th, 2010 @ 5:42pm CDT
Mkall wrote:Resin is just a dyfferent type of plastic really, slightly more rubbery and slightly more coarse, which makes it easier to paint.


Depends on the Resin mixture, really. The resin used for many model kits and game companies is actually more brittle than most plastics and doesn't have any elasticity or rubber qualities and is very smooth(sans molding bubbles). The highest quality resins are often the most brittle.

The benefits of using Resin is that it's cheaper for smaller runs of products and holds detail much better than plastic.
Re: Seibertron.com Reviews - Renderform's RF-002 Empyrean Espionage Upgrade Kit (1102064)
Posted by Stockade on July 23rd, 2010 @ 6:27am CDT
Oh man!! i really like this and i want it badly!!!! my friend and I sent him a PM too be put on the waiting list for this set and others to come.


Also, Hey Venksta i dont own you product yet, but i think you did an awesome job on this and bring this old mold to life! I hope you get a chance to do something with Darkwind too. Will Darkwind be in your future product to release?
Re: Seibertron.com Reviews - Renderform's RF-002 Empyrean Espionage Upgrade Kit (1102280)
Posted by Editor on July 23rd, 2010 @ 2:51pm CDT
Venksta, quick question about the Ravage pods you are working on. Any chance where will be turquoise colored ones made for SGRavage?
Re: Seibertron.com Reviews - Renderform's RF-002 Empyrean Espionage Upgrade Kit (1102356)
Posted by Venksta on July 23rd, 2010 @ 6:46pm CDT
Stockade wrote:Also, Hey Venksta i dont own you product yet, but i think you did an awesome job on this and bring this old mold to life! I hope you get a chance to do something with Darkwind too. Will Darkwind be in your future product to release?


There are plans for him. :)

Editor wrote:Venksta, quick question about the Ravage pods you are working on. Any chance where will be turquoise colored ones made for SGRavage?


I wasn't planning to release the Ravage missiles. But I have had a lot of requests, so I'll consider it. I can definitely cast them in a turquoise color. But with out the toy, I won't be able to match the exact shade, which is still impossible.
Re: Seibertron.com Reviews - Renderform's RF-002 Empyrean Espionage Upgrade Kit (1102456)
Posted by Mkall on July 24th, 2010 @ 12:46am CDT
Venksta wrote:I wasn't planning to release the Ravage missiles. But I have had a lot of requests, so I'll consider it. I can definitely cast them in a turquoise color. But with out the toy, I won't be able to match the exact shade, which is still impossible.

In a couple weeks I'll have a spare Glit (G1 Ravage repain) you can borrow to do some colour testing. Yeah it's all shiney blue and not matte blue as SG Ravage, but it may be close enough.

Drop me a PM if you wanna arrange something.
Re: Seibertron.com Reviews - Renderform's RF-002 Empyrean Espionage Upgrade Kit (1102459)
Posted by Editor on July 24th, 2010 @ 12:54am CDT
What is needed for color matching? Is it just a matter of eyeballing to judge? or would it help to take one to Revy and get them to use the paint color match machine to get the pantone information?

hey mkall, any chance you don't plan to keep that extra glit?
Re: Seibertron.com Reviews - Renderform's RF-002 Empyrean Espionage Upgrade Kit (1104484)
Posted by Venksta on July 27th, 2010 @ 7:53pm CDT
I've been looking over photos of SG Ravage. I should be able to figure the color out based off that. Thought, the regular missiles won't be out for awhile.
Re: Seibertron.com Reviews - Renderform's RF-002 Empyrean Espionage Upgrade Kit (1104492)
Posted by Editor on July 27th, 2010 @ 8:29pm CDT
No worries, patience is a virtue after all.
BTW, brilliant work on the charity Minerva custom.
Re: Seibertron.com Reviews - Renderform's RF-002 Empyrean Espionage Upgrade Kit (1109969)
Posted by Atomatron on August 6th, 2010 @ 8:53pm CDT
I want to order your stuffs! Tell me where to send my moneys! :D
Re: Seibertron.com Reviews - Renderform's RF-002 Empyrean Espionage Upgrade Kit (1110291)
Posted by Mkall on August 7th, 2010 @ 9:16pm CDT
Atomatron wrote:I want to order your stuffs! Tell me where to send my moneys! :D

Drop him a PM and he'll be in touch
Re: Seibertron.com Reviews - Renderform's RF-002 Empyrean Espionage Upgrade Kit (1119020)
Posted by Atomatron on August 29th, 2010 @ 3:36pm CDT
just got my set! the guns are amazing (and I got the bonus clear red too :) ) and the 2 masks make the set just great!
recommended to everyone! order yours today!
Re: Seibertron.com Reviews - Renderform's RF-002 Empyrean Espionage Upgrade Kit (1119367)
Posted by Atomatron on August 30th, 2010 @ 4:58pm CDT
They are now on ebay as well direct from manufacturer with a
new PURPLE visor!

Set #2 ordered! I love the guns!
Re: Seibertron.com Reviews - Renderform's RF-002 Empyrean Espionage Upgrade Kit (1119373)
Posted by Mkall on August 30th, 2010 @ 5:15pm CDT
while the purple visor is tempting, I don't need another one. I'm happy with the red one.
Re: Seibertron.com Reviews - Renderform's RF-002 Empyrean Espionage Upgrade Kit (1119380)
Posted by Atomatron on August 30th, 2010 @ 5:38pm CDT
thinking of adding the purple one to Darkwind.

and did I mention I loved the guns?
Re: Seibertron.com Reviews - Renderform's RF-002 Empyrean Espionage Upgrade Kit (1119382)
Posted by Venksta on August 30th, 2010 @ 5:46pm CDT
Atomatron wrote:They are now on ebay as well direct from manufacturer with a
new PURPLE visor!

Set #2 ordered! I love the guns!


Just to clear up the Purple visor deal. Its only available to those buying from ebay. As I need to charge a bit more to cover ebay costs, so I'm throwing the purple visor in as a freebie to all ebay orders. But if you want to save money, you can order from me directly, just no purple visor. But you do still get the chance of a lucky draw rifle.
Re: Seibertron.com Reviews - Renderform's RF-002 Empyrean Espionage Upgrade Kit (1119383)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on August 30th, 2010 @ 5:49pm CDT
If I had this particular figure I would be all over this. It looks really nice. I think the blaster upgrade is a must have.
Re: Seibertron.com Reviews - Renderform's RF-002 Empyrean Espionage Upgrade Kit (1119401)
Posted by Tigertrack on August 30th, 2010 @ 7:14pm CDT
Nice idea on the eBay only exclusive visor. I like what I have, but that is tempting! :BOT:
Re: Seibertron.com Reviews - Renderform's RF-002 Empyrean Espionage Upgrade Kit (1172110)
Posted by Andrius on January 21st, 2011 @ 2:16pm CST
Sorry to resurrect a dead thread, but I finally got my hands on Universe Skyfall, so I was wondering if and when we might see a new run of your Upgrade Kit? Who else is interested?

Image
Re: Seibertron.com Reviews - Renderform's RF-002 Empyrean Espionage Upgrade Kit (1172203)
Posted by Mkall on January 21st, 2011 @ 6:40pm CST
I think there'll be one more run sometime in the spring. Keep an eye on www.renderform.com for more info.
Re: Seibertron.com Reviews - Renderform's RF-002 Empyrean Espionage Upgrade Kit (1180535)
Posted by Andrius on February 10th, 2011 @ 7:41pm CST
Renderform just opened up preorders for the next wave of this kit! At last, my recently acquired TJ Maxx Skyfall gets a cool hat :D
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #103 - Road Trip
Twincast / Podcast #103:
"Road Trip"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 19th, 2014