Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast #14 "Whatcon"

Transformers News: Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast #14 "Whatcon"

Monday, February 28th, 2011 9:34PM CST

Categories: Comic Book News, Event News, Podcast, Toy News
Posted by: Diem   Views: 69,558

The latest Twincast episode is out and this time Seibertron, Counterpunch and Tigertracks contribute, as well as...Peter Cullen? No, not really but you won't be able to tell the difference!

The episode can be downloaded here.

This time we get to hear about Counterpunch and Seibertron's excellent adventure at Toy Fair:

A discussion is held about the Daytona 500 trailer:

More BotCon figures, including the rumoured figures that have yet to be revealed.

And two more Transformers: Prime episode reviews.

There will also be talk on the latest galleries and the Dark Of The Moon comics.

So don't forget to download the podcast now.

And stick with Seibertron.com for the news about forthcoming podcasts.
Credit(s): Seibertron.com
Re: Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast #14 "Whatcon" (1188761)
Posted by Rated X on February 28th, 2011 @ 10:31pm CST
This should be entertaining. I always enjoy hearing these podcasts. I just had a colt 45 and Im contemplating another one. I love you guys...YALL MY HOMIES !!! ;)
Re: Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast #14 "Whatcon" (1188772)
Posted by Samurai Bludgeon on February 28th, 2011 @ 11:02pm CST
@ Skice,

Ebay is your friend man, I grabbed me a 100% (+scattershot's box/booklet) Computron on Ebay for $100+10 shipping on a buy-it-now and this was within the last 6 months.
Re: Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast #14 "Whatcon" (1188963)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 1st, 2011 @ 11:52am CST
My main disappointment with choosing the Arcee mold for Drag Strip is not because of the gender-bending of the character, but because of that mold's fragile thumbs. Almost every version of that mold has its thumbs just begging to break off.

Skyquake was voice by Richard Green.

Episodes with put Decepticons may not hold up, but what about those few Decepticon-centric episodes that lacked any Autobots?

Well, there have been several questions for "Ask the Twincast", and there are still many that have not been answered. That might explain why there haven't been as many questions asked recently as you had hoped for.

This is the Arcee prototype that he's talking about:
Re: Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast #14 "Whatcon" (1189209)
Posted by jON3.0 on March 1st, 2011 @ 11:04pm CST
Re: Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast #14 "Whatcon" (1189269)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 2nd, 2011 @ 6:47am CST
jON3.0 wrote:The TwinCast was a ton 'o fun and I was honored and thrilled to be involved. I hope I brought something awesome to the table. :) I really hope to do it again!
You're performance was just prime. *dodges thrown oranges* :-B
Re: Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast #14 "Whatcon" (1205235)
Posted by Seibertron on April 5th, 2011 @ 3:00pm CDT
The Seibertron.com Twincast/Podcast now has an RSS feed available.

It should also be showing up in iTunes soon. In the meantime, you can subscribe to our Podcast by following these steps:

1. Copy this url: http://www.seibertron.com/podcast/rss/
2. Open up iTunes
3. Click on "Advanced" in the top menu
4. Click "Subscribe to Podcast"
5. Paste the url ("ctrl v" on Windows) into the popup "Subscribe To Podcast" box when iTunes prompts you.
6. Click "Ok" and you're good to go. Enjoy!

Please let us know if you have any questions, concerns, or encounter any problems with the feed. Thanks!

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #101 - Talkin' 'Bout My Generations
"Talkin' 'Bout My Generations"
Posted: Sunday, September 21st, 2014