Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast Episode 10: Chaos, Comics, & Plastic Crack

Transformers News: Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast Episode 10: Chaos, Comics, & Plastic Crack

Monday, January 3rd, 2011 8:24AM CST

Category: Podcast
Posted by: Savage   Views: 57,521

Download/Listen to Seibertron.com's Twincast / Podcast Episode 10: Choas, Comics, & Plastic Crack!

Seibertron.com and the Twincast are proud to present our first episode of 2011! We're kicking the new year off with a bang as we get together to discuss some of the latest and greatest happenings in the world of Transformers.

First on our plate, we revisit some of the coolest TF products/events from last year,

Then it's onward to more current events...

ImageImage

Then it's back in time one more time, as we discuss Dreamwave's Transformers comic series.

Before we go, we'll give you our thoughts on what we want to see in future Transformers, and leave you rocking in 2011. Happy New Year!

Download/Listen to Episode 10!
Credit(s): Seibertron.com Twincast Podcast
Re: Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast Episode 10: Chaos, Comics, & Plastic Crack (1164889)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on January 3rd, 2011 @ 9:15am CST
Frezy Blue, Rumble Red!

They should have released them in a 2 pack and been very non-specific about the names. In my book, their names will be reversed. I don't care what Hasbro or High Moon had decided when naming them.
Re: Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast Episode 10: Chaos, Comics, & Plastic Crack (1165101)
Posted by MysteriousDewd on January 3rd, 2011 @ 4:54pm CST
Is it on itunes yet?
Re: Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast Episode 10: Chaos, Comics, & Plastic Crack (1165161)
Posted by mikeyfuzz on January 3rd, 2011 @ 7:47pm CST
I thought the Scourge head re-mold was a dead ringer for Leozack. Great show guys, I got the shows to show up on the Zune software, but it wont download :-( But, Ill live.
Re: Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast Episode 10: Chaos, Comics, & Plastic Crack (1165486)
Posted by Galvatron X on January 4th, 2011 @ 6:07pm CST
Here ya go, Ryan!

These figures are from Comichron.com, who state "Estimated Comics Sold to North American Comics Shops
as Reported by Diamond Comic Distributors"

Where're my ten Energon drinks?? :P

Oh hey, I TOTALLY agree with your comment about comics today, specifically X-Men. I've collected Uncanny since #244, but the stories now just bore me! I bought comics the other day, and didn't even look at a X-title. That kinda bums me out!
Re: Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast Episode 10: Chaos, Comics, & Plastic Crack (1205231)
Posted by Seibertron on April 5th, 2011 @ 2:59pm CDT
The Seibertron.com Twincast/Podcast now has an RSS feed available.

It should also be showing up in iTunes soon. In the meantime, you can subscribe to our Podcast by following these steps:

1. Copy this url: http://www.seibertron.com/podcast/rss/
2. Open up iTunes
3. Click on "Advanced" in the top menu
4. Click "Subscribe to Podcast"
5. Paste the url ("ctrl v" on Windows) into the popup "Subscribe To Podcast" box when iTunes prompts you.
6. Click "Ok" and you're good to go. Enjoy!

Please let us know if you have any questions, concerns, or encounter any problems with the feed. Thanks!

Re: Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast Episode 10: Chaos, Comics, & Plastic Crack (1205359)
Posted by mikeyfuzz on April 5th, 2011 @ 6:26pm CDT
Re: Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast Episode 10: Chaos, Comics, & Plastic Crack (1205365)
Posted by Seibertron on April 5th, 2011 @ 6:31pm CDT
mikeyfuzz wrote:The RSS feed works great, or it at least works for my zune software. Bug thanks guys and keep up the show.

That's great to hear. Thank you for letting me know that it's working great for you. Enjoy listening mikeyfuzz!
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #102 - Hidden Mickeys