Seibertron's Gallery of ROTF Leader Class Starscream is Online!

Transformers News: Seibertron's Gallery of ROTF Leader Class Starscream is Online!

Friday, November 20th, 2009 10:24AM CST

Categories: Site News, Movie News, Toy News
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 63,879

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

The upcoming Leader Class Starscream from the Revenge of the Fallen toy line lands a special appearance here on Seibertron.com, thanks to our friend, Diablien. Here's your chance to view the best, high quality, Seibertron quality images of one of the most popular characters from the Transformers brand, in his latest, and largest form since the Cybertron toy line. To view the gallery, click here.


Seibertron's Gallery of ROTF Leader Class Starscream is Online!

Seibertron's Gallery of ROTF Leader Class Starscream is Online!

Seibertron's Gallery of ROTF Leader Class Starscream is Online!
Credit(s): Diablien, Seibertron
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Seibertron's Gallery of ROTF Leader Class Starscream is Online! (1021335)
Posted by RiddlerJ on November 20th, 2009 @ 10:36am CST
Looks great.

This is the Starscream we should've had all along.
Re: Seibertron's Gallery of ROTF Leader Class Starscream is Online! (1021353)
Posted by Stockade on November 20th, 2009 @ 11:28am CST
HOLY HELL!!! What a master piece SS is and this is what SS should have from the start. I can hear it now "No one can defeat StarScream"
or "Not to sound like a coward Megatron, but cowards do survive"
Re: Seibertron's Gallery of ROTF Leader Class Starscream is Online! (1021356)
Posted by Swiftknife24 on November 20th, 2009 @ 11:44am CST
It's takes so long to post galleries of toys released over a year ago (Premium Jazz, Barricade and Bumblebee), but this is posted *before* the release of the toy? :shock:

Explain.
Re: Seibertron's Gallery of ROTF Leader Class Starscream is Online! (1021359)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on November 20th, 2009 @ 11:56am CST
Love the hand to launcher conversion.
Re: Seibertron's Gallery of ROTF Leader Class Starscream is Online! (1021361)
Posted by Seibertron on November 20th, 2009 @ 12:01pm CST
Swiftknife24 wrote:It's takes so long to post galleries of toys released over a year ago (Premium Jazz, Barricade and Bumblebee), but this is posted *before* the release of the toy? :shock:

Explain.


Start to finish, it takes about 4 to 6 hours to do a gallery. I do galleries first based on which ones I think will perform the best and generate the most traffic. Newer figures are always a priority over older figures. FYI ... I have posted 314 galleries in the past year. It's a ton of work but I love it.

The premium figures from the last series were what I call "rainy day" galleries. We already had how many different versions of the figures that were released as Premium toys? They're not big traffic generators because you weren't really seeing something new with those figures. I think around the time those were coming out, I was getting a lot of TFA prototypes which took far greater priority than figures that had already seen multiple releases and repaints.

Sometimes Seibertron.com itself gets in my way of working on galleries in a timely fashion. I spent three months earlier this year redesigning the site, restructuring the site's database, and rewriting a ton of code from the ground up. I didn't work on any galleries during the time, which is why the figures at the end of Universe were missed such as Ratchet and Hot Shot.

I also have a life outside of Seibertron, a career, a family, and friends. Sometimes my personal life prevents me from doing galleries as soon as a figure comes out. Or basement floods. Or server crashes.

I always have a rainy day list. I work on this list when I've caught up with a line or when there's a lull between series or releases. I'm currently working through the rainy day list right now. I've got about twenty galleries waiting to get posted to the site over the next couple of weeks. I'm currently working on posting the Premium series galleries. I'm trying to get to the Club exclusive Seacons and Nightbeat that I started over a year ago but never finished before the next onslaught of ROTF starts appearing.

My goal is to get to 2,000 galleries before the end of the year. I've got less than six weeks to do 75 galleries.
Re: Seibertron's Gallery of ROTF Leader Class Starscream is Online! (1021363)
Posted by Hard Hacker on November 20th, 2009 @ 12:17pm CST
Isn't the Supreme Cybertron Starscream bigger than the Leader ROFT Starscream though?
Re: Seibertron's Gallery of ROTF Leader Class Starscream is Online! (1021367)
Posted by Seibertron on November 20th, 2009 @ 12:26pm CST
Hard Hacker wrote:Isn't the Supreme Cybertron Starscream bigger than the Leader ROFT Starscream though?


Yes it is. The news story above says that this is the largest Starscream since Cybertron, not that this is the largest figure.
Re: Seibertron's Gallery of ROTF Leader Class Starscream is Online! (1021369)
Posted by Convotron on November 20th, 2009 @ 12:32pm CST
Another great gallery!

I'm not a fan of the movie Starscream design but the Leader class figure really makes me appreciate the design. I'm definitely going to pick up this figure when I have the chance. :)
Re: Seibertron's Gallery of ROTF Leader Class Starscream is Online! (1021374)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on November 20th, 2009 @ 12:39pm CST
Ryan, great job on the gallery as always.

I hope it's not too late for this, since this fig was a loaner, but could you get some pics of him with Masterpiece Starscream? I bet they'd look awesome together. Thanks!
Re: Seibertron's Gallery of ROTF Leader Class Starscream is Online! (1021389)
Posted by kirbenvost on November 20th, 2009 @ 1:25pm CST
Seibertron wrote:

Start to finish, it takes about 4 to 6 hours to do a gallery.


And now I know first hand just how much work it is, and my MP Skywarp gallery was nowhere near the quality of any of yours! ;) You do a lot of great work for this community, and we all really appreciate it. :)

On this particular gallery: Holy epicness Batman! I am excited as heck to look through this in full detail later. Work prevents me from drooling over everything in detail, but I certainly will get to it ASAP. :D
Re: Seibertron's Gallery of ROTF Leader Class Starscream is Online! (1021402)
Posted by mattyc1007 on November 20th, 2009 @ 2:23pm CST
Uh like Ryan points out. Gold Plastic? What are we gonna do, I dont want this figure turning into a pile of dust especially in one of the main areas of the fig, Has Has/Tak fixed Gold Plastic Syndrome yet? :oops:

Anyway Awesome Shots Ryan 15/10 stars for ya :D
Re: Seibertron's Gallery of ROTF Leader Class Starscream is Online! (1021403)
Posted by MrMunkeepants on November 20th, 2009 @ 2:31pm CST
thanks for the good quality gallery, but when are we going to see bot&alt mode comparisons to Masterpiece SS?
Re: Seibertron's Gallery of ROTF Leader Class Starscream is Online! (1021404)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on November 20th, 2009 @ 2:39pm CST
mattyc1007 wrote:Uh like Ryan points out. Gold Plastic? What are we gonna do, I dont want this figure turning into a pile of dust especially in one of the main areas of the fig, Has Has/Tak fixed Gold Plastic Syndrome yet? :oops:


No guaranties, but they are aware of the problem and changed the formula of the plastic. And only the shiny gold plastic with swirls will crumble.
Re: Seibertron's Gallery of ROTF Leader Class Starscream is Online! (1021407)
Posted by Seibertron on November 20th, 2009 @ 2:42pm CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
mattyc1007 wrote:Uh like Ryan points out. Gold Plastic? What are we gonna do, I dont want this figure turning into a pile of dust especially in one of the main areas of the fig, Has Has/Tak fixed Gold Plastic Syndrome yet? :oops:


No guaranties, but they are aware of the problem and changed the formula of the plastic. And only the shiny gold plastic with swirls will crumble.


Yeah. Like the one on this particular Leader Class Starscream.



http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... 1965/2/28/
Re: Seibertron's Gallery of ROTF Leader Class Starscream is Online! (1021409)
Posted by Counterpunch on November 20th, 2009 @ 2:50pm CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
mattyc1007 wrote:Uh like Ryan points out. Gold Plastic? What are we gonna do, I dont want this figure turning into a pile of dust especially in one of the main areas of the fig, Has Has/Tak fixed Gold Plastic Syndrome yet? :oops:


No guaranties, but they are aware of the problem and changed the formula of the plastic. And only the shiny gold plastic with swirls will crumble.


Let's not start any rumors.

You really have to have an understanding of the particular polymer that was used and the process that it underwent for the molding.

It's not the inclusions, nor is it a result of the swirling that causes GPS. It's a specific fault in the polymer creation process (very likely linked to the particular dye and mix of the plastic).
Re: Seibertron's Gallery of ROTF Leader Class Starscream is Online! (1021416)
Posted by Ultra Magnus on November 20th, 2009 @ 3:06pm CST
Awesome Gallery of an awesome figure BEFORE it's out in stores, intellectual, scientific conversation about metallurgy and plastic polymers? Could a 'Bot ask for more? I love this place!
:APPLAUSE: :-B B-)
Re: Seibertron's Gallery of ROTF Leader Class Starscream is Online! (1021418)
Posted by Starscream on November 20th, 2009 @ 3:09pm CST
As the new owner of this figure, I wouldn't worry about GPS. I am pretty confident that it is not the same gold plastic that we have been victim to in the past. It has a similar hue, but it's not exactly the same.

This doesn't have the same amount of swoopy-goopy that the original GP seems to have
Re: Seibertron's Gallery of ROTF Leader Class Starscream is Online! (1021422)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on November 20th, 2009 @ 3:36pm CST
Counterpunch wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
mattyc1007 wrote:Uh like Ryan points out. Gold Plastic? What are we gonna do, I dont want this figure turning into a pile of dust especially in one of the main areas of the fig, Has Has/Tak fixed Gold Plastic Syndrome yet? :oops:


No guaranties, but they are aware of the problem and changed the formula of the plastic. And only the shiny gold plastic with swirls will crumble.


Let's not start any rumors.

You really have to have an understanding of the particular polymer that was used and the process that it underwent for the molding.

It's not the inclusions, nor is it a result of the swirling that causes GPS. It's a specific fault in the polymer creation process (very likely linked to the particular dye and mix of the plastic).


Still, it's not so much of an issue anymore as Hasbro has confirmed. The latest real case was Beast Wars Neo Randy from 10 years ago, and possibly RiD Megabolt. The chance is still there, but much smaller now.
Re: Seibertron's Gallery of ROTF Leader Class Starscream is Online! (1021425)
Posted by Swiftknife24 on November 20th, 2009 @ 4:08pm CST
Seibertron wrote:
Swiftknife24 wrote:It's takes so long to post galleries of toys released over a year ago (Premium Jazz, Barricade and Bumblebee), but this is posted *before* the release of the toy? :shock:

Explain.


Start to finish, it takes about 4 to 6 hours to do a gallery. I do galleries first based on which ones I think will perform the best and generate the most traffic. Newer figures are always a priority over older figures. FYI ... I have posted 314 galleries in the past year. It's a ton of work but I love it.

The premium figures from the last series were what I call "rainy day" galleries. We already had how many different versions of the figures that were released as Premium toys? They're not big traffic generators because you weren't really seeing something new with those figures. I think around the time those were coming out, I was getting a lot of TFA prototypes which took far greater priority than figures that had already seen multiple releases and repaints.

Sometimes Seibertron.com itself gets in my way of working on galleries in a timely fashion. I spent three months earlier this year redesigning the site, restructuring the site's database, and rewriting a ton of code from the ground up. I didn't work on any galleries during the time, which is why the figures at the end of Universe were missed such as Ratchet and Hot Shot.

I also have a life outside of Seibertron, a career, a family, and friends. Sometimes my personal life prevents me from doing galleries as soon as a figure comes out. Or basement floods. Or server crashes.

I always have a rainy day list. I work on this list when I've caught up with a line or when there's a lull between series or releases. I'm currently working through the rainy day list right now. I've got about twenty galleries waiting to get posted to the site over the next couple of weeks. I'm currently working on posting the Premium series galleries. I'm trying to get to the Club exclusive Seacons and Nightbeat that I started over a year ago but never finished before the next onslaught of ROTF starts appearing.

My goal is to get to 2,000 galleries before the end of the year. I've got less than six weeks to do 75 galleries.


Ah, I see. Just seemed funny how the galleries were so close! Didn't mean to be ignorant, it really does seem like a lot of work, so kudos to you!

Great work too! :)
Re: Seibertron's Gallery of ROTF Leader Class Starscream is Online! (1021435)
Posted by Street-Convoy S0S on November 20th, 2009 @ 4:33pm CST
How does he combined with megatron? and why is there no pics of them combined!

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G1 RAMHORN  complete reissue cassette tape China - Time Remaining: 6 days 16 hours 53 minutes 31 seconds
Transformers G1 Parts 1986 SLUGFEST complete cassette MACAU - Time Remaining: 6 days 17 hours 57 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers G1 Parts 1985 STEELJAW complete cassette japan hasbro - Time Remaining: 6 days 16 hours 44 minutes 21 seconds
TRANSFORMERS collectors FAN CLUB exclusive TOPSPIN figure + 3D LENTICULAR CARD - Time Remaining: 8 days 8 hours 7 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers G1 1986 triplechanger OCTANE complete - Time Remaining: 6 days 17 hours 27 minutes 6 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATION FOC TRIPLE CHANGER SANDSTORM HASBRO MISB IN STOCK - Time Remaining: 7 days 7 hours 42 minutes 39 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece MP-26 Road Rage Action Figure Japanimport With Tracking - Time Remaining: 6 days 6 hours 14 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Leader Class Ultra Magnus with Minimus Ambus MIB! - Time Remaining: 8 days 3 hours 16 minutes 57 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive
Twincast / Podcast #149:
"Titans Arrive"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 10th, 2016