Transformers News: Seibertron.com's Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Galleries Continue: Deluxe Wave 2 Smokescreen, Ripclaw, Starscream, & Bulkhead

Friday, March 22nd, 2013 8:13PM CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 35,906

The Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Galleries continue! Seibertron.com is pleased to present Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Wave 2, which unlike Wave 1 features four unique molds:

Smokescreen
Ripclaw
Starscream
Bulkhead

Enjoy the full high quality galleries by clicking or the links or images below.

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Smokescreen
Re: The Seibertron.com galleries are back baby: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters!

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ripclaw

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Starscream

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Bulkhead

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Seibertron.com's Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Galleries Continue: Deluxe Wave 2 Smokescreen, Ripclaw, Starscream, & Bulkhead (1473681)
Posted by CBratetron on March 22nd, 2013 @ 8:42pm CDT
Is that a bit of red sharpie action going on with Smokescreen's head? I don't seem to remember that in any previews or reviews but then again I've been looking at Beast Hunters with a lot of scepticism.
Re: Seibertron.com's Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Galleries Continue: Deluxe Wave 2 Smokescreen, Ripclaw, Starscream, & Bulkhead (1473685)
Posted by TulioDude on March 22nd, 2013 @ 8:52pm CDT
:BOWDOWN:
Re: Seibertron.com's Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Galleries Continue: Deluxe Wave 2 Smokescreen, Ripclaw, Starscream, & Bulkhead (1473689)
Posted by Noideaforaname on March 22nd, 2013 @ 9:13pm CDT
I still don't like how the Preds all have the same kind of "quadrupedal Western dragon stands up to become bipedal Western dragons" thing going, but they're kinda growing on me, particularly Laserback/Vertebreak and Ripclaw.

The Bots and Cons, on the other hand, are easy passes.
Re: Seibertron.com's Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Galleries Continue: Deluxe Wave 2 Smokescreen, Ripclaw, Starscream, & Bulkhead (1473694)
Posted by RAcast on March 22nd, 2013 @ 9:24pm CDT
Those little red stripes make a world of difference! I mean, the head sculpt is good, but it's just such a wash of white, stock.
Re: Seibertron.com's Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Galleries Continue: Deluxe Wave 2 Smokescreen, Ripclaw, Starscream, & Bulkhead (1473697)
Posted by Seibertron on March 22nd, 2013 @ 9:56pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:I'd enjoy these a lot better if Lazerback hadn't been mis-transformed. Otherwise, great work.

What did I mistransform with Lazerback? I must've missed something in his instructions when I transformed him if I've got him wrong in the gallery.
Re: Seibertron.com's Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Galleries Continue: Deluxe Wave 2 Smokescreen, Ripclaw, Starscream, & Bulkhead (1473701)
Posted by Shockwave7 on March 22nd, 2013 @ 10:47pm CDT
Sigh... no. I can't do it.
The more I look at this line, the uglier it gets. Sorry - this line is a pass, as much as the 'Crapper-Core Com-crappers' was. The only possible exception will be Shockwave, and that only because I can take his 'dragon armor' and throw it in the garbage.
Re: Seibertron.com's Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Galleries Continue: Deluxe Wave 2 Smokescreen, Ripclaw, Starscream, & Bulkhead (1473702)
Posted by Multiprimebot on March 22nd, 2013 @ 11:13pm CDT
Re: Seibertron.com's Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Galleries Continue: Deluxe Wave 2 Smokescreen, Ripclaw, Starscream, & Bulkhead (1473704)
Posted by PrymeStriker on March 22nd, 2013 @ 11:35pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:

The yellow part with the "feathers" or "ears" or whatever. They're supposed to angle backward. You have them over is head. It's step 12 in the instructions from beast to robot conversion.

Compare:

Re: Seibertron.com's Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Galleries Continue: Deluxe Wave 2 Smokescreen, Ripclaw, Starscream, & Bulkhead (1473710)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on March 23rd, 2013 @ 12:01am CDT
The Transformers Prime Beast Hunters galleries keeping blazing ahead faster than Smokescreen. This time we move away from the deluxe figures into the more massive voyager class figures. These figures include Shockwave, Optimus Prime and Predaking.

Look at or click away at the pictures below for the full galleries.

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Shockwave

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predaking

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Optimus Prime

Re: Seibertron.com's Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Galleries Continue: Deluxe Wave 2 Smokescreen, Ripclaw, Starscream, & Bulkhead (1473713)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 23rd, 2013 @ 12:08am CDT
You got Shockwave real quick, man! 8)
Re: Seibertron.com's Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Galleries Continue: Deluxe Wave 2 Smokescreen, Ripclaw, Starscream, & Bulkhead (1473729)
Posted by RAcast on March 23rd, 2013 @ 6:52am CDT
Shockwave7 wrote:Sigh... no. I can't do it.

Bite your TONGUE, good sir! Obviously you haven't had a true experience with the PCC line!

As for the galleries, great as always!

(Except for that thing that I'm not going to mention because it was just discussed. It's like the return of double-hinged-backwards-armed Knock Out! :lol: )
Re: Seibertron.com's Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Galleries Continue: Deluxe Wave 2 Smokescreen, Ripclaw, Starscream, & Bulkhead (1473730)
Posted by Rumblebee357 on March 23rd, 2013 @ 7:14am CDT
the more I see that Shockwave the more I want it. At first I wasnt feeling that alt. Mode but after looking at the gallery Im starting to change my mind
Re: Seibertron.com's Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Galleries Continue: Deluxe Wave 2 Smokescreen, Ripclaw, Starscream, & Bulkhead (1473737)
Posted by Dagon on March 23rd, 2013 @ 8:52am CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
Seibertron wrote:

Oh yes. Ruined Forever. :roll:

Seriously. I just got Lazerback yesterday and he's pretty neat for what he is, but I think he looks better with those ear things flipped up like that. It makes me think of that dinosaur from Jurassic Park with the frill that popped out before it would spit venomous saliva at someone.
The Predacons all do look more or less the same to me, but having Predaking, Ripclaw and now Lazerback standing together on one shelf makes them look pretty good as a group.
Re: Seibertron.com's Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Galleries Continue: Deluxe Wave 2 Smokescreen, Ripclaw, Starscream, & Bulkhead (1473743)
Posted by Rumblebee357 on March 23rd, 2013 @ 9:24am CDT
Re: Seibertron.com's Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Galleries Continue: Deluxe Wave 2 Smokescreen, Ripclaw, Starscream, & Bulkhead (1473744)
Posted by RodimusConvoy13 on March 23rd, 2013 @ 9:26am CDT
Ryan, did you use red sharpie on Smokecreen's head or is that some model paint? Makes the figure look 100 times better. Especially after watching last night's episode and noticing how much red is on his head. Galleries look great! Glad they are back.
Re: Seibertron.com's Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Galleries Continue: Deluxe Wave 2 Smokescreen, Ripclaw, Starscream, & Bulkhead (1473745)
Posted by Dagon on March 23rd, 2013 @ 9:40am CDT
Rumblebee357 wrote:Does anyone know when leader Predaking comes out? I passed on the voyager but I did get Laserback and Ripcaw. Great pick -ups for me especially Ripclaw

I've ended up liking Ripclaw a lot more than I thought I would have. It's a very attractive looking figure even though it doesn't do very much. In general I find the stand up to transform motif incredibly lame, but for some reason Ripclaw is ok with me.
Re: Seibertron.com's Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Galleries Continue: Deluxe Wave 2 Smokescreen, Ripclaw, Starscream, & Bulkhead (1473746)
Posted by PrymeStriker on March 23rd, 2013 @ 9:41am CDT
Dagon wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Seibertron wrote:

Oh yes. Ruined Forever. :roll:

You're right. Clearly, I am quitting Seibertron over the mis-transformation of Lazerback because this site is ruined forever. I am required by law to refrain from even the slightest irritation about a mis-transformation. If you have this irritation and want to see if the photographer is aware of this mis-transformation, you shall stuff a sock in your mouth and shut up or the police will come and arrest you. You shall not offer any criticism whatsoever, or else you will be accused of "RUINED FOREVER" and beaten down with the police's fabulous batons. I wasn't aware of the new law. Thank you, powerful and almighty Dagon. You've shown me the way.
Re: Seibertron.com's Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Galleries Continue: Deluxe Wave 2 Smokescreen, Ripclaw, Starscream, & Bulkhead (1473758)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on March 23rd, 2013 @ 10:19am CDT
Someone should pose SW using his cannon while closed as a damn Dustbuster. Seeing him use it around the other :CON: literally vacuuming around their very feet. :P :VEHI:
Re: Seibertron.com's Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Galleries Continue: Deluxe Wave 2 Smokescreen, Ripclaw, Starscream, & Bulkhead (1473762)
Posted by Shegotron on March 23rd, 2013 @ 10:24am CDT
I'm surprised the Shockwave gallery doesn't include a few shots of him with Arcee and Cliffjumper referencing "Out of the Past".

But yes, I definitely want Shockwave and Smokescreen.
Re: Seibertron.com's Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Galleries Continue: Deluxe Wave 2 Smokescreen, Ripclaw, Starscream, & Bulkhead (1473769)
Posted by Dagon on March 23rd, 2013 @ 11:24am CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
Dagon wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
Seibertron wrote:

Oh yes. Ruined Forever. :roll:

Alright, I guess so. Honestly, I'm not sure at all how you got all that out of my post, but if that's what you need it to say, then, I suppose that's fine.

Ending Soon On eBay

Iguanus The Iguana Lizard Attack Robot Transformers BEAST WARS Action Figure . - Time Remaining: 7 days 10 hours 25 minutes 33 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Universe 2 Springer, complete Standoff Beneath the Streets - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 41 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers Prime Beast Hunters : 'PREDAKING'  Voyager Class (2: 002) by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 26 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers Titans Return Stripes & Rewind Set New Blaster Legends Class - Time Remaining: 2 days 22 hours 27 minutes 5 seconds
Predaking Predacon Leader Beast Hunters Transformers - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 28 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers Grimlock Age of Extinction Stomp and Chomp Dinosaur T Rex Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 12 hours 28 minutes 54 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Movie 2007 Mudflap, yellow version Toys R Us Exclusive - Time Remaining: 7 days 19 hours 28 minutes 19 seconds
Takara Transformers United Windcharger, complete RTS - Time Remaining: 2 days 1 hour 29 minutes 10 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive