Seibertron.com's Twincast / Podcast Episode #1: INDICATIVE

Transformers News: Seibertron.com's Twincast / Podcast Episode #1: INDICATIVE

Tuesday, August 24th, 2010 1:30PM CDT

Categories: Site News, Media, Podcast
Posted by: Skice   Views: 64,555

The Seibertron.com Twincast/Podcast is blasting at you again (for the first time) with our first official episode.

Episode #1: "Indicative"

In this episode, we cover recent toy news including:

In addition, we have a roundtable discussion on the topic of collecting exclusive toys, both in regards to domestic and internationally as well as a very interesting run of commentary on Japan’s gift to the Transformers world...Kiss Players.

This episode’s cast includes:

• Skice - The Man with Plan 9 from Outer Space
  • Tigertracks24 - News Admin Extraordinaire
  • Pyrostrata - First Lady of Rage
  • Savage - High Voodoo Priest of the Bayou
  • Counterpunch - you love him, don't you ...?
  • ... and special guest with us today for our first real episode, Ryan Yzquierdo, site owner and Mr.Seibertron.com himself!

Comments, questions, suggestions, and hilarious one-liners about our work are always welcome at the very valid email address: podcast@seibertron.com

Make us laugh and your comments might make it to the show. Make us cry and we just might bring you on our next episode to discuss your inflammatory ways.

Download options:
Credit(s): Skice
Re: Seibertron.com's Twincast / Podcast Episode #1: INDICATIVE (1117133)
Posted by Counterpunch on August 24th, 2010 @ 1:39pm CDT
Wha? Not introduced in the show, so I left myself out of the credits.!.

You named me and thereby stole my powers!
Re: Seibertron.com's Twincast / Podcast Episode #1: INDICATIVE (1117136)
Posted by Skice on August 24th, 2010 @ 1:55pm CDT
You are in the episode so you get a credit, powers be damned!
Re: Seibertron.com's Twincast / Podcast Episode #1: INDICATIVE (1117150)
Posted by Chupacabra Convoy on August 24th, 2010 @ 2:34pm CDT
Just reposting from the 1st Twincast thread:
Counterpunch wrote:
Chupacabra Convoy wrote:Okay, I heard it last night and it was good. It was a very strong start for this series. I eagerly anticipate the next podcast.

Are you guys going to take questions from the forum?

Yes. Most definitely.

Where should we post them?

1: Also, what are your guys favorite recent TF toy?

2: What would you like to see happen with the toys in the future?
Re: Seibertron.com's Twincast / Podcast Episode #1: INDICATIVE (1117172)
Posted by Soulgem on August 24th, 2010 @ 3:26pm CDT
Re: Seibertron.com's Twincast / Podcast Episode #1: INDICATIVE (1117179)
Posted by OhioBot on August 24th, 2010 @ 3:44pm CDT
Re: Seibertron.com's Twincast / Podcast Episode #1: INDICATIVE (1117185)
Posted by mikeyfuzz on August 24th, 2010 @ 4:06pm CDT
OhioBot wrote:Love it! Can it be subscribed through iTunes yet? I'd like it to auto download and sync.

And on Zune Marketplace too Please :grin:
Re: Seibertron.com's Twincast / Podcast Episode #1: INDICATIVE (1117193)
Posted by Dai_Ceefax on August 24th, 2010 @ 4:38pm CDT
I just get a song clip then dead air. Have you guys been banned in the UK before your first official show? That would be epic/sad. Like a whale dying.
Re: Seibertron.com's Twincast / Podcast Episode #1: INDICATIVE (1117196)
Posted by Counterpunch on August 24th, 2010 @ 4:47pm CDT
We will be working on getting things posted on iTunes and ZMP shortly.
Thanks for listening peeps!
Re: Seibertron.com's Twincast / Podcast Episode #1: INDICATIVE (1117200)
Posted by Dai_Ceefax on August 24th, 2010 @ 4:59pm CDT
BTW I just realised I sound like I'm comparing the podcast to a dead whale!

Enjoyed the last podcast, here's hoping I can listen to the latest one soon!!
Re: Seibertron.com's Twincast / Podcast Episode #1: INDICATIVE (1117225)
Posted by JetOptimus23 on August 24th, 2010 @ 6:24pm CDT
Soulgem wrote:Really entertaining, almost better than the pilot episode. You have one loyal listener here at least. :APPLAUSE:

Two now! LOVE IT! All caps is indicative of awesomeness. :lol:
Re: Seibertron.com's Twincast / Podcast Episode #1: INDICATIVE (1117234)
Posted by Pyrostrata on August 24th, 2010 @ 7:04pm CDT
Thanks for all the glowing praise, y'all! I enjoy listening to them as much as I enjoy being involved with them!

Stay tuned...more to come! :CON:

The First Lady of Rage...I like that title! :)
Re: Seibertron.com's Twincast / Podcast Episode #1: INDICATIVE (1117235)
Posted by Counterpunch on August 24th, 2010 @ 7:09pm CDT
Dai_Ceefax wrote:BTW I just realised I sound like I'm comparing the podcast to a dead whale!

Enjoyed the last podcast, here's hoping I can listen to the latest one soon!!

Which version did you download?

Did you get it to work?
Re: Seibertron.com's Twincast / Podcast Episode #1: INDICATIVE (1117261)
Posted by Anonymous. on August 24th, 2010 @ 8:28pm CDT
This talk about me clearly calls for my presence in future episodes. Expect it. Anticipate it.
Re: Seibertron.com's Twincast / Podcast Episode #1: INDICATIVE (1117271)
Posted by Galvatron X on August 24th, 2010 @ 8:54pm CDT
Great twincast, guys. My thoughts:

1. When I first opened the MP3, I thought "An HOUR AND 6 MINUTES?! I'll never listen to this". I ended up listening to the whole thing and enjoyed it quite a bit.

2. Why does Skice pronounce it "Saber-tron.com"? Have I been missing something?

3. Great advice on the exclusives, CP. I need to monitor those sightings forums more often. Partly to help me and partly to help all of you!

4. Is there a reason I could only hear this out of my right speaker?

5. Heheh, Savage laughs like a stoner. I didn't say that was a bad thing! ;)

6. Alright, lol, enough with the "indicative"! Let's not make that word become like "crucial" on Hisstank.com...if you're a member, you know what I mean!

Again, great start, guys! A lot of fun and informative!
Re: Seibertron.com's Twincast / Podcast Episode #1: INDICATIVE (1117277)
Posted by Editor on August 24th, 2010 @ 9:22pm CDT
I listened.
Re: Seibertron.com's Twincast / Podcast Episode #1: INDICATIVE (1117282)
Posted by Galvatron X on August 24th, 2010 @ 9:31pm CDT
Editor wrote:I listened.

Short and to the point. I like it, lol.
Re: Seibertron.com's Twincast / Podcast Episode #1: INDICATIVE (1117283)
Posted by Galvatron X on August 24th, 2010 @ 9:32pm CDT
Double-post...sorry.
Re: Seibertron.com's Twincast / Podcast Episode #1: INDICATIVE (1117286)
Posted by Editor on August 24th, 2010 @ 9:39pm CDT
Energon Is My Drug wrote:
Editor wrote:I listened.

Short and to the point. I like it, lol.

Would you have preferred a reply as long enough that to read takes longer than it takes to listen to the podcast ending with. "My name is Editor and believe it or not, I AM a British person." :?:
Re: Seibertron.com's Twincast / Podcast Episode #1: INDICATIVE (1117287)
Posted by Counterpunch on August 24th, 2010 @ 9:44pm CDT
Editor wrote:
Energon Is My Drug wrote:
Editor wrote:I listened.

Short and to the point. I like it, lol.

I am so very confused...
Re: Seibertron.com's Twincast / Podcast Episode #1: INDICATIVE (1117289)
Posted by Galvatron X on August 24th, 2010 @ 9:53pm CDT