Shia LeBeouf Experiencing What May Be Mental Breakdown

Transformers News: Shia LeBeouf Experiencing What May Be Mental Breakdown

Wednesday, February 12th, 2014 6:37PM CST

Category: People News
Posted by: ScoutBumblebee   Views: 21,681

In a show called, #IAMSORRY, Shia LeBeouf hosted what is arguably the weirdest art show that anyone has ever experienced. TMZ was there, and describes the experience as something that will give them, "nightmares for weeks."
Here is how the TMZ reporter who experienced the show first hand described his experience:

"I walk into the gallery. A lady is standing behind a table with an assortment of different items apparently related to his life: whip [from "Indiana Jones"], a Transformer [from "Transformers"], Jack Daniels [he likes to drink?], bouquet of daisies, cologne, pink ukulele, etc. I pick the bottle of Jack and the lady escorts me to the next room separated by a curtain.
Shia is sitting down, paper bag on his head, hands firmly planted on the table. I introduce myself, offer him tacos. No response. I tell him I find the bag to be distracting and if he'd be willing to take it off. He obliges.

His eyes are red and puffy as if his cat just died.

I tell him this all seems incredibly self-serving. No response. I ask him to share a swig of whiskey with me. No response. I ask him if any slimy characters have put their lips on the bottle -- he breaks into a wide smile. Then immediately his face returns to its regular stoic self.

I tell him I think he's a good actor who's wildly misunderstood. I ask him if I can take a picture. No response. I say I'm a nice guy, please don't punch me in the face. I take a picture. He doesn't move. I thank him for his time and extend my hand -- he shakes it. I leave."

It seems LeBeouf is in a severe downward spiral, and where he'll go from here is anyone's guess. For the time being, we'll just hope that he gets some sort of help before he goes the unfortunate way many other celebrities have gone before him.

Transformers News: Shia LeBeouf Experiencing What May Be Mental Breakdown
Credit(s): TMZ.com
Re: Shia LeBeouf Experiencing What May Be Mental Breakdown (1550155)
Posted by Autobot032 on February 12th, 2014 @ 6:47pm CST
Re: Shia LeBeouf Experiencing What May Be Mental Breakdown (1550158)
Posted by Rated X on February 12th, 2014 @ 7:04pm CST
Re: Shia LeBeouf Experiencing What May Be Mental Breakdown (1550159)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on February 12th, 2014 @ 7:05pm CST
Good-uh good for him >:oP
Re: Shia LeBeouf Experiencing What May Be Mental Breakdown (1550160)
Posted by Autobot032 on February 12th, 2014 @ 7:07pm CST
Rated X wrote:He is out of the cast so I dont see how this even qualifies as news. Where was the coverage when he got beat up outside of a bar ? On a side note, if he really got megan fox, wtf happend to his morale ?

If I had gotten with Megan Fox, my morale would be low too.
Re: Shia LeBeouf Experiencing What May Be Mental Breakdown (1550161)
Posted by Mindmaster on February 12th, 2014 @ 7:10pm CST
Autobot032 wrote:

If I had gotten with Megan Fox, my morale would be low too.

ZING, GOT 'EM
Re: Shia LeBeouf Experiencing What May Be Mental Breakdown (1550162)
Posted by Ultra Markus on February 12th, 2014 @ 7:11pm CST
maybe he is coping for not being on transformers 4, it must be hard to live with
Re: Shia LeBeouf Experiencing What May Be Mental Breakdown (1550164)
Posted by ScoutBumblebee on February 12th, 2014 @ 7:14pm CST
Autobot032 wrote:I just can't figure out what's going on here. I really can't. Regardless, something needs to be done with him. Before it gets too serious.

Yeah, I don't know. But he seems to be really circling the drain. Like, beyond just typical celeb weirdness. My hope would be that he has some family or friend that sees this behavior and is willing to step in and help. Clearly he isn't just going through a hard time, he's devolving.
Re: Shia LeBeouf Experiencing What May Be Mental Breakdown (1550165)
Posted by Spleenzorio on February 12th, 2014 @ 7:18pm CST
Pretty sad honestly. I've been a fan of him since Even Stevens. If this isn't all just part of an "act" hopefully he gets some help.
Re: Shia LeBeouf Experiencing What May Be Mental Breakdown (1550168)
Posted by Tads on February 12th, 2014 @ 7:35pm CST
Did he touch the all spark again? Nope wait that was destroyed... Possibly another shard he found on his jacket. :HEADHURTS: Seriously though, he may need help.
Re: Shia LeBeouf Experiencing What May Be Mental Breakdown (1550169)
Posted by ZackRoyer on February 12th, 2014 @ 7:35pm CST
I didn't liked his role in TF movie (I didn't liked the movie anyway), but I did liked in Indiana Jones. Also I never wished him bad, hope he gets better. He needs all family and friend support he must have. I'm no doctor but I think playing videogames could cheer him up.

So Shia, if there is a remote chance that you're reading this now. Play Deus Ex, all of them.
Re: Shia LeBeouf Experiencing What May Be Mental Breakdown (1550170)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on February 12th, 2014 @ 7:44pm CST
This is really f***in weird. Then again, it is TMZ. Honestly, I'm kinda surprised there wasn't some kind of S&M thing mentioned.
Re: Shia LeBeouf Experiencing What May Be Mental Breakdown (1550174)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on February 12th, 2014 @ 8:04pm CST
BWAHAAAHAHAAAHAAHA HAAAHAHAAHAHAAHA HAAAHAAHAHAHAAHAH!!
......

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAAA!

*EDIT*

HAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAAAAA HAAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!
Re: Shia LeBeouf Experiencing What May Be Mental Breakdown (1550175)
Posted by ScoutBumblebee on February 12th, 2014 @ 8:05pm CST
Here's an interesting theory . This link was posted on our Facebook page.
Re: Shia LeBeouf Experiencing What May Be Mental Breakdown (1550177)
Posted by Shockwave7 on February 12th, 2014 @ 8:07pm CST
Too famous, too rich, too young. He has no idea what to do with that kind of success - no one does without some kind of guidance.

Plus, it seems to be a bit on the wane these days - he may be desperately trying to cling to the spotlight, wondering if his best days are behind him. That drives some people to weird extremes.

He needs counseling or he'll come to a bad end.
Re: Shia LeBeouf Experiencing What May Be Mental Breakdown (1550179)
Posted by #Sideways# on February 12th, 2014 @ 8:16pm CST

Seriously. What did I just read.

You know, I think this isn't a cry for attention, it's a cry for a friend. This guy just wants a friend who doesn't care that he's an actor, and I sympathize. I think TMZ did a bad move when they took a picture, but that's my personal opinion.

Sad to see him like this, but it's his fault for getting into trouble. Plus, it's his fault for caring. You shouldn't have to worry about what people think of you; that's a pointless maneuver, unless you are trying to get a Girlfriend.
Re: Shia LeBeouf Experiencing What May Be Mental Breakdown (1550180)
Posted by Antron on February 12th, 2014 @ 8:18pm CST
It appears he left the needle out of his little collections. Unfortunately, I know what a needle pusher looks like and Shia looks like he's chasing the dragon. Sad, because I like him. I've seen him on the late night circuit and could totally see him going into comedy. I hope he pulls through.
Re: Shia LeBeouf Experiencing What May Be Mental Breakdown (1550181)
Posted by PrymeStriker on February 12th, 2014 @ 8:20pm CST
I loved Shia's work from Even Stevens and Holes (my favorite movie of all time). Heck, I liked his work in Transformers to some extent. This is pretty sad, and I hope this story doesn't end the way I think it's going to end.

Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:BWAHAAAHAHAAAHAAHA HAAAHAHAAHAHAAHA HAAAHAAHAHAHAAHAH!!
......

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAAA!

*EDIT*

HAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAAAAA HAAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!

Re: Shia LeBeouf Experiencing What May Be Mental Breakdown (1550185)
Posted by SlyTF1 on February 12th, 2014 @ 8:49pm CST
Probably mad Optimus and Bumblebee left him.
Re: Shia LeBeouf Experiencing What May Be Mental Breakdown (1550190)
Posted by ILL-Star on February 12th, 2014 @ 9:17pm CST
This kind of news is just a bit too awkward and irrelevant to Transformers. It's sad, but it's his and his family's business. Not anyone else's. And as already stated, we've seen this in plenty other celebrities in the past. It's nothing new.

Best to skip over It and move on.
Re: Shia LeBeouf Experiencing What May Be Mental Breakdown (1550196)
Posted by Janus Prime on February 12th, 2014 @ 9:40pm CST
I totally would´ve taken that Optimus. "Can I have it? act like a b17ch if the answer is yes".

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #145 - May Mayhem