Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Shout! Factory Season 2 Volume 2 DVD Art

Transformers News: Shout! Factory Season 2 Volume 2 DVD Art

Tuesday, September 22nd, 2009 9:56PM CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Media
Posted by: Down_Shift   Views: 17,128

Thanks to our friends over at tvshowsonDVD.com we all have a good clean look at Shout! Factory Transformers Season 2 Volume 2 DVD cover art. At this point in time, there is no scheduled release date however keep your eyes glued to Seibertron.com for all the best news as it happens.

It would seem that the theme to the Shout! Factory DVDs will be somewhat like the Rhino releases where every DVD plays off the image of the previously released DVDs.

Shout! Factory Season 2 Volume 2 DVD Art
Credit(s): tvshowsonDVD.com
Re: Shout! Factory Season 2 Volume 2 DVD Art (1001691)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on September 22nd, 2009 @ 10:33pm CDT
Down_Shift wrote:At this point in time, there is no scheduled release date

I'd gather there's enough information out there to make a reasonable guess.

Transformers Season 1 came out June 16th
GI Joe Season 1 Volume 1 came out July 14th
Transformers Season 2 Volume 1 came out September 15th
GI Joe Season 1 Volume 2 is coming out November 3rd.

Given this, I'd assume a release date of either late December or early January.
Re: Shout! Factory Season 2 Volume 2 DVD Art (1001695)
Posted by Down_Shift on September 22nd, 2009 @ 10:44pm CDT
Darth Bombshell wrote:
Down_Shift wrote:At this point in time, there is no scheduled release date

I'd gather there's enough information out there to make a reasonable guess.

Transformers Season 1 came out June 16th
GI Joe Season 1 Volume 1 came out July 14th
Transformers Season 2 Volume 1 came out September 15th
GI Joe Season 1 Volume 2 is coming out November 3rd.

Given this, I'd assume a release date of either late December or early January.

You are some kind of wizard...
Re: Shout! Factory Season 2 Volume 2 DVD Art (1001702)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on September 22nd, 2009 @ 10:54pm CDT
Down_Shift wrote:You are some kind of wizard...

Once you figure out there's a four month interval between the release dates, it's pretty easy to figure it out.
Re: Shout! Factory Season 2 Volume 2 DVD Art (1001707)
Posted by Down_Shift on September 22nd, 2009 @ 11:07pm CDT
Darth Bombshell wrote:
Down_Shift wrote:You are some kind of wizard...

... a math wizard....
Re: Shout! Factory Season 2 Volume 2 DVD Art (1001719)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on September 23rd, 2009 @ 12:10am CDT
Down_Shift wrote:... a math wizard....

It's funny you should say that, since this is coming from a guy who basically spent two years taking High School Developmental Math courses in college to get Grade 12 equivalent Math. :P
Re: Shout! Factory Season 2 Volume 2 DVD Art (1001747)
Posted by shonenfan4 on September 23rd, 2009 @ 2:35am CDT
The cover is pretty unique, it shows the season 1 and season 2 volume 1 covers on there as well.
Re: Shout! Factory Season 2 Volume 2 DVD Art (1001798)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 23rd, 2009 @ 6:45am CDT

Did anyone in particular have that lined design on their arms like that?
Re: Shout! Factory Season 2 Volume 2 DVD Art (1001823)
Posted by [JRX] on September 23rd, 2009 @ 8:29am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Who's red arm and black hand is that? It looks too red to be Blaster's (who's mostly a deep orange).

Did anyone in particular have that lined design on their arms like that?

My bet would be on Blaster...
ka-POW.jpg

*EDIT oh... and the arm seems more red than orange on my screen.
Re: Shout! Factory Season 2 Volume 2 DVD Art (1001858)
Posted by Down_Shift on September 23rd, 2009 @ 9:52am CDT
It'll either be Blaster or Ironhide.
Re: Shout! Factory Season 2 Volume 2 DVD Art (1001886)
Posted by Convotron on September 23rd, 2009 @ 10:56am CDT
I think Blaster as it would make sense for him to face off against Soundwave on the cover. It could be Ironhide, though.
Re: Shout! Factory Season 2 Volume 2 DVD Art (1003710)
Posted by Nemesis Rodimus on September 26th, 2009 @ 1:46pm CDT
Was watching TFTM the other day, and Ironhide does have the lines on his arm.
Re: Shout! Factory Season 2 Volume 2 DVD Art (1007888)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on October 8th, 2009 @ 10:33pm CDT
Darth Bombshell wrote:I'd gather there's enough information out there to make a reasonable guess.

Transformers Season 1 came out June 16th
GI Joe Season 1 Volume 1 came out July 14th
Transformers Season 2 Volume 1 came out September 15th
GI Joe Season 1 Volume 2 is coming out November 3rd.

Given this, I'd assume a release date of either late December or early January.

Question: does Jaunary 12th count as "early January"?

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Transf ... me-2/12785
Re: Shout! Factory Season 2 Volume 2 DVD Art (1008329)
Posted by Down_Shift on October 10th, 2009 @ 12:52pm CDT
Darth Bombshell wrote:

Transformers Season 1 came out June 16th
GI Joe Season 1 Volume 1 came out July 14th
Transformers Season 2 Volume 1 came out September 15th
GI Joe Season 1 Volume 2 is coming out November 3rd.

Given this, I'd assume a release date of either late December or early January.

Question: does Jaunary 12th count as "early January"?

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Transf ... me-2/12785

Yes, anything before the on or before the 15th of the month is considered "early".

Score one good guess for DB.
Re: Shout! Factory Season 2 Volume 2 DVD Art (1024874)
Posted by nabaraski on December 4th, 2009 @ 3:53am CST
How do I make my DVD recorder automatically delete and record on a disc? I have a DMR-ES10 Panasonic DVD Recorder. I have scheduled it once a day to film for 8 hours( the dvd's max). Is it possible to set the recorder to automatically record over my last recording? I use dvd-rws and want to make my dvd recorder auto tape, auto delete and auto record again.
__________________
affiliateelite ~ affiliateelite.com ~ adgooroo ~ adgooroo.com
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #101 - Talkin' 'Bout My Generations
"Talkin' 'Bout My Generations"
Posted: Sunday, September 21st, 2014