Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Small iGear updates: Seekerstorm, Ironhide, Seaspray

Transformers News: Small iGear updates: Seekerstorm, Ironhide, Seaspray

Wednesday, June 8th, 2011 9:24AM CDT

Categories: 3rd Party News, Knock Offs, Toy News
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 67,408

So over the past few weeks iGear has managed to surprise us all by revealing a couple of interesting and original product announcements, and they keep announcing new things along with new details on the already revealed projects. And iGear has again updated their facebook with new updates on upcoming projects.
Since these small updates are minor ones, we have decided to put them into one article, you know what they say, start with the bad first and keep the good things till last. Just click the images to get to the original posting, or to learn more.
So we start with their MP Seeker KO Seekerstorm is now available for pre-order on their site:

New images of PP05 and his hand swapping gimmick:

And lastly a new image set for their Seaspray Mini Warrior:

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!
Credit(s): iGear
Re: Small iGear updates: Seekerstorm, Ironhide, Seaspray (1236030)
Posted by griftimus prime on June 8th, 2011 @ 9:39am CDT
ironhide is awesomesauce.
Re: Small iGear updates: Seekerstorm, Ironhide, Seaspray (1236031)
Posted by Deathsanras on June 8th, 2011 @ 9:48am CDT
Dead Metal wrote:you know what they say, start with the bad first and keep the good things till last.

Wait. What was the bad news?
Re: Small iGear updates: Seekerstorm, Ironhide, Seaspray (1236037)
Posted by Ravage XK on June 8th, 2011 @ 10:20am CDT
Re: Small iGear updates: Seekerstorm, Ironhide, Seaspray (1236040)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on June 8th, 2011 @ 10:28am CDT
Ravage XK wrote:Im confused. I thought that these iGear Seekers were smaller than the Takara Masterpiece figures yet their web site says "Caution: PP03 Series and the MP Starscream are the same size" soooo, which is it?

They are roughly the same size as Masterpiece Starscream. The Mini MP Prime is also the same size as Masterpiece Starscream, roughly.

That's a cool idea with Ironhide. The rocket launcher is really cool.
Re: Small iGear updates: Seekerstorm, Ironhide, Seaspray (1236041)
Posted by Ravage XK on June 8th, 2011 @ 10:31am CDT
amcgrath929 wrote:

That's a cool idea with Ironhide. The rocket launcher is really cool.

Ooooohhhh, well that changes things. I thought they were much smaller and that put me off. Thanks.
Re: Small iGear updates: Seekerstorm, Ironhide, Seaspray (1236070)
Posted by jamiko on June 8th, 2011 @ 11:19am CDT
Ironhide and Seaspray are a must have :D
Re: Small iGear updates: Seekerstorm, Ironhide, Seaspray (1236118)
Posted by craggy on June 8th, 2011 @ 12:30pm CDT
Deathsanras wrote:

Wait. What was the bad news?

Dumblebee.

I like that Seaspray, but will have to see prices.
Re: Small iGear updates: Seekerstorm, Ironhide, Seaspray (1236122)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 8th, 2011 @ 12:41pm CDT
craggy wrote:
Deathsanras wrote:

Wait. What was the bad news?

Dumblebee.

Did I ever write that? :lol:
Re: Small iGear updates: Seekerstorm, Ironhide, Seaspray (1236139)
Posted by craggy on June 8th, 2011 @ 1:06pm CDT
Dead Metal wrote:
craggy wrote:
Deathsanras wrote:

Wait. What was the bad news?

Dumblebee.

Did I ever write that? :lol:

I have no idea. Doesn't appear so, not in this topic anyway,
Re: Small iGear updates: Seekerstorm, Ironhide, Seaspray (1236142)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 8th, 2011 @ 1:12pm CDT
craggy wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:
craggy wrote:
Deathsanras wrote:

Wait. What was the bad news?

Dumblebee.

Did I ever write that? :lol:

I have no idea. Doesn't appear so, not in this topic anyway,

Oh OK, just sounded like that was a humours stab at something I posted once. At least it sounds like a mistake I would make.
Re: Small iGear updates: Seekerstorm, Ironhide, Seaspray (1236152)
Posted by craggy on June 8th, 2011 @ 1:35pm CDT
I was just quoting 'saurus.
Re: Small iGear updates: Seekerstorm, Ironhide, Seaspray (1236193)
Posted by krenger99 on June 8th, 2011 @ 2:46pm CDT
I saw that seeker at BotCon, up close. Pure awesome sauce. So were the cone heads. $100 for MP Sunstorm, SOLD! Rachet's torch hand is true homage to G1. iGear is coming out with some heavy hits. Here's hoping their prices don't soar with the fame.

-------------------------------------------------------------
<---Be nice and click the eBay link. Thanks! ;)
Re: Small iGear updates: Seekerstorm, Ironhide, Seaspray (1236781)
Posted by Stormrider on June 9th, 2011 @ 5:06pm CDT
The details look great. I noticed that the up close pictures of the prototypes look a little rough. Is that typical?
Re: Small iGear updates: Seekerstorm, Ironhide, Seaspray (1236790)
Posted by Flux Convoy on June 9th, 2011 @ 5:46pm CDT
Seaspray looks good but I prefer the FP offering so far. The mini guys are gonna be a back and forth thing for me. I simply want the best from either group. Ironhide and Ratchet certainly will have a home with me.
:BOT: