Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Sneak Peek: Robots in Disguise #23 (Dark Cybertron 3)

Transformers News: Sneak Peek: Robots in Disguise #23 (Dark Cybertron 3)

Saturday, November 16th, 2013 4:33PM CST

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 18,825

Mariel Romero over at IDW has been busy today! After the three page preview on iTunes for ReGeneration One #96, here's another snippet of the upcoming third chapter in Dark Cybertron - Robots in Disguise #23. Check out the images below!

STARSCREAM UNDER FIRE! The all-new, all-redesigned, all-leader-of-the-planet STARSCREAM makes his move! Will he stand up for CYBERTRON, or fall under SHOCKWAVE’s onslaught? Meanwhile—the Lost Light receives a desperate call from help from an old friend!

Transformers News: Sneak Peek: Robots in Disguise #23 (Dark Cybertron 3)

Transformers News: Sneak Peek: Robots in Disguise #23 (Dark Cybertron 3)

Transformers News: Sneak Peek: Robots in Disguise #23 (Dark Cybertron 3)
Credit(s): iTunes, Mariel Romero
Re: Sneak Peek: Robots in Disguise #23 (Dark Cybertron 3) (1530206)
Posted by YRQRM0 on November 16th, 2013 @ 6:07pm CST
Wow, pretty awesome seeing the Armada design again in something new, even if he's not the same character. Wish I had kept up with this series more.
Re: Sneak Peek: Robots in Disguise #23 (Dark Cybertron 3) (1530208)
Posted by God Optimus Prime on November 16th, 2013 @ 6:13pm CST
Armada Starscream is now part of the G1 universe!? :shock:
Re: Sneak Peek: Robots in Disguise #23 (Dark Cybertron 3) (1530224)
Posted by MasterSoundBlaster on November 16th, 2013 @ 7:47pm CST

To sell toys.
Re: Sneak Peek: Robots in Disguise #23 (Dark Cybertron 3) (1530298)
Posted by fenrir72 on November 17th, 2013 @ 3:16am CST
MasterSoundBlaster wrote:Just to clear things up (and to try not and spoil things at the same time) This starscream is STILL the G1 universe Starscream but only in a upgraded body. I don't recall exactly why he changed (I believe its because after disbanding himself from the Decepticons that he should get a get a new body and rid himself of his former Decepticon appearance.), but I also feel it was to do what Hasbro does best:

To sell toys.

This. 'nuff said.
Re: Sneak Peek: Robots in Disguise #23 (Dark Cybertron 3) (1530357)
Posted by Sodan-1 on November 17th, 2013 @ 10:26am CST
Oh 'eck. :-( This is first time I'm seeing Rattrap presented in the new comics, and I can't say I like the light he's being painted in. Like he's..... a RAT, in the most derogatory sense.

Is this the first time we're seeing Tracer and Holepunch in the comics as well?
Re: Sneak Peek: Robots in Disguise #23 (Dark Cybertron 3) (1531389)
Posted by ScottyP on November 22nd, 2013 @ 5:11pm CST
Tracer and Holepunch are in the other issue that Scoop is in. I've forgotten exactly which number that is, RiD 17 maybe?