Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Sneak Peek: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #24

Transformers News: Sneak Peek: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #24

Wednesday, November 27th, 2013 1:56PM CST

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 13,395

iTunes has posted their early three page preview of IDW Publishing's soon to be released Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye Ongoing #24, which we've mirrored below. Enjoy!

TRAPPED! Alone on a strange world, the crew of the Lost Light struggle against an unknown enemy—but what does this have to do with SHOCKWAVE’s master plan? Answer: everything. Meanwhile, OPTIMUS PRIME finds an old friend in the Dead Universe!

Transformers News: Sneak Peek: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #24

Transformers News: Sneak Peek: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #24

Transformers News: Sneak Peek: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #24
Credit(s): iTunes

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Sneak Peek: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #24 (1532055)
Posted by MagnusLabel on November 27th, 2013 @ 4:00pm CST
Re: Sneak Peek: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #24 (1532060)
Posted by Va'al on November 27th, 2013 @ 4:26pm CST
MagnusLabel wrote:Love the art style in the preview pages. This brings me back to the good o' days of TF comics which they were readable and the detailing wasn't over the top. :D

Peculiar, as that is Nick Roche, one of the new generation artists. :D
Re: Sneak Peek: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #24 (1532287)
Posted by Heckfire on November 28th, 2013 @ 7:59pm CST
"Minicons? Anyone?"

Cute. :lol:
Re: Sneak Peek: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #24 (1532305)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on November 28th, 2013 @ 10:10pm CST
I'm glad I like Ultra Magnus again. Over the course of MTMTE, I was getting annoyed with his inability to "deal with anything". He became a joke. Then, I was worried I would never get the chance to like him again, as there was the scare that he had died in "Remain in Light".

But, like I said, glad I can like him again.
Re: Sneak Peek: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #24 (1532895)
Posted by ScottyP on December 2nd, 2013 @ 11:54am CST
I wish Roche was a regular on this book. His style fits it perfectly.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction