Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Sneak Peek: Transformers: Regeneration One #0 Three Page Preview

Transformers News: Sneak Peek: Transformers: Regeneration One #0 Three Page Preview

Wednesday, September 4th, 2013 2:21PM CDT

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 16,003

iTunes has uploaded their early three page preview of the upcoming Transformers: Regeneration Onoe #0. Check out the sneak peek below:

ZERO POINT! Adventure in the time stream, as HOT ROD desperately attempts to identify the rogue elements that are leading him, and the entire CYBERTRONIAN race, inexorably towards the catastrophic end of time itself. What hidden stories do the DEATHBRINGER, BOLTAX, BUSTER WITWICKY, and GALVATRON have to tell, and what—if any—solutions are there? Or is it already too late?

Sneak Peek: Transformers: Regeneration One #0 Three Page Preview

Sneak Peek: Transformers: Regeneration One #0 Three Page Preview

Sneak Peek: Transformers: Regeneration One #0 Three Page Preview
Credit(s): iTunes
Re: Sneak Peek: Transformers: Regeneration One #0 Three Page Preview (1515837)
Posted by partholon on September 4th, 2013 @ 2:52pm CDT
geoff senior.

squeeeeeeeee !

:grin:
Re: Sneak Peek: Transformers: Regeneration One #0 Three Page Preview (1515849)
Posted by robotmel on September 4th, 2013 @ 4:16pm CDT
:grin:
Wow!
Re: Sneak Peek: Transformers: Regeneration One #0 Three Page Preview (1515850)
Posted by Samsonator on September 4th, 2013 @ 4:17pm CDT
It'll be strange to see the art style change so drastically over the course of the issue, but I am excited by that artist lineup... even kinda excited to see Delbo doin' his thing again... wonder if we'll get a "one-eared" Starscream...
Re: Sneak Peek: Transformers: Regeneration One #0 Three Page Preview (1515853)
Posted by gothsaurus on September 4th, 2013 @ 4:26pm CDT
AWESOME to see Geoff Senior return :-D
Re: Sneak Peek: Transformers: Regeneration One #0 Three Page Preview (1515879)
Posted by bluecatcinema on September 4th, 2013 @ 6:50pm CDT
As Knock Out would say, "This is going to be juicy." :D
Re: Sneak Peek: Transformers: Regeneration One #0 Three Page Preview (1515886)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on September 4th, 2013 @ 8:00pm CDT
Can't wait!
Re: Sneak Peek: Transformers: Regeneration One #0 Three Page Preview (1515943)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on September 5th, 2013 @ 2:58am CDT
Re: Sneak Peek: Transformers: Regeneration One #0 Three Page Preview (1515986)
Posted by robotmel on September 5th, 2013 @ 10:36am CDT
Banjo-Tron wrote:Just wet my pants a little bit. This is like a love letter to all the fans of the original comic book. I would have loved to see Lee Sullivan art in there too,but still. I think I'm anticipating this more than I did 80.5.
:grin:
Lee Sullivan is a very nice chap, met him around his time on/off Transformers/Dr Who/Robocop from Marvel back in the 90s. Got a couple of sweet sketches from him too!! ;)
If anyone met Lee at a signing, do you remember him doing Robocop with 'flip back fingers' which revealed his 'data spike'! :lol:
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #103 - Road Trip