Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise #25 (DC7)

Transformers News: Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise #25 (DC7)

Thursday, January 9th, 2014 6:16AM CST

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 10,980

Thanks again to digital assistant Mariel Romero over at IDW, we have a brief iTunes preview of the upcoming part 7 in the Dark Cybertron event: Robots in Disguise 25. Check out the images mirrored below!

Description
WHAT LIES BENEATH! ULTRA MAGNUS leads what's left of the Lost Light crew deep into the last place they ever thought they'd be-and they find they last CYBERTRONIANS they ever expected to find! Meanwhile: MEGATRON versus GALVATRON: Round One!

Transformers News: Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise #25 (DC7)

Transformers News: Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise #25 (DC7)

Transformers News: Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise #25 (DC7)
Credit(s): iTunes

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise #25 (DC7) (1540448)
Posted by sabrigami on January 9th, 2014 @ 8:29am CST
Re: Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise #25 (DC7) (1540454)
Posted by Heckfire on January 9th, 2014 @ 8:55am CST
sabrigami wrote:I'm not usually one to mention this, but that is a very big and flashing add for the new Crosscut toy there. Seems kind of awkward when they starting spouting off their bios like that.

As perhaps the only living Crosscut fan ever, I'm...pretty pleased with what seems to be revealed about this version of the character. Still, gotta agree, that was a pretty blatant intro.
Re: Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise #25 (DC7) (1540455)
Posted by Va'al on January 9th, 2014 @ 8:56am CST
Yeah, that's a bit blatant.. :-?
Re: Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise #25 (DC7) (1540640)
Posted by Bounti76 on January 9th, 2014 @ 5:09pm CST
Heckfire wrote:

Actually, I quite like Crosscut, so count two fans now. I could wish, that since the original Crosscut toy came with Road Rage, that we'd be getting her in a new toy, and maybe comic appearance. But that's wishful thinking, considering IDW doesn't really "do" female characters who are female just because. Though, with Windblade coming, who knows?

Back to the topic at hand....looks like a good story, but I don't like the general silliness of the Lost Light crew and characters. I could do without Swerve.
Re: Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise #25 (DC7) (1540655)
Posted by Noideaforaname on January 9th, 2014 @ 6:35pm CST
Va'al wrote:Yeah, that's a bit blatant.. :-?

At least the rest of their conversation is pretty fun.
Re: Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise #25 (DC7) (1540675)
Posted by Flashwave on January 9th, 2014 @ 8:22pm CST
Bounti76 wrote:
Heckfire wrote:

Make it three fans
Re: Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise #25 (DC7) (1540690)
Posted by YoungPrime on January 9th, 2014 @ 8:57pm CST
Flashwave wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:
Heckfire wrote:

Make it three fans
"4" and a Swerve fan to.
Re: Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise #25 (DC7) (1540740)
Posted by padfoo on January 10th, 2014 @ 1:08am CST
Great art work!
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #101 - Talkin' 'Bout My Generations
"Talkin' 'Bout My Generations"
Posted: Sunday, September 21st, 2014