Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise Ongoing #20

Transformers News: Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise Ongoing #20

Monday, July 22nd, 2013 11:27PM CDT

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 11,483

iTunes have posted the early three page preview of the upcoming Transformers: Robots in Disguise Ongoing #20. We've mirrored the preview pages below, enjoy!

NEW CYBERTRON! It’s a brand new day—and STARSCREAM is in charge! But running a planet isn’t as easy as it looks… if BUMBLEBEE couldn’t do it, why does the former DECEPTICON think he can?

Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise Ongoing #20

Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise Ongoing #20

Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise Ongoing #20
Credit(s): iTunes
Re: Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise Ongoing #20 (1505659)
Posted by sabrigami on July 22nd, 2013 @ 11:54pm CDT
I find it funny how Metalhawk's memorial picture has Starscream in it too. Man, if his ego could get any bigger lol. Seems interesting. I'll keep an eye on it to see if it's worth picking up. When does the Dark Cybertron ark actually kick off? Seems like this prelude stuff has been going on forever
Re: Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise Ongoing #20 (1505668)
Posted by Va'al on July 23rd, 2013 @ 1:01am CDT

This part of the synopsis
It’s a brand new day

makes me think of this:

Not sure if that ruins or sets the mood. :-?
Re: Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise Ongoing #20 (1505676)
Posted by KNM2012 on July 23rd, 2013 @ 3:02am CDT
I don't know about you guys, but the name "Dark Cybertron" makes me picture Seibertron experiencing a technical issue with a spray-on tanning booth.

But that is me while realizing that my favorite animated Transformers series is "Beast Wars II"... So I might not be entirely mentally sane these days. :MAXIMAL:
Re: Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise Ongoing #20 (1505718)
Posted by sabrigami on July 23rd, 2013 @ 10:13am CDT
Va'al wrote:Issue #23 of each series will be the beginning of Dark Cybertron, starting with MTMTE, but they'll be preceded by a one-off Dark Cybertron issue. Then it'll run for six issues each. Quite the long arc!

This part of the synopsis
It’s a brand new day

makes me think of this:

Not sure if that ruins or sets the mood. :-?

Dr. Horrible makes anything 100 times more epic. In fact that makes me want to read this more now lol
Re: Sneak Peek - Transformers: Robots in Disguise Ongoing #20 (1505838)
Posted by Sodan-1 on July 23rd, 2013 @ 6:41pm CDT
I'm shedding no tears over Metalhawk; the guy annoyed me no end.

It feels like such a long time since these series started.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #102 - Hidden Mickeys