Sneak Preview of Transformers: Infestation #1

Transformers News: Sneak Preview of Transformers: Infestation #1

Thursday, December 30th, 2010 11:20PM CST

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: Anonymous.   Views: 97,735

Brains, brains, brains... and Drift? This highly anticipated IDW crossover features our favorite Transforming robots finally meeting face to face with today's most popular fad, Zombies. IDW Editor-In-Chief Chris Ryall gives us a sneak peek at the upcoming two-issue tie-in, Transformers: Infestation, starting this upcoming February. The preview shows off Nick Roche's infectiously pleasing art, which Autobots and Decepticons will be fighting mano-a-mano, and a look at the covers of Transformers: Infestation #1. Check out the preview below - and remember, strength in numbers, make sure not to get bitten, and aim for the head!

Covers

Pages 7-9

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the latest Transformers news on the net!
Credit(s): Chris Ryall

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Sneak Preview of Transformers: Infestation #1 (1163741)
Posted by Skice on December 30th, 2010 @ 11:26pm CST
Oh that just looks so awesome.
Re: Sneak Preview of Transformers: Infestation #1 (1163796)
Posted by Stormwolf on December 31st, 2010 @ 5:46am CST
I hope that Galvatron isn't written like his cartoon persona.
Re: Sneak Preview of Transformers: Infestation #1 (1163797)
Posted by Tigertrack on December 31st, 2010 @ 6:16am CST
Looks cool. And Bbee gets better!

Interesting robot on the last page with Cyclonus and Scourge.

Re: Sneak Preview of Transformers: Infestation #1 (1163820)
Posted by Chaoslock on December 31st, 2010 @ 7:58am CST
tigertracks 24 wrote:

It reminds me of Kiss Players *ducks*

The art is cool! :APPLAUSE: Is this Roché or Su? And why is Prime so "horny"?
Re: Sneak Preview of Transformers: Infestation #1 (1163851)
Posted by Samsonator on December 31st, 2010 @ 10:48am CST
Nick Roche wins, I'm now going to read these... just because he's making it look awesome.
Re: Sneak Preview of Transformers: Infestation #1 (1163888)
Posted by Peleliu on December 31st, 2010 @ 12:26pm CST
Giant lady is kinda wiggin' me out. xD
Re: Sneak Preview of Transformers: Infestation #1 (1163960)
Posted by Caelus on December 31st, 2010 @ 5:36pm CST
tigertracks 24 wrote:ANd the cover with Prime holding the woman...what? I am sure it is in homage to some very famous poster or cover, but the woman just seems... :shock: :-?

Re: Sneak Preview of Transformers: Infestation #1 (1164015)
Posted by Anonymous. on December 31st, 2010 @ 8:02pm CST
I'd understand if it was Bumblebee holding the girl in his arms...
Re: Sneak Preview of Transformers: Infestation #1 (1164103)
Posted by quickmixed on January 1st, 2011 @ 3:02am CST
Im a big fan of Roche's work and as awesome as these pages look, something just doesnt seem right.

And then I realised, no smoke stacks on Prime!

Only minor I know and its outweighed by the busy busy art. I love a full panel of TFs. Much like Collers work.
Re: Sneak Preview of Transformers: Infestation #1 (1164141)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on January 1st, 2011 @ 9:01am CST
Re: Sneak Preview of Transformers: Infestation #1 (1164190)
Posted by Nemesis_Apoc on January 1st, 2011 @ 12:13pm CST
cannonfodder4000 wrote:Am I the only one who's wondering who that is between Scourge and Cyclonus in page nine? :???:

I'm just going on coloring here, but I'm thinking Black Shawdow for some reason, probably just because I can't think of anyone else it may be.
Re: Sneak Preview of Transformers: Infestation #1 (1165008)
Posted by Cyberstrike on January 3rd, 2011 @ 1:52pm CST
Good artwork but I'm still not buying it though.
Why?
BECAUSE I HATE ZOMBIE MOVIES, VIDEO GAMES, COMICS, TV SHOWS!
I HATE ZOMBIES!
Re: Sneak Preview of Transformers: Infestation #1 (1166121)
Posted by victoryconvoy on January 6th, 2011 @ 3:47pm CST
Stormwolf wrote:I hope that Galvatron isn't written like his cartoon persona.

I hope it is!!

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Targetmasters RECOIL Kup Mastershooter Third Party G1 vintage - Time Remaining: 6 days 1 hour 40 minutes 25 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Prime Cyberverse Star Hammer & Wheeljack - Time Remaining: 6 days 23 hours 40 minutes 42 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Prime Cyberverse Bumblebee Battle Suit - Time Remaining: 6 days 22 hours 40 minutes 31 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Deluxe Quickslinger Slingshot - Time Remaining: 20 days 13 hours 2 minutes 34 seconds
Defensor Italian 100% Complete Vintage Hasbro G1 Transformers - Time Remaining: 6 days 2 hours 3 minutes 8 seconds
TAKARA TOMY Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Ra-24 Buster Optimus Prime Figure - Time Remaining: 5 days 20 hours 6 minutes 24 seconds
Takara tommy Transformers Masterpiece Collection MP06 Skywarp - Time Remaining: 5 days 7 hours 21 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers reissue C-372 Star Convoy part / piece - Micromster Hot Rod - Time Remaining: 12 days 7 hours 51 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory