Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Sophia Myles to Join Transformers 4 Cast

Transformers News: Sophia Myles to Join Transformers 4 Cast

Monday, May 6th, 2013 10:08PM CDT

Categories: Movie News, People News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 20,866

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Thewrap.com is reporting that Sophia Myles will join Mark Wahlberg in Transformers 4 in a major supporting role. You may have seen Sophia in Underworld and Underworld: Evolution. Paramount isn't talking about her role, but according to thewrap, she is reportedly playing a scientist. She joins the recently announced Kelsy Grammer, Nicola Peltz and Jack Reynor.

Sophia Myles to Join Transformers 4 Cast
Credit(s): Thewrap.com
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Sophia Myles to Join Transformers 4 Cast (1485077)
Posted by Burn on May 6th, 2013 @ 10:35pm CDT
Absoloutely loved her as Reinette in "The Girl in the Fireplace" (one of the best Dr Who stories ever) so this is great casting I feel.

cue the "I've never heard of her, this is going to suck rage rage rage" posts.
Re: Sophia Myles to Join Transformers 4 Cast (1485080)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on May 6th, 2013 @ 10:44pm CDT
I've never heard of her. This is going to suck! Rage rage rage :michaelbay:

But seriously, wasn't she the other vampire girl in Underworld? Coz she was hot. :lol:

Oh God, I just realized! She's gonna be Carly, and Mr. Whalberg is Sam, all grown up! If I'm right...I guess I'll just be right. I'm holding the film to that.
Re: Sophia Myles to Join Transformers 4 Cast (1485086)
Posted by RiddlerJ on May 6th, 2013 @ 11:04pm CDT
Circuit Breaker!
Re: Sophia Myles to Join Transformers 4 Cast (1485101)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 6th, 2013 @ 11:30pm CDT
RiddlerJ wrote:Circuit Breaker!
Oh, I hope not. :-s
Re: Sophia Myles to Join Transformers 4 Cast (1485116)
Posted by Zonniwoop on May 7th, 2013 @ 2:57am CDT
:grin:
I loved her in 'Doctor Who' and in that Vampire show with that guy from the new 'Hawaii-5-0'... I can not remember what it was called, but it was good. I first saw her in Underworld.
she is AWESOME!!
Re: Sophia Myles to Join Transformers 4 Cast (1485118)
Posted by Bounti76 on May 7th, 2013 @ 3:11am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
RiddlerJ wrote:Circuit Breaker!
Oh, I hope not. :-s


Circuit Breaker as a character is owned by Marvel and (one would naturally assume) Marvel Studios. They're not about to give a piece of their intellectual property for use in another studio's picture.

Nemesis Maximo wrote: Oh God, I just realized! She's gonna be Carly, and Mr. Whalberg is Sam, all grown up! If I'm right...I guess I'll just be right. I'm holding the film to that.


I'm pretty sure that's not going to be the case...from what I remember, TF4 is set only 3-5 years after DOTM, and given that Mr. Wahlberg is a good 20 years older than Sam Witwicky (he's 41), that's not likely. Besides, Bay said there's a new human cast, so that would seem to support my theory as well. :-B
Re: Sophia Myles to Join Transformers 4 Cast (1485148)
Posted by Windsweeper on May 7th, 2013 @ 7:54am CDT
I liked her in Outlander as well.
Re: Sophia Myles to Join Transformers 4 Cast (1485149)
Posted by Windsweeper on May 7th, 2013 @ 7:56am CDT
I liked her in Outlander as well.
Re: Sophia Myles to Join Transformers 4 Cast (1485158)
Posted by cor2879 on May 7th, 2013 @ 8:41am CDT
If only more 'scientists' looked like that in real life :-D
Re: Sophia Myles to Join Transformers 4 Cast (1485165)
Posted by RiddlerJ on May 7th, 2013 @ 9:20am CDT
Bounti76 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
RiddlerJ wrote:Circuit Breaker!
Oh, I hope not. :-s


Circuit Breaker as a character is owned by Marvel and (one would naturally assume) Marvel Studios. They're not about to give a piece of their intellectual property for use in another studio's picture.


Circuit Er,...Buster! :grin:
Re: Sophia Myles to Join Transformers 4 Cast (1485169)
Posted by Lord Manhammer '74 on May 7th, 2013 @ 9:55am CDT
The vampire show your thinking of is MOONLIGHT.
Re: Sophia Myles to Join Transformers 4 Cast (1485184)
Posted by Muscle Man on May 7th, 2013 @ 10:59am CDT
Lipstick on a pig, bros.
Re: Sophia Myles to Join Transformers 4 Cast (1485193)
Posted by noctorro on May 7th, 2013 @ 11:46am CDT
Muscle Man wrote:Lipstick on a pig, bros.


Relax, you're on the internet.
Everything is a lie, that includes you and me as well.
Re: Sophia Myles to Join Transformers 4 Cast (1485225)
Posted by Red 50 on May 7th, 2013 @ 1:32pm CDT
cor2879 wrote:If only more 'scientists' looked like that in real life :-D


Well, there might be. Depends on where, when and how you look at them.
Re: Sophia Myles to Join Transformers 4 Cast (1485334)
Posted by Toralei_De_Nile on May 7th, 2013 @ 6:03pm CDT
Isn't she the chick from those hot pockets commercials?
Re: Sophia Myles to Join Transformers 4 Cast (1485546)
Posted by D-340 on May 8th, 2013 @ 3:44pm CDT
Yeah........another human character :roll: Whoopity Doo.
Re: Sophia Myles to Join Transformers 4 Cast (1485641)
Posted by Capt.Failure on May 8th, 2013 @ 9:25pm CDT
D-340 wrote:Yeah........another human character :roll: Whoopity Doo.


We've been over this before:

1) There's a pretty limited list of bots compared to the potential list of human actors. You could probably guess half the bot cast without even trying hard.

2) No one cares about voice actors or who they play in Hollywood unless they're already big name actors.

Maybe you should think logically before panicking. Just a thought. :roll:
Re: Sophia Myles to Join Transformers 4 Cast (1485642)
Posted by Capt.Failure on May 8th, 2013 @ 9:26pm CDT
D-340 wrote:Yeah........another human character :roll: Whoopity Doo.


We've been over this before:

1) There's a pretty limited list of bots compared to the potential list of human actors. You could probably guess half the bot cast without even trying hard.

2) No one cares about voice actors or who they play in Hollywood unless they're already big name actors.

Maybe you should think logically before panicking. Just a thought. :roll:
Re: Sophia Myles to Join Transformers 4 Cast (1485655)
Posted by cor2879 on May 8th, 2013 @ 10:10pm CDT
Red 50 wrote:
cor2879 wrote:If only more 'scientists' looked like that in real life :-D


Well, there might be. Depends on where, when and how you look at them.


Well I can say in the world of software engineers, they definitely are rare!
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014