Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Steve Blum Added to MechaCon Guest List

Transformers News: Steve Blum Added to MechaCon Guest List

Thursday, December 27th, 2007 4:19PM CST

Categories: Event News, People News
Posted by: Raymond T.   Views: 53,665

Voice actor Steve Blum, who voiced Dark Scream and W.A.R.S. in the Robots In Disguise cartoon, has been added to the guestlist of the Anime Convention MechaCon IV, which will be held August 1st-3rd 2008, in Lafayette, LA.
Credit(s): www.mechacon.com
Re: Steve Blum Added to MechaCon Guest List (586080)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 27th, 2007 @ 5:42pm CST
Oh yes! Steve Blum is amazing. His voices are awesome! He was Flamedramon, Raidramon, Magnamon, Guilmon & his forms, BlackWarGreymon, Yamaki, and more in digimon. I'd like to see him in more Transformers stuff.
Re: Steve Blum Added to MechaCon Guest List (586084)
Posted by Jeysie on December 27th, 2007 @ 5:47pm CST
Re: Steve Blum Added to MechaCon Guest List (586087)
Posted by Raymond T. on December 27th, 2007 @ 5:49pm CST
Jeysie wrote:I'm most familiar with his work in the old LucasArts game The Dig, where he played Ludger Brink, one of my favorite adventure game characters. :D
I loved that game. I still say Spielberg should have gone ahead and made that into a movie, as was originally planned.
Re: Steve Blum Added to MechaCon Guest List (586535)
Posted by Mr. Kemp on December 28th, 2007 @ 9:32am CST
Didn't Mr. Blum also voice Blurr in Armada? The guy's all over the place in regards to quality voice-acting.
Re: Steve Blum Added to MechaCon Guest List (586975)
Posted by Raymond T. on December 28th, 2007 @ 7:48pm CST
Mr. Kemp wrote:Didn't Mr. Blum also voice Blurr in Armada?
No, that would be Brian Drummond.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction