Supercharge Your Gift Card With Hasbro!

Transformers News: Supercharge Your Gift Card With Hasbro!

Wednesday, December 22nd, 2010 4:39AM CST

Categories: Toy News, Press Releases, Store News
Posted by: Anonymous.   Views: 66,410

Happy Holidays!

We hope that you’re enjoying a happy and healthy holiday season. This year Hasbro is extending the holiday season with its “Supercharge Your Gift Card and Cash Too” promotion, which rewards consumers who spend $20 or more on select Hasbro toys and games with one of over twenty FREE Hasbro toys and games!

The promotion begins on December 25, 2010, and runs through January 31, 2011. So when you’re out shopping with those gift cards you receive this holiday season, make sure to purchase Hasbro toys and games and you’ll be rewarded with a FREE toy or game from one of many Hasbro brands, including TRANSFORMERS, G.I. JOE, MARVEL and STAR WARS!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. And, of course, for much more information on the promotion, you can see the attached or beginning December 25, 2010, visit Hasbro.com/supercharge

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Credit(s): Hasbro

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Supercharge Your Gift Card With Hasbro! (1160441)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on December 22nd, 2010 @ 10:19am CST
YAY! Another opportunity to get one of those rare elusive Tuner Mudflaps.
Re: Supercharge Your Gift Card With Hasbro! (1160474)
Posted by itMFtis on December 22nd, 2010 @ 11:27am CST
LOST Cybertronian wrote:YAY! Another opportunity to get one of those rare elusive Tuner Mudflaps.

Actually, that is not among the possible rewards (if I'm reading it right). You'll either get PCC or Activators, with Speed Stars thrown in.
Re: Supercharge Your Gift Card With Hasbro! (1160508)
Posted by FflawSuperior on December 22nd, 2010 @ 12:47pm CST
Re: Supercharge Your Gift Card With Hasbro! (1160537)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on December 22nd, 2010 @ 1:25pm CST
FflawSuperior wrote:I am curious if you get to choose your own PCC, or do they just send you a random one?

Looking at the redemption sheet, I think you get to choose(the part about put down which you choose plus 2 alternates). Why would they have you check an option AND write it(and 2 alternates) down?
Re: Supercharge Your Gift Card With Hasbro! (1162374)
Posted by darkjedi187 on December 27th, 2010 @ 7:21am CST
This is nice. Just got my son a sw snow speeder yesterday. :D
Re: Supercharge Your Gift Card With Hasbro! (1164421)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on January 2nd, 2011 @ 1:48am CST
now when it says combiners does it mean 2 packs or 5 packs? I would think 2 pack since they're cheaper but they might have a huge stock of 5 packs and just want to get rid of them
Re: Supercharge Your Gift Card With Hasbro! (1164920)
Posted by Giant Purple Griffin on January 3rd, 2011 @ 10:23am CST
I'm guessing 2-packs since the fine print says the value of the free gift is between 10 and 17 bucks. A 2-pack plus a RPM/Speedstar fits that price range.

This is a pretty good offer, IMO. Worst comes to worst, you can always exchange what you get at Walmart or Target, etc. for something better.
Re: Supercharge Your Gift Card With Hasbro! (1168287)
Posted by adamassc on January 11th, 2011 @ 7:19pm CST
okay, as of 1/8/11, I mailed in my first redemption form for this promotion. I'm curious if anyone else has?
Re: Supercharge Your Gift Card With Hasbro! (1168459)
Posted by Giant Purple Griffin on January 12th, 2011 @ 7:21am CST
I have too--now the wait :lol:
Re: Supercharge Your Gift Card With Hasbro! (1168487)
Posted by Anonymous on January 12th, 2011 @ 9:21am CST
can i put send in an ebay purchase reciept
Re: Supercharge Your Gift Card With Hasbro! (1168494)
Posted by adamassc on January 12th, 2011 @ 9:43am CST
ROARBO wrote:can i put send in an ebay purchase reciept

eBay probably isn't one of their 'select retailers.'
Re: Supercharge Your Gift Card With Hasbro! (1168506)
Posted by Anonymous on January 12th, 2011 @ 10:26am CST
i dont see y not it said just "internet purcahses"
Re: Supercharge Your Gift Card With Hasbro! (1168511)
Posted by --B-- on January 12th, 2011 @ 10:44am CST
ROARBO wrote:i dont see y not it said just "internet purcahses"

I think they are looking for something more like Target.com, Amazon.com, HasbroToyshop.com, etc.

And I HIGHLY doubt that BBTS, Robot Kingdom, eBay and the likes are going to count.
Re: Supercharge Your Gift Card With Hasbro! (1168544)
Posted by Bradimus on January 12th, 2011 @ 12:53pm CST
Re: Supercharge Your Gift Card With Hasbro! (1168582)
Posted by Anonymous on January 12th, 2011 @ 2:52pm CST
ill stil send it in
Re: Supercharge Your Gift Card With Hasbro! (1168666)
Posted by adamassc on January 12th, 2011 @ 6:58pm CST
Bradimus wrote:Am I understanding correctly that the qualifying purchases do not have to be all on the same receipt? Because that's what it looks like to me. :???:

That's what the wording suggests.
Re: Supercharge Your Gift Card With Hasbro! (1168898)
Posted by Bradimus on January 13th, 2011 @ 11:35am CST
adamassc wrote:

That's what the wording suggests.

Thanks! So that might mean I'm not crazy after all. 8-}
Re: Supercharge Your Gift Card With Hasbro! (1169013)
Posted by adamassc on January 13th, 2011 @ 4:53pm CST
Bradimus wrote:
adamassc wrote:

That's what the wording suggests.

Thanks! So that might mean I'm not crazy after all. 8-}

Well, at least not about this.

The other stuff, we're not as sure on.
Re: Supercharge Your Gift Card With Hasbro! (1171959)
Posted by El Duque on January 20th, 2011 @ 11:26pm CST
[quote]Hello Hasbro Fans!

Happy New Year! Hope you had a great holiday, however, the holiday season isn’t over just yet!

As a reminder, with "Supercharge Your Gift Card and Cash Too," Hasbro is rewarding consumers who spend $20 or more in gift cards (or cash) on select Hasbro toys and games with one of more than twenty FREE Hasbro toys and games valued at $10 or more. The promotion began on 12/25/10 and runs through 1/31/11. No matter what your kids are into, they're sure to love receiving a little something extra from one of your favorite Hasbro brands, including TRANSFORMERS, G.I. JOE, MARVEL and STAR WARS!

For much more information on the promotion, please visit Hasbro.com/supercharge[/quote]

Re: Supercharge Your Gift Card With Hasbro! (1171966)
Posted by MrMunkeepants on January 21st, 2011 @ 12:46am CST
I would use this to get PCC wave 2 Sledge and the elusive Speed Stars Lockdown, but [quote]Hasbro reserves the right to substitute a free gift of equal or greater value based on availability[/quote] tells me this isn't likely to work. still, a "free" toy that I can always exchange

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS LEADER CLASS SEEKER LOT SKYWARP STARSCREAM THUNDER - Time Remaining: 3 days 9 hours 12 minutes 3 seconds
Transformers ARMADA powerlinx Hot Shot - Time Remaining: 2 days 5 hours 12 minutes 56 seconds
1987 Hasbro G1 Transformers Monsterbot Repugnus Complete Tested & Working - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 43 minutes 1 second
Transformers G1 1984 SUNSTREAKER for parts hasbro classic version - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 42 minutes 56 seconds
Hasbro Transformers 2015 Year of the Goat Platinum Edition Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 3 days 4 hours 13 minutes 28 seconds
Vintage G1 Transformers Sky Lynx with Box 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 29 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers HFTD Exclusive Constructicon Devastator 7 Robot Combine -----SEALED - Time Remaining: 2 days 15 hours 16 minutes 8 seconds
Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Energize Bumblebee Figure Action Toy - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 29 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #154 - The Misfits