Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift

Transformers News: Takara New  Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift

Wednesday, August 20th, 2014 10:46AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: mooncake623   Views: 21,221

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

From TakaraTomymail.jp we have official images product images of
AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift. Both being repaints of the Hasbro Voyager Slog and Drift and priced at 4,860 Yen and due to be released on September 20th in Japan. Let us know let us know in the Seibertron.com forums if you will be picking these up for your collections and check out the images we've mirrored below.


Transformers News: Takara New  Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift

Transformers News: Takara New  Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift

Transformers News: Takara New  Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift

Transformers News: Takara New  Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift

Transformers News: Takara New  Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift

Transformers News: Takara New  Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift
Credit(s): takaratomymall.jp
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1600665)
Posted by mooncake623 on August 20th, 2014 @ 10:50am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:I wanna see comparison pics of this with the SDCC Grimlock.


I can take pictures of my SDCC Grimlock tonight... If I'm not lazy... haven't actually unboxed it yet...
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1600675)
Posted by Autobot Dash on August 20th, 2014 @ 11:28am CDT
I don't like this model (skyhammer) to Drift.

He deserves a new one.
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1600690)
Posted by TulioDude on August 20th, 2014 @ 12:18pm CDT
Both look nice,but I need to see more pictures before deciding on anything
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1600718)
Posted by Transformers_leader on August 20th, 2014 @ 2:34pm CDT
Doesn't look bad, but if you already have the sdcc exclusive I don't think is a must have.
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1600741)
Posted by Delta Magnus on August 20th, 2014 @ 3:30pm CDT
Eh, I preferred the Hasbro Grimlock with more chrome.

Slog looks good here though.
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1600758)
Posted by OptimalOptimus2 on August 20th, 2014 @ 4:06pm CDT
Slog's colors don't match at all!!!!!!!! What happened Takara!! :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1600791)
Posted by Manterax Prime on August 20th, 2014 @ 6:17pm CDT
Wow. Drift looks identical to his Hasbro counterpart.
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1600824)
Posted by Siger on August 20th, 2014 @ 9:01pm CDT
Manterax Prime wrote:Wow. Drift looks identical to his Hasbro counterpart.

Can anyone spot the difference in the Takara drift that justifies a $20 markup?
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1600828)
Posted by megatronus on August 20th, 2014 @ 9:22pm CDT
I'm REALLY looking forward to that Drift. Loved the Skyhammer figure, and this looks vibrant & awesome.
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1601355)
Posted by Mr_Autobot411 on August 22nd, 2014 @ 6:52pm CDT
wow, even in g1 colouring cant save this crappy mold..........
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1601362)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 22nd, 2014 @ 7:08pm CDT
Mr_Autobot411 wrote:wow, even in g1 colouring cant save this crappy mold..........


Who are you talking about? Please quote because the thread is quite big and there's many, many bots shown.
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1601363)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 22nd, 2014 @ 7:14pm CDT
Mr_Autobot411 wrote:wow, even in g1 colouring cant save this crappy mold..........
As if G1 coloring could "save" any mold. :roll:



-Kanrabat- wrote:
Mr_Autobot411 wrote:wow, even in g1 colouring cant save this crappy mold..........


Who are you talking about? Please quote because the thread is quite big and there's many, many bots shown.
I think he's referring to the Grimlock G1 Color Ver. redeco of AOE Voyager Grimlock.
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1601364)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 22nd, 2014 @ 7:15pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Mr_Autobot411 wrote:wow, even in g1 colouring cant save this crappy mold..........
As if G1 coloring could "save" any mold. :roll:



-Kanrabat- wrote:
Mr_Autobot411 wrote:wow, even in g1 colouring cant save this crappy mold..........


Who are you talking about? Please quote because the thread is quite big and there's many, many bots shown.
I think he's referring to the Grimlock G1 Color Ver. redeco of AOE Voyager Grimlock.


It could also be Wheeljack, or so may others...
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1601366)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 22nd, 2014 @ 7:17pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:It could also be Wheeljack, or so may others...
Yeah, but Grimlock's still currently on the front page as of this typing.
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1602329)
Posted by Autobot032 on August 27th, 2014 @ 2:29pm CDT
Seibertron.com message board member Chuckdawg1999 has provided us a video review of the Takara Tomy Toys "R" Us exclusive "Rusty" Optimus. This redeco and remold of the Evasion Mode Optimus mold features a plastic with the color of a white chocolate with "rusty" paint apps strewn about throughout the mold. This Optimus also features a head with a faceplate instead of the exposed face of the original.

You can see the video review below:



Keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates, plus the best galleries around!
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1602348)
Posted by monstrinhotron on August 27th, 2014 @ 4:25pm CDT
i really want to like Rusty Prime but i can't. i love the paint job on the cab in vehicle mode but all that plain cream plastic just looks wrong. If it were all painted like the cab it would look amazing and be an instant buy. To expensive or impractical to make i suppose.
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1602355)
Posted by dragons on August 27th, 2014 @ 5:27pm CDT
sound obivious that people say takara version in truck mode is not movie accuate are the ones who paid more attention to acting, plot and acting like paid movie critics them selfs, its takar version in ruck mode is more accuate movie prime has faded flames, takara version have faded falmes in truck mode, Hasbro veriosn in truck mode is to clean to show flames when looking at truck mode, maybe possibly bullet hole or two on takra version have that Hasbro does no.

Hasbro have rusty look down but they could have added some bullet holes and faded falmes in truck mode to make more accuate I myself would have picked up Hasbro version if it did not come in five pack combo pack really like Hasbro bot mode more than takara combo pack pushed me away
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1602371)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 27th, 2014 @ 6:41pm CDT
dragons wrote:sound obivious that people say takara version in truck mode is not movie accuate are the ones who paid more attention to acting, plot and acting like paid movie critics them selfs, its takar version in ruck mode is more accuate movie prime has faded flames, takara version have faded falmes in truck mode, Hasbro veriosn in truck mode is to clean to show flames when looking at truck mode, maybe possibly bullet hole or two on takra version have that Hasbro does no.

Hasbro have rusty look down but they could have added some bullet holes and faded falmes in truck mode to make more accuate I myself would have picked up Hasbro version if it did not come in five pack combo pack really like Hasbro bot mode more than takara combo pack pushed me away


Why did I read this in a voice with a thick Russian accent? 8-}
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1602372)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on August 27th, 2014 @ 6:42pm CDT
yeah this thing looks like crap. hasbros is better by a lot.
i might get the barn breakout set but at 70 bucks im not sure. and thats 70 bucks of repaints.
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1602379)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on August 27th, 2014 @ 7:39pm CDT
monstrinhotron wrote:i really want to like Rusty Prime but i can't. i love the paint job on the cab in vehicle mode but all that plain cream plastic just looks wrong. If it were all painted like the cab it would look amazing and be an instant buy. To expensive or impractical to make i suppose.


The plastic isn't cream but a very faded gray color.
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1602382)
Posted by dalekslayer96 on August 27th, 2014 @ 8:06pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
dragons wrote:sound obivious that people say takara version in truck mode is not movie accuate are the ones who paid more attention to acting, plot and acting like paid movie critics them selfs, its takar version in ruck mode is more accuate movie prime has faded flames, takara version have faded falmes in truck mode, Hasbro veriosn in truck mode is to clean to show flames when looking at truck mode, maybe possibly bullet hole or two on takra version have that Hasbro does no.

Hasbro have rusty look down but they could have added some bullet holes and faded falmes in truck mode to make more accuate I myself would have picked up Hasbro version if it did not come in five pack combo pack really like Hasbro bot mode more than takara combo pack pushed me away


Why did I read this in a voice with a thick Russian accent? 8-}

Because there were a shit ton of grammatical errors.
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1602391)
Posted by OptimalOptimus2 on August 27th, 2014 @ 9:20pm CDT
Aside from the negativity, I really like this Rusty Optimus Prime. I really want it, not matter how much it costs. :)
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1602410)
Posted by Transformers_leader on August 27th, 2014 @ 11:36pm CDT
It pisses me off that they show him in some other colors at first, like more movie accurate, and all the sudden we have an albino prime.
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1602412)
Posted by dalekslayer96 on August 27th, 2014 @ 11:48pm CDT
Transformers_leader wrote:It pisses me off that they show him in some other colors at first, like more movie accurate, and all the sudden we have an albino prime.

That's not just albino prime. That's Albino-Roadkill-Prime.
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1602439)
Posted by Metro Prime on August 28th, 2014 @ 5:35am CDT
Galvatron probably would have looked like Albino-Roadkill Prime if he weren't hijacked by Megatron. That, or Nemesis Prime.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
dragons wrote:sound obivious that people say takara version in truck mode is not movie accuate are the ones who paid more attention to acting, plot and acting like paid movie critics them selfs, its takar version in ruck mode is more accuate movie prime has faded flames, takara version have faded falmes in truck mode, Hasbro veriosn in truck mode is to clean to show flames when looking at truck mode, maybe possibly bullet hole or two on takra version have that Hasbro does no.

Hasbro have rusty look down but they could have added some bullet holes and faded falmes in truck mode to make more accuate I myself would have picked up Hasbro version if it did not come in five pack combo pack really like Hasbro bot mode more than takara combo pack pushed me away


Why did I read this in a voice with a thick Russian accent? 8-}

Image
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1602486)
Posted by PGTKevin on August 28th, 2014 @ 10:42am CDT
Dispensor is my personal favorite. Just wish he was an actual Mountain Dew machine as opposed to a truck.
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1602512)
Posted by MGrotusque on August 28th, 2014 @ 1:39pm CDT
The rusting is done well enough and convincingly enough in alt mode to make me want to buy it.

In bot mode though......not so much. In bot mode there should have been more application of paint then wiped off to highlight more details and panel edges with the paint remaining in those wee crevasses and panel lines. With less straight brown "blotches" sprayed on from a spray gun. A little more care in those regards and some grey would have been nice in alt mode. Like in the elbows, shoulders and knees.

IMO.
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1603146)
Posted by User897 on August 31st, 2014 @ 1:37pm CDT
Has anyone seen or heard anything new on AD31 Ultimate Power Mode Optimus Prime?
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1603163)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 31st, 2014 @ 2:35pm CDT
User897 wrote:Has anyone seen or heard anything new on AD31 Ultimate Power Mode Optimus Prime?
Not since the last time, no.
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1603207)
Posted by User897 on August 31st, 2014 @ 6:51pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Not since the last time, no.


Are you referring to that tiny picture with the grey parts on it and Japanese writing?
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1603208)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 31st, 2014 @ 6:57pm CDT
User897 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Not since the last time, no.


Are you referring to that tiny picture with the grey parts on it and Japanese writing?
This one, yes:

Image
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1603209)
Posted by dalekslayer96 on August 31st, 2014 @ 6:58pm CDT
User897 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Not since the last time, no.


Are you referring to that tiny picture with the grey parts on it and Japanese writing?

It was grayscaled on purpose. So we couldn't see the new deco.
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1603276)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on September 1st, 2014 @ 7:11am CDT
dalekslayer96 wrote:
User897 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Not since the last time, no.


Are you referring to that tiny picture with the grey parts on it and Japanese writing?

It was grayscaled on purpose. So we couldn't see the new deco.


Actually, the grey pieces are brand new parts, built into the original. New parts are always grey at first to make them stand out more, but also for testing purposes. Ever seen fully colored prototypes on first reveal?
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1603352)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on September 1st, 2014 @ 1:46pm CDT
The Official Takara Tomy webite has been updated with images of the latest Lost Age figure. The images show LA13 Nemesis Prime Power Battler in his traditional black, teal and red color scheme. Even though this figure is a repaint of the kid friendly Optimus Prime Power Battler, he still looks striking in Nemesis Prime colors.

Image

Image

Image
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1603366)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 1st, 2014 @ 1:57pm CDT
Power Attack Nemesis Prime. Cool.
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1603382)
Posted by Flashwave on September 1st, 2014 @ 2:38pm CDT
A gun that shoots swords!
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1603388)
Posted by OptimalOptimus2 on September 1st, 2014 @ 3:15pm CDT
I bet you all were expecting this.
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1603395)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on September 1st, 2014 @ 3:26pm CDT
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:I bet you all were expecting this.


The repaint? Pretty much. As a main line release? No.
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1603403)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on September 1st, 2014 @ 3:50pm CDT
It looks good but not worth the import costs
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1603725)
Posted by Va'al on September 3rd, 2014 @ 3:55am CDT
Keeping up with the recent Takara Tomy exclusives for the Age of Extinction line, under the Lost Age title, Seibertron.com member chuckdawg1999 has shared with us a video review of the LA01 Battle Command Optimus Prime figure. One of the most intriguing in this line, designed to interact with the magnets in the smaller figures, comes with a jetwing pack/trailer, and can be viewed below!

Battle Command Optimus Prime is a real throw back to the early 2000's Transformers for me. Ultra class sized robots/vehicles with a chunky heavy feel loaded with gimmicks. I look at this figure as the center piece of Takara's simplified line since all the one step figures can interact with Prime in both vehicle and robot mold. By the way, if someone can explain to me what the heck shaking the toy does I'd really appreciate it.


Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1603762)
Posted by dalekslayer96 on September 3rd, 2014 @ 8:57am CDT
Va'al wrote:Keeping up with the recent Takara Tomy exclusives for the Age of Extinction line, under the Lost Age title, Seibertron.com member chuckdawg1999 has shared with us a video review of the LA01 Battle Command Optimus Prime figure. One of the most intriguing in this line, designed to interact with the magnets in the smaller figures, comes with a jetwing pack/trailer, and can be viewed below!

Battle Command Optimus Prime is a real throw back to the early 2000's Transformers for me. Ultra class sized robots/vehicles with a chunky heavy feel loaded with gimmicks. I look at this figure as the center piece of Takara's simplified line since all the one step figures can interact with Prime in both vehicle and robot mold. By the way, if someone can explain to me what the heck shaking the toy does I'd really appreciate it.



I would have liked this figure a lot more if it wasn't 60% kibble.
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1603861)
Posted by OneConArmy on September 3rd, 2014 @ 5:13pm CDT
So this new Prime is in scale with Voyager Galvatron and the rest of the Autobots? If it is, I'll have to consider picking it up so I can have a version of Optimus in this body.
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1603893)
Posted by Autobot032 on September 3rd, 2014 @ 8:56pm CDT
Age Of Extinction Dinobots in G1 decos seem to be all the rage at the moment, and much like Hasbro, Takara Tomy has dipped their toes into the repaint pool with G1 decos for their Movie Advanced Voyager Class Grimlock and Deluxe Class Slug. Both versions of the figures feature chrome detailing, while the Takara Tomy figures feature more of a matte finish in spots and slightly different paint apps than their Hasbro counterparts.

You can see the full gallery for either figure by clicking on their respective images below:

Takara Tomy: Movie Advanced Grimlock G1 Color Version

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Takara Tomy: Movie Advanced Slug G1 Color Version

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates, plus the best galleries around!
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1603895)
Posted by dalekslayer96 on September 3rd, 2014 @ 9:01pm CDT
Autobot032 wrote:Age Of Extinction Dinobots in G1 decos seem to be all the rage at the moment, and much like Hasbro, Takara Tomy has dipped their toes into the repaint pool with G1 decos for their Movie Advanced Voyager Class Grimlock and Deluxe Class Slug. Both versions of the figures feature chrome detailing, while the Takara Tomy figures feature more of a matte finish in spots and slightly different paint apps than their Hasbro counterparts.

You can see the full gallery for either figure by clicking on their respective images below:

Takara Tomy: Movie Advanced Grimlock G1 Color Version

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Takara Tomy: Movie Advanced Slug G1 Color Version

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates, plus the best galleries around!

There goes the whole point of the SDCC set...
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1603896)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 3rd, 2014 @ 9:05pm CDT
dalekslayer96 wrote:There goes the whole point of the SDCC set...
Not when Takara only made these two and only as exclusives for the Transformers Expo. Hasbro's got them beat in terms of member quantity (all five Dinobots rather than just two) and secondary-market availability.
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1603897)
Posted by dalekslayer96 on September 3rd, 2014 @ 9:09pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
dalekslayer96 wrote:There goes the whole point of the SDCC set...
Not when Takara only made these two and only as exclusives for the Transformers Expo. Hasbro's got them beat in terms of member quantity (all five Dinobots rather than just two) and secondary-market availability.

Well, that's true.
That also reminded me: is Takara producing anymore Black Knight Dinobots?
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1603902)
Posted by Autobot032 on September 3rd, 2014 @ 9:48pm CDT
dalekslayer96 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
dalekslayer96 wrote:There goes the whole point of the SDCC set...
Not when Takara only made these two and only as exclusives for the Transformers Expo. Hasbro's got them beat in terms of member quantity (all five Dinobots rather than just two) and secondary-market availability.

Well, that's true.
That also reminded me: is Takara producing anymore Black Knight Dinobots?


Eh, don't back down that easily. Your point was valid. (That's not to say Sabr's wasn't valid either.) The SDCC set was meant to be exclusive and therefore expensive, and when you make the main figure available like that, well, it kinda mucks things up for those who put big money into a set for that exclusivity and it's gimmick. (And let's face it, when you mention the word Dinobot, and G1, the first name that comes to mind is Grimlock. If you can get this guy and don't want the set, you're golden. No need to buy the set when you can buy this.)

It reeks of the whole Classics Seeker fiasco nearly a decade ago. (Wow. A decade! *smh*)

A bit of consistency would go a long way to appease the fans. I don't think we're asking that much.
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1603906)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 3rd, 2014 @ 10:12pm CDT
To be fair, Takara did announce their G1-deco'd figures before Hasbro announced theirs.
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1603909)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 3rd, 2014 @ 10:17pm CDT
Re: Takara New Official Images of Movie Advanced AD-29 Slog and AD-30 Sky Drift (1603910)
Posted by Autobot032 on September 3rd, 2014 @ 10:18pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:To be fair, Takara did announce their G1-deco'd figures before Hasbro's announced theirs.


Hasbro has a knack for screwing with exclusives and making the fans angry.

Click here to view an additional 86 comments about this topic at the Energon Pub Forums ...

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #101 - Talkin' 'Bout My Generations
Twincast / Podcast #101:
"Talkin' 'Bout My Generations"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 21st, 2014