Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video

Transformers News: Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video

Wednesday, December 26th, 2012 11:02AM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 24,525

Takara Tomy have updated their official YouTube channel with a demo video for their recently released Transformers Capbots, Captimus Prime and Capticon. The figures feature a spring loaded transformation gimmick similar to an Activator. We've embedded the video below.

Credit(s): Takara Tomy, daimchoc

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video (1449431)
Posted by STngAR on December 26th, 2012 @ 11:35am CST
I like these little guys but I think Ill wait for a clearence price. :MAXIMAL:
Re: Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video (1449463)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on December 26th, 2012 @ 2:27pm CST
lol the video maybe cute, however; still dosen't convince me to buy these.
Re: Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video (1449466)
Posted by RAcast on December 26th, 2012 @ 2:38pm CST
Aren't they asking a ridiculous amount for these? They're pretty weak, though I do concede the compatibility with Fort Max is nice.
Re: Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video (1449470)
Posted by Dr Va'al on December 26th, 2012 @ 2:44pm CST
STngAR wrote:I like these little guys but I think Ill wait for a clearence price. :MAXIMAL:

Agreed. I think they're adorable!

(Although not as adorable as PCCs.)
Re: Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video (1449496)
Posted by Kapiko Customs on December 26th, 2012 @ 5:04pm CST
I would consider them if after pressing button they also stud up on their own! Now ,that i saw they don't,I'll pass.
Re: Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video (1449548)
Posted by PrymeStriker on December 26th, 2012 @ 8:43pm CST
I can't stop seeing that damned puppet in my head. Help. :BANG_HEAD:

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers - RID - Energon - HOT SHOT - Hasbro - 2003 - MOSC - Time Remaining: 6 days 9 hours 33 minutes 35 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS COMBINER WARS G2 SUPERION 6 AERIALBOTS BOXED SET - Time Remaining: 5 days 6 hours 7 minutes 6 seconds
Kre-o transformers Bumblebee 335 Pieces construction set Excellent!! - Time Remaining: 6 days 23 hours 7 minutes 48 seconds
Vintage Transformers G1 1986 BLAST OFF Comple Hasbro Takara - LOOSE - BRUTICUS - Time Remaining: 6 days 4 hours 8 minutes 24 seconds
SDCC SKYWARP w/ Key & Instructions Transformers Comic-Con Exclusive - Time Remaining: 7 days 3 hours 38 minutes 49 seconds
MISB in USA - Transformers Cloud Series TFC-D02 Starscream w/ Comic Takara - Time Remaining: 7 days 17 hours 10 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers G1/G2 ZAP Windbreaker AXELERATOR Autobot Robot Action Figure 1992 - Time Remaining: 6 days 15 hours 41 minutes 19 seconds
SPECIAL G1 Transformers autobot WEAPONS PARTS LOT #96 Jazz Mirage Sunstreaker - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 45 minutes 2 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive