Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video

Transformers News: Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video

Wednesday, December 26th, 2012 11:02AM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 25,184

Takara Tomy have updated their official YouTube channel with a demo video for their recently released Transformers Capbots, Captimus Prime and Capticon. The figures feature a spring loaded transformation gimmick similar to an Activator. We've embedded the video below.

Credit(s): Takara Tomy, daimchoc
Re: Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video (1449431)
Posted by STngAR on December 26th, 2012 @ 11:35am CST
I like these little guys but I think Ill wait for a clearence price. :MAXIMAL:
Re: Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video (1449463)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on December 26th, 2012 @ 2:27pm CST
lol the video maybe cute, however; still dosen't convince me to buy these.
Re: Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video (1449466)
Posted by RAcast on December 26th, 2012 @ 2:38pm CST
Aren't they asking a ridiculous amount for these? They're pretty weak, though I do concede the compatibility with Fort Max is nice.
Re: Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video (1449470)
Posted by Dr Va'al on December 26th, 2012 @ 2:44pm CST
STngAR wrote:I like these little guys but I think Ill wait for a clearence price. :MAXIMAL:

Agreed. I think they're adorable!

(Although not as adorable as PCCs.)
Re: Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video (1449496)
Posted by Kapiko Customs on December 26th, 2012 @ 5:04pm CST
I would consider them if after pressing button they also stud up on their own! Now ,that i saw they don't,I'll pass.
Re: Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video (1449548)
Posted by PrymeStriker on December 26th, 2012 @ 8:43pm CST
I can't stop seeing that damned puppet in my head. Help. :BANG_HEAD:

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Cyberverse Megatron Dark of the Moon Action Figure - Time Remaining: 5 days 5 hours 54 minutes 20 seconds
JAPANESE AUTHENTIC! TRANSFORMERS MASTERPIECE MP-22 ULTRA MAGNUS MASTER PIECE - Time Remaining: 3 days 18 hours 20 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers Prime SHOCKWAVE Voyager Class Beast Hunters Cyberverse Series 2 #3 - Time Remaining: 5 days 14 hours 10 minutes 6 seconds
Ultra Rare Takara Transformers G1 C-327 Victory Leo vintage item For Collectors - Time Remaining: 4 days 11 hours 55 minutes 53 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION PLATINUM EDITION OPTIMUS PRIME SIDEWSWIPE - Time Remaining: 5 days 18 hours 13 minutes 2 seconds
Transformers Universe Classics Ultra Silverbolt Action Figure 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 46 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers Universe Classics Ultra Class Onslaught 100% Complete! - Time Remaining: 4 days 22 hours 1 minute 55 seconds
Takara Transformers Galaxy Force Cybertron GC-02 Exillion Hot Shot Figure - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 19 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #159 - Imperfect Specks