Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video

Transformers News: Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video

Wednesday, December 26th, 2012 11:02AM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 25,316

Takara Tomy have updated their official YouTube channel with a demo video for their recently released Transformers Capbots, Captimus Prime and Capticon. The figures feature a spring loaded transformation gimmick similar to an Activator. We've embedded the video below.

Credit(s): Takara Tomy, daimchoc
Re: Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video (1449431)
Posted by STngAR on December 26th, 2012 @ 11:35am CST
I like these little guys but I think Ill wait for a clearence price. :MAXIMAL:
Re: Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video (1449463)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on December 26th, 2012 @ 2:27pm CST
lol the video maybe cute, however; still dosen't convince me to buy these.
Re: Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video (1449466)
Posted by RAcast on December 26th, 2012 @ 2:38pm CST
Aren't they asking a ridiculous amount for these? They're pretty weak, though I do concede the compatibility with Fort Max is nice.
Re: Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video (1449470)
Posted by Va'al on December 26th, 2012 @ 2:44pm CST
STngAR wrote:I like these little guys but I think Ill wait for a clearence price. :MAXIMAL:

Agreed. I think they're adorable!

(Although not as adorable as PCCs.)
Re: Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video (1449496)
Posted by Kapiko Customs on December 26th, 2012 @ 5:04pm CST
I would consider them if after pressing button they also stud up on their own! Now ,that i saw they don't,I'll pass.
Re: Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video (1449548)
Posted by PrymeStriker on December 26th, 2012 @ 8:43pm CST
I can't stop seeing that damned puppet in my head. Help. :BANG_HEAD:

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Timelines TCC TFSS 2.0 Rewind Eject - Time Remaining: 9 days 1 hour 12 minutes 54 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--FISITRON FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 9 days 7 hours 20 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers TFCC Club Exclusive Scourge 2013 TFSS MIB Unused - Time Remaining: 10 days 3 hours 4 minutes 36 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--CIRCUIT FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 10 days 5 hours 30 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Collectors Club exclusive BREAKDOWN Deluxe boxed CHUG Classics - Time Remaining: 11 days 8 hours 42 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers TFCC CLUB SUBSCRIPTION TFSS CARZAP AUTOBOT FOWARD PATROL FIGURE - Time Remaining: 13 days 38 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers 2012 Subscription Figure Circuit by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 13 days 6 hours 47 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers 2012 Subscription Figure Scourge by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 14 days 1 hour 4 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #164 - Getaway Was Right