Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video

Transformers News: Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video

Wednesday, December 26th, 2012 11:02AM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 24,791

Takara Tomy have updated their official YouTube channel with a demo video for their recently released Transformers Capbots, Captimus Prime and Capticon. The figures feature a spring loaded transformation gimmick similar to an Activator. We've embedded the video below.

Credit(s): Takara Tomy, daimchoc

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video (1449431)
Posted by STngAR on December 26th, 2012 @ 11:35am CST
I like these little guys but I think Ill wait for a clearence price. :MAXIMAL:
Re: Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video (1449463)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on December 26th, 2012 @ 2:27pm CST
lol the video maybe cute, however; still dosen't convince me to buy these.
Re: Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video (1449466)
Posted by RAcast on December 26th, 2012 @ 2:38pm CST
Aren't they asking a ridiculous amount for these? They're pretty weak, though I do concede the compatibility with Fort Max is nice.
Re: Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video (1449470)
Posted by Dr Va'al on December 26th, 2012 @ 2:44pm CST
STngAR wrote:I like these little guys but I think Ill wait for a clearence price. :MAXIMAL:

Agreed. I think they're adorable!

(Although not as adorable as PCCs.)
Re: Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video (1449496)
Posted by Kapiko Customs on December 26th, 2012 @ 5:04pm CST
I would consider them if after pressing button they also stud up on their own! Now ,that i saw they don't,I'll pass.
Re: Takara Tomy Capbots Demo Video (1449548)
Posted by PrymeStriker on December 26th, 2012 @ 8:43pm CST
I can't stop seeing that damned puppet in my head. Help. :BANG_HEAD:

Ending Soon On eBay

Vintage 1984 TRANSFORMERS AUTOBOT AIR GUARDIAN JETFIRE w/box Hasbro - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 20 minutes 57 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece Grimlock Toys R Us Exclusive MP-08 MP-8 NIP - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 52 minutes 51 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS~AUTOBOT JETFIRE~LEADER CLASS~RARE~HTF - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 8 minutes 30 seconds
NEW TAKARA TOMY Transformers Masterpiece LOT MP-27 IRONHIDE RATCHET WHEELJACK ++ - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 23 minutes 44 seconds
PLAYSKOOL HEROES TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS HIGH TIDE RESCUE RIG PLAYSET BRAND NEW - Time Remaining: 2 days 22 hours 55 minutes 2 seconds
Vintage G1 Transformers Autobot Brawn Action Figure Generation 1 amazing price!! - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 9 minutes 40 seconds
Skywarp Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Leader Class - Time Remaining: 2 days 11 hours 42 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers G1 Generation 1 Headmasters Autobot Nightbeat 1987  MISB - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 58 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016