Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Episode 12

Transformers News: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Episode 12

Tuesday, February 4th, 2014 6:28AM CST

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 12,026

The Takara Tomy Kre-O web comic has returned for episode 12 of cute cuddly Transformers Kre-O goodness. Check out the latest episode mirrored for you below.

Transformers News: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Episode 12
Credit(s): Takara Tomy Kre-O page

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Episode 12 (1547851)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on February 4th, 2014 @ 7:20am CST
I'm all for homages and such, but did he really have to include the Legion from Kiss Players?
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Episode 12 (1547856)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 4th, 2014 @ 7:46am CST
The Solar Power Tower
Waspinator
Someone who looks like a Constructicon
Megatron
Soundwave
Wreck-Gar
Hoist
Grapple
Optimus Prime
Bumblebee
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Episode 12 (1547857)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on February 4th, 2014 @ 7:49am CST
Sabrblade wrote:Squeezeplay
Horri-Bull
Fangry

Or Cancer, Bullhorn and Wilder ;)
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Episode 12 (1547873)
Posted by RiddlerJ on February 4th, 2014 @ 8:39am CST
These things tickle me so much. :grin:

I bought one as a lark and then overnight I spread to 30 and now I want them all.

Yes, even Legion ones :P
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Episode 12 (1547908)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 4th, 2014 @ 11:03am CST
Also, the middle panel is a homage to this:

Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Episode 12 (1547909)
Posted by Noideaforaname on February 4th, 2014 @ 11:04am CST
I'm not sure what exactly Megatron's ultimate plan was, but I'm guessing it's far more ambitious than his Decepticons can handle.

EDIT: Love how Waspinator is in pieces at the end!
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Episode 12 (1547914)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 4th, 2014 @ 11:25am CST
Noideaforaname wrote:Is Japan being weaponized/fortified a reference to something? Seemingly every other thing is.
Good catch. That homages a manga issue from TV Magazine.
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Episode 12 (1548126)
Posted by Darth Jumpy on February 5th, 2014 @ 11:47am CST
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Episode 12 (1548217)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 5th, 2014 @ 6:49pm CST
Darth Jumpy wrote:I remember looking up clips from the English Headmasters dub, and saw a clip of Galvatron transforming into a planet and declaring, "I am Unicorn!" I sort of want to know what is up with Grand Galvatron now.
Grand Galvatron was to have been the ultimate result of Galvatron's long term master plan for the middle arc of the Headmasters cartoon. Throughout the midway point of the show, the Decepticons had been conducting a long term campaign of raiding planet after planet for their energy resources, with Galvatron keeping the true purpose of all this energy looting a secret. Eventually, though, his plans came to light when his confided his true plan with Sixshot: He was going to use all the harvested energy to reconstruct the planet Earth into a gigantic new body for himself called "Grand Galvatron", and become ruler of the universe. Though, this plan to incorporate the Earth into Galvatron's systems had one small detail that did not sit well with Sixshot: In order for Galvatron to complete this goal, he would also require that some parts from the bodies of the best of the best Decepticons (which included Sixshot) be integrated into Galvatron to compensate for any weaknesses he'd have.

Though, this plan never came to fruition since Galvatron was killed in battle before the plan could be set in motion.

Here's a video with more on the subject:

And here's the silly Malaysian English version that you mentioned:
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Episode 12 (1551741)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on February 18th, 2014 @ 6:34am CST
Episode 13 of the Takara Tomy Kre-O web comic is up for your reading pleasure. Check out what your favorite characters are up to in this latest chapter.

Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Episode 12 (1551747)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 18th, 2014 @ 8:15am CST
Knock Out
Megatron
Some small claw thing
Galvatron
Starscream
Crowned Starscream statue
Pink/purple fire-handed guy (it's early in the morning, so forgive me :oops: )
Armada Thundercracker or Micron Densetsu Starscream Super Mode
Optimus Prime
Rodimus Prime
Armada Laserbeak
Some Megatron helmet
Sharkticon Megatron helmet
Thrustinator
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Episode 12 (1551748)
Posted by NovaSentinel on February 18th, 2014 @ 8:30am CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Pink/purple fire-handed guy (it's early in the morning, so forgive me :oops: )

Beast Machines Thrust?
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Episode 12 (1551754)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 18th, 2014 @ 8:40am CST
NovaSentinel wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Pink/purple fire-handed guy (it's early in the morning, so forgive me :oops: )

Beast Machines Thrust?
Could be.

Now for those three other things... :-?
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Episode 12 (1551756)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on February 18th, 2014 @ 8:54am CST
Claw-thingy = Arms Micron Gra
Alternate Megatron helmet: I thought Animated, but I'm not so sure...

Don't ask about those two other blobs.
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Episode 12 (1551761)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 18th, 2014 @ 9:11am CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Don't ask about those two other blobs.
Sounds ominous.
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Episode 12 (1551763)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 18th, 2014 @ 9:28am CST
Oh, they're the aliens from "Webworld".

Also, that extra Megatron helmet isn't Animated Megatron's, it's Super Megatron's. 8)
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Episode 12 (1551766)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on February 18th, 2014 @ 9:34am CST
Sabrblade wrote:Oh, they're the aliens from "Webworld".

The Alya from Torkulon? Sneaky.

Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Episode 12 (1551767)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 18th, 2014 @ 9:36am CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:And seriously? Super Megatron, with the two circles in the crest? In my defense I wasn't that far off then, as Animated Megs is based on him,
What do you mean? :???:
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Episode 12 (1551768)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on February 18th, 2014 @ 9:39am CST
Sabrblade wrote:
What do you mean? :???:

You mean the circles, or the analogy? If the latter, at least the helmet designs of Super Megatron and Animated (Earth Mode) Megatron are a match.
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Episode 12 (1551769)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 18th, 2014 @ 9:42am CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
What do you mean? :???:

Woah, that's weird. Your post must have been edited since I meant to ask about this quote:
[quote]That still leaves Megatron's helmet... if it actually is Megatron's... :-? [/quote]