Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages

Transformers News: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages

Friday, August 9th, 2013 8:53AM CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 33,703

Takara Tomy's Kre-O website has received some updates, the most interesting being a couple of new Kre-O web-comic pages by Hayato Sakamoto. The pages features many characters, both Transformers and humans, from throughout the Transformers universe .

Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages

Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages
Credit(s): Takara Tomy

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1510604)
Posted by Superwheeljack on August 9th, 2013 @ 8:55am CDT
Uh... :shock:
What in the world?
Is it translated anywhere?
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1510650)
Posted by welcometothedarksyde on August 9th, 2013 @ 11:01am CDT
Do I spot Masterforce and... Kiss Players?
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1510656)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 9th, 2013 @ 11:24am CDT
I see Prime Miko, Prime Jack, KP Shaoshao, KP Atari, MF Minerva, what might be G1 Spike...

And, are Kreon Megatron and Kre-O Megatron separate characters?
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1510658)
Posted by Noideaforaname on August 9th, 2013 @ 11:26am CDT
Kreons!
Comics!
Human allies as Kreons!
... in a language I can't read. But I can kinda guess the story.

Incidentally, why aren't there Kre-O sets for the Ark and Nemesis?
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1510665)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 9th, 2013 @ 11:44am CDT
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1510666)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 9th, 2013 @ 11:47am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:I may not understand Japanese, but that is the cutest damn thing I ever did see. :x
Cuter than BeCool? ;)
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1510669)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 9th, 2013 @ 11:49am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Cuter than BeCool? ;)

Yup. [-(
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1510674)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 9th, 2013 @ 11:56am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Cuter than BeCool? ;)

Yup. [-(
Cuter than Arms Micron Theater? :D
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1510675)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on August 9th, 2013 @ 11:58am CDT
Thats just adorable. X3 I picked up words here n' there but yeah basically you can guess those parts due to the pictures. I'm not sure why there's Kreo megatron and a Kreon Megatron though.
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1510677)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 9th, 2013 @ 12:00pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Cuter than BeCool? ;)

Yup. [-(
Cuter than Arms Micron Theater? :D

Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1511233)
Posted by MarkNL on August 12th, 2013 @ 5:01am CDT
I made a nice new avatar picture for myself of Kre-o Optimus Prime (the one in the middle of that second page) for on some other forum websites I visit. :DANCE:
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1515123)
Posted by Noideaforaname on September 1st, 2013 @ 12:44pm CDT
A new one, featuring Dr. Arkeville! And Bumblebees.

Also, Alexis makes a cameo.
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1515126)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 1st, 2013 @ 12:46pm CDT
I had to do a double take when you said Alexis makes a cameo! :lol:
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1515156)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 1st, 2013 @ 2:51pm CDT
Is that puppy dog also an existing character? It looks a little familiar. :-?
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1515170)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on September 1st, 2013 @ 3:31pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Is that puppy dog also an existing character? It looks a little familiar. :-?

like in other tf-fiction or Kre-o sets? because it appeared in the stealth bumblebee set
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1515470)
Posted by MarkNL on September 3rd, 2013 @ 5:30am CDT
SW's SilverHammer wrote:

Oh my, that's the dog, yea! Haha
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1517555)
Posted by El Duque on September 13th, 2013 @ 10:26am CDT
Takara Tomy have updated their Kre-O website with episode 2 and 3 of their Kreon Web-Comic, which we've mirrored below. Enjoy!

Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1517560)
Posted by Noideaforaname on September 13th, 2013 @ 10:42am CDT
Is that... is that Whirl, Ultra Magnus, Rodimus, Omega Supreme, and Jetfire? And a huge Scorponok base? Oh I seriously hope that's a proper hint of what's to come.
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1517562)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 13th, 2013 @ 10:45am CDT
There are two Bumblebee Kreons. 8-}
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1517629)
Posted by Rex Prime on September 13th, 2013 @ 3:32pm CDT
This comic makes Megatron look like the cutest thing in the world.

HE IS SOO CUTE!!!!

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Minicon Micron Armada Clear Sureshock Campaign Item - Time Remaining: 4 days 22 hours 8 minutes 34 seconds
Transformers G1 Victory C-317 Dash & Tacker DashTacker Takara 1989 - Time Remaining: 4 days 18 hours 28 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers G1 Decepticon Constructicons LONG HAUL Hasbro 1990 - Time Remaining: 4 days 14 hours 18 minutes 38 seconds
hasbro takara 1990 transformers G1 Blaster and Krok ACTION MASTER action figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 14 hours 37 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Generations Voyager Class Decepticon Powerdive Action Figure - Time Remaining: 5 days 6 hours 8 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers G1 Decepticon Constructicons SCRAPPER Hasbro 1990 - Time Remaining: 4 days 15 hours 10 minutes 2 seconds
Transformers G1 Decepticon Constructicons MIXMASTER Hasbro 1990 - Time Remaining: 4 days 15 hours 26 minutes 23 seconds
Transformers G1 Decepticon Constructicons BONECRUSHER Hasbro 1990 - Time Remaining: 4 days 14 hours 42 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #151 - SDCC 2016