Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages

Transformers News: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages

Friday, August 9th, 2013 8:53AM CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 34,229

Takara Tomy's Kre-O website has received some updates, the most interesting being a couple of new Kre-O web-comic pages by Hayato Sakamoto. The pages features many characters, both Transformers and humans, from throughout the Transformers universe .

Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages

Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages
Credit(s): Takara Tomy
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1510604)
Posted by Superwheeljack on August 9th, 2013 @ 8:55am CDT
Uh... :shock:
What in the world?
Is it translated anywhere?
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1510650)
Posted by welcometothedarksyde on August 9th, 2013 @ 11:01am CDT
Do I spot Masterforce and... Kiss Players?
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1510656)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 9th, 2013 @ 11:24am CDT
I see Prime Miko, Prime Jack, KP Shaoshao, KP Atari, MF Minerva, what might be G1 Spike...

And, are Kreon Megatron and Kre-O Megatron separate characters?
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1510658)
Posted by Noideaforaname on August 9th, 2013 @ 11:26am CDT
Kreons!
Comics!
Human allies as Kreons!
... in a language I can't read. But I can kinda guess the story.

Incidentally, why aren't there Kre-O sets for the Ark and Nemesis?
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1510665)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 9th, 2013 @ 11:44am CDT
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1510666)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 9th, 2013 @ 11:47am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:I may not understand Japanese, but that is the cutest damn thing I ever did see. :x
Cuter than BeCool? ;)
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1510669)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 9th, 2013 @ 11:49am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Cuter than BeCool? ;)

Yup. [-(
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1510674)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 9th, 2013 @ 11:56am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Cuter than BeCool? ;)

Yup. [-(
Cuter than Arms Micron Theater? :D
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1510675)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on August 9th, 2013 @ 11:58am CDT
Thats just adorable. X3 I picked up words here n' there but yeah basically you can guess those parts due to the pictures. I'm not sure why there's Kreo megatron and a Kreon Megatron though.
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1510677)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 9th, 2013 @ 12:00pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Cuter than BeCool? ;)

Yup. [-(
Cuter than Arms Micron Theater? :D

Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1511233)
Posted by MarkNL on August 12th, 2013 @ 5:01am CDT
I made a nice new avatar picture for myself of Kre-o Optimus Prime (the one in the middle of that second page) for on some other forum websites I visit. :DANCE:
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1515123)
Posted by Noideaforaname on September 1st, 2013 @ 12:44pm CDT
A new one, featuring Dr. Arkeville! And Bumblebees.

Also, Alexis makes a cameo.
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1515126)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 1st, 2013 @ 12:46pm CDT
I had to do a double take when you said Alexis makes a cameo! :lol:
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1515156)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 1st, 2013 @ 2:51pm CDT
Is that puppy dog also an existing character? It looks a little familiar. :-?
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1515170)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on September 1st, 2013 @ 3:31pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Is that puppy dog also an existing character? It looks a little familiar. :-?

like in other tf-fiction or Kre-o sets? because it appeared in the stealth bumblebee set
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1515470)
Posted by MarkNL on September 3rd, 2013 @ 5:30am CDT
SW's SilverHammer wrote:

Oh my, that's the dog, yea! Haha
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1517555)
Posted by El Duque on September 13th, 2013 @ 10:26am CDT
Takara Tomy have updated their Kre-O website with episode 2 and 3 of their Kreon Web-Comic, which we've mirrored below. Enjoy!

Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1517560)
Posted by Noideaforaname on September 13th, 2013 @ 10:42am CDT
Is that... is that Whirl, Ultra Magnus, Rodimus, Omega Supreme, and Jetfire? And a huge Scorponok base? Oh I seriously hope that's a proper hint of what's to come.
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1517562)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 13th, 2013 @ 10:45am CDT
There are two Bumblebee Kreons. 8-}
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1517629)
Posted by Rex Prime on September 13th, 2013 @ 3:32pm CDT
This comic makes Megatron look like the cutest thing in the world.

HE IS SOO CUTE!!!!

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers 30th Anniversary IDW Generations Deluxe Class Goldfire Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 10 hours 36 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers G1 Commemorative Series IV Autobot Prowl Action Figure 2002 New - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 56 minutes 53 seconds
TAKARA/HASBRO STARSCREAM GALAXY FORCE CYBERTRON TRANSFORMERS JETFIRE 15" ROBOT - Time Remaining: 2 days 3 hours 57 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece PP03L Lightning THUNDERCRACKER  iGear - Time Remaining: 8 days 2 hours 42 minutes 38 seconds
TRANSFORMERS G1 LOT: DIVEBOMB, BEACHCOMBER & PIPES - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 29 minutes 26 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Cybertron Legends: 4-Pack Megatron, Optimus Prime,... - Time Remaining: 2 days 4 hours 15 minutes 30 seconds
G1 Vintage Transformers Pretenders - Skyhammer - Time Remaining: 7 days 12 hours 2 minutes 24 seconds
G1 Vintage Transformers - Soundwave - Pre-Rub (w/ Rumble) - Time Remaining: 1 day 15 hours 2 minutes 3 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory