Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages

Transformers News: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages

Friday, August 9th, 2013 8:53AM CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 33,554

Takara Tomy's Kre-O website has received some updates, the most interesting being a couple of new Kre-O web-comic pages by Hayato Sakamoto. The pages features many characters, both Transformers and humans, from throughout the Transformers universe .

Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages

Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages
Credit(s): Takara Tomy

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1510604)
Posted by Superwheeljack on August 9th, 2013 @ 8:55am CDT
Uh... :shock:
What in the world?
Is it translated anywhere?
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1510650)
Posted by welcometothedarksyde on August 9th, 2013 @ 11:01am CDT
Do I spot Masterforce and... Kiss Players?
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1510656)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 9th, 2013 @ 11:24am CDT
I see Prime Miko, Prime Jack, KP Shaoshao, KP Atari, MF Minerva, what might be G1 Spike...

And, are Kreon Megatron and Kre-O Megatron separate characters?
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1510658)
Posted by Noideaforaname on August 9th, 2013 @ 11:26am CDT
Kreons!
Comics!
Human allies as Kreons!
... in a language I can't read. But I can kinda guess the story.

Incidentally, why aren't there Kre-O sets for the Ark and Nemesis?
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1510665)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 9th, 2013 @ 11:44am CDT
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1510666)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 9th, 2013 @ 11:47am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:I may not understand Japanese, but that is the cutest damn thing I ever did see. :x
Cuter than BeCool? ;)
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1510669)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 9th, 2013 @ 11:49am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Cuter than BeCool? ;)

Yup. [-(
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1510674)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 9th, 2013 @ 11:56am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Cuter than BeCool? ;)

Yup. [-(
Cuter than Arms Micron Theater? :D
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1510675)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on August 9th, 2013 @ 11:58am CDT
Thats just adorable. X3 I picked up words here n' there but yeah basically you can guess those parts due to the pictures. I'm not sure why there's Kreo megatron and a Kreon Megatron though.
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1510677)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 9th, 2013 @ 12:00pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Cuter than BeCool? ;)

Yup. [-(
Cuter than Arms Micron Theater? :D

Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1511233)
Posted by MarkNL on August 12th, 2013 @ 5:01am CDT
I made a nice new avatar picture for myself of Kre-o Optimus Prime (the one in the middle of that second page) for on some other forum websites I visit. :DANCE:
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1515123)
Posted by Noideaforaname on September 1st, 2013 @ 12:44pm CDT
A new one, featuring Dr. Arkeville! And Bumblebees.

Also, Alexis makes a cameo.
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1515126)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 1st, 2013 @ 12:46pm CDT
I had to do a double take when you said Alexis makes a cameo! :lol:
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1515156)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 1st, 2013 @ 2:51pm CDT
Is that puppy dog also an existing character? It looks a little familiar. :-?
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1515170)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on September 1st, 2013 @ 3:31pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Is that puppy dog also an existing character? It looks a little familiar. :-?

like in other tf-fiction or Kre-o sets? because it appeared in the stealth bumblebee set
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1515470)
Posted by MarkNL on September 3rd, 2013 @ 5:30am CDT
SW's SilverHammer wrote:

Oh my, that's the dog, yea! Haha
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1517555)
Posted by El Duque on September 13th, 2013 @ 10:26am CDT
Takara Tomy have updated their Kre-O website with episode 2 and 3 of their Kreon Web-Comic, which we've mirrored below. Enjoy!

Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1517560)
Posted by Noideaforaname on September 13th, 2013 @ 10:42am CDT
Is that... is that Whirl, Ultra Magnus, Rodimus, Omega Supreme, and Jetfire? And a huge Scorponok base? Oh I seriously hope that's a proper hint of what's to come.
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1517562)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 13th, 2013 @ 10:45am CDT
There are two Bumblebee Kreons. 8-}
Re: Takara Tomy Kre-O Web Comic Pages (1517629)
Posted by Rex Prime on September 13th, 2013 @ 3:32pm CDT
This comic makes Megatron look like the cutest thing in the world.

HE IS SOO CUTE!!!!

Ending Soon On eBay

Used TakaraTomy Transformers United UN02 Bumblebee Cybertron Mode Painted - Time Remaining: 5 days 7 hours 57 minutes 15 seconds
New Transformers Masterpiece MP-11 Starscream Takara MISB+ - Time Remaining: 4 days 15 hours 43 minutes 24 seconds
Hasbro TRANSFORMERS STAR WARS DARTH VADER DEATH STAR MIB RARE - Time Remaining: 4 days 11 hours 14 minutes 16 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars VICTORION BOX SET Hasbro Collection Pack - Time Remaining: 5 days 13 hours 10 minutes 52 seconds
Transformers 1987 G1 Originial "FORTRESS MAXIMUS" Cog Laser Grey Gun Accessory - Time Remaining: 5 days 2 hours 43 minutes 18 seconds
Catilla 100% Complete Pretenders 1988 Vintage Hasbro G1 Transformers - Time Remaining: 4 days 4 hours 19 minutes 36 seconds
TRANSFORMERS EXCL. CYBERTRON VOYAGER YELLOW MUDFLAP REPAINT.- 99% COMPLETE-NICE! - Time Remaining: 5 days 5 hours 36 minutes
Used TakaraTomy Transformers Animated TA-27 Ultra Magnus Painted - Time Remaining: 4 days 17 hours 52 minutes 21 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #146 - Happy Accidents