Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-10B Black Convoy Image

Transformers News: Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-10B Black Convoy Image

Friday, November 2nd, 2012 9:29AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 21,247

Takara Tomy designer Shogo Hasui continues to tease us with upcoming Masterpiece tweets. Today we have an image of MP-10B Black Convoy surrounded by a group of his black deco predecessors.

Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-10B Black Convoy Image
Credit(s): Shogo Hasui
Re: Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-10B Black Convoy Image (1436317)
Posted by Mindmaster on November 2nd, 2012 @ 11:10am CDT
Y'know, just carrying on that proud traditon of black repaints. ;)
Re: Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-10B Black Convoy Image (1436336)
Posted by DevastaTTor on November 2nd, 2012 @ 12:00pm CDT
MP 10 black Convoy is a great looking figure but I just don't know if I need a third version of the mold now that I have the Hasbro version. Will consider if it's on sale down the road.
Re: Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-10B Black Convoy Image (1436395)
Posted by Hotrodimust on November 2nd, 2012 @ 2:22pm CDT
He's missing a couple black versions in that pic
Re: Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-10B Black Convoy Image (1436565)
Posted by wewyllenium on November 2nd, 2012 @ 11:18pm CDT
The remolded shoulder on Black convoy 2.0 made this an easy buy for me :D
Re: Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-10B Black Convoy Image (1437131)
Posted by Anonymous on November 5th, 2012 @ 3:36am CST
wewyllenium wrote:The remolded shoulder on Black convoy 2.0 made this an easy buy for me :D

I agree. The more I look at him, despite my previous posts, he is growing on me. Oh damn, I'm going to buy him :D
Re: Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-10B Black Convoy Image (1437605)
Posted by Darkrenegade1 on November 6th, 2012 @ 1:04pm CST
OH man, this looks awesome. Every time I get on here and see the black convoy, the more and more i want to get it. but can I really wait for it?.....nah. no, yeah I can. :BOOM:

Ending Soon On eBay

RARE Transformers Cloud Volume 03 Hot Rodimus (Hotrod) TFC-A03 Takaratomy Japan - Time Remaining: 4 days 11 hours 48 minutes 33 seconds
Japanese takaratomy transformers AM-03 AM03 Cliffjumper arms micron misb Rare - Time Remaining: 3 days 6 hours 50 minutes 41 seconds
Japanese takaratomy transformers Jet Vehicon General AM-34 misb rare arms micron - Time Remaining: 3 days 21 hours 38 minutes 39 seconds
Takara Transformers Masterpiece Generation 1: MP-08 Grimlock Robots Action... - Time Remaining: 2 days 23 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers G1 E-Hobby Astrotrain Cartoon Accurate MINT CONDITION!!! - Time Remaining: 2 days 20 hours 55 minutes 8 seconds
Sideswipe Transformers 3 DOTM Movie Deluxe Class Figure Walmart Exclusive - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 55 minutes 44 seconds
Japanese takaratomy transformers AM-02 bumblebee misb rare arms micron - Time Remaining: 3 days 22 hours 26 minutes 19 seconds
Autobot Defense Base Omega Supreme  - 1985 Vintage Transformers Toy - Time Remaining: 2 days 22 hours 14 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #148 - And Rom The Space Knight
"And Rom The Space Knight"
Posted: Monday, June 27th, 2016