Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-10B Black Convoy Image

Transformers News: Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-10B Black Convoy Image

Friday, November 2nd, 2012 9:29AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 18,607

Takara Tomy designer Shogo Hasui continues to tease us with upcoming Masterpiece tweets. Today we have an image of MP-10B Black Convoy surrounded by a group of his black deco predecessors.

Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-10B Black Convoy Image
Credit(s): Shogo Hasui
Re: Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-10B Black Convoy Image (1436317)
Posted by Mindmaster on November 2nd, 2012 @ 11:10am CDT
Y'know, just carrying on that proud traditon of black repaints. ;)
Re: Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-10B Black Convoy Image (1436336)
Posted by DevastaTTor on November 2nd, 2012 @ 12:00pm CDT
MP 10 black Convoy is a great looking figure but I just don't know if I need a third version of the mold now that I have the Hasbro version. Will consider if it's on sale down the road.
Re: Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-10B Black Convoy Image (1436395)
Posted by Hotrodimust on November 2nd, 2012 @ 2:22pm CDT
He's missing a couple black versions in that pic
Re: Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-10B Black Convoy Image (1436565)
Posted by wewyllenium on November 2nd, 2012 @ 11:18pm CDT
The remolded shoulder on Black convoy 2.0 made this an easy buy for me :D
Re: Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-10B Black Convoy Image (1437131)
Posted by Breakdown 2099 on November 5th, 2012 @ 3:36am CST
wewyllenium wrote:The remolded shoulder on Black convoy 2.0 made this an easy buy for me :D

I agree. The more I look at him, despite my previous posts, he is growing on me. Oh damn, I'm going to buy him :D
Re: Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-10B Black Convoy Image (1437605)
Posted by Darkrenegade1 on November 6th, 2012 @ 1:04pm CST
OH man, this looks awesome. Every time I get on here and see the black convoy, the more and more i want to get it. but can I really wait for it?.....nah. no, yeah I can. :BOOM:
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars