Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers News: Takara Tomy Transformers Generations TG-23 Metroplex and TG-24 Optimus Prime & Bumblebee

Friday, September 20th, 2013 10:09AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 13,431

Takara Tomy staffer TF Yuki has tweeted out a few images of their upcoming Generations figures TG-23 Metroplex with Scamper and TG-24 Optimus Prime with Roller & Bumblebee with Blazemaster. Images mirrored below.

Credit(s): TF Yuki
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Generations TG-23 Metroplex and TG-24 Optimus Prime & Bumblebee (1518925)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on September 20th, 2013 @ 12:46pm CDT
I didn't realize you could plug the rifle into roller like that.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Generations TG-23 Metroplex and TG-24 Optimus Prime & Bumblebee (1518936)
Posted by Sodan-1 on September 20th, 2013 @ 1:20pm CDT
Boy I wish I had more Legends class figures. :sad:
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Generations TG-23 Metroplex and TG-24 Optimus Prime & Bumblebee (1518970)
Posted by rdrunr89 on September 20th, 2013 @ 2:58pm CDT
Wish I could get Fortress Maximus in the States. Preferably at a good deal like Metroplex will be.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Generations TG-23 Metroplex and TG-24 Optimus Prime & Bumblebee (1519074)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 20th, 2013 @ 11:48pm CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:I didn't realize you could plug the rifle into roller like that.
Me neither.

Just tried it and I don't like it. It fits into the slot way too loosely.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Generations TG-23 Metroplex and TG-24 Optimus Prime & Bumblebee (1519093)
Posted by fenrir72 on September 21st, 2013 @ 2:50am CDT
My eyes! So gloriously awesome!
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Generations TG-23 Metroplex and TG-24 Optimus Prime & Bumblebee (1519238)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on September 21st, 2013 @ 11:55pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Me neither.

Just tried it and I don't like it. It fits into the slot way too loosely.

Tried it on mine and it fit ok. Not super tight but not that loose. Just a friction joint.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #106 - McCarthyism