Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Decepticon Combiner Teaser

Transformers News: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Decepticon Combiner Teaser

Tuesday, April 23rd, 2013 9:22AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 17,950

Going hand in hand with the reveal of Takara Tomy's Transformers Go! G01 - G03 Autobot combiner we have a teaser of the Decepticon team via the twitter account of @noiseblaster. The teaser gives silhouettes of the three, which appear beast-like, and their combined form . The image also suggest their their will be animation to support the line. Image mirrored below.

Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Decepticon Combiner Teaser
Credit(s): @noiseblaster

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Decepticon Combiner Teaser (1481197)
Posted by Sodan-1 on April 23rd, 2013 @ 9:45am CDT
ARGH! I can't afford all these Japanese exclusives. :BANG_HEAD:

Cool though.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Decepticon Combiner Teaser (1481198)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 23rd, 2013 @ 9:46am CDT
Okay, now they have my attention.

If they're homages, I'll bite. Mostructor, anyone?
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Decepticon Combiner Teaser (1481200)
Posted by Mkall on April 23rd, 2013 @ 9:50am CDT
With the image release of the first 4 figures of this line, my interest in certainly piqued. I'll eagerly await new images.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Decepticon Combiner Teaser (1481220)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 23rd, 2013 @ 11:01am CDT
Must see more!
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Decepticon Combiner Teaser (1481228)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on April 23rd, 2013 @ 11:31am CDT
Oh thank goodness. I was kinda disappointed in the images for the Autobot one. But now that there is going to be a Decepticon one, too, I can seriously consider importing these.

Glory to the Decepticons. :CON:
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Decepticon Combiner Teaser (1481236)
Posted by Genocide G2.0 on April 23rd, 2013 @ 12:09pm CDT
I have much more interest in this one couldn't help but think power rangers samurai with the look and colours of the other one .
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Decepticon Combiner Teaser (1481241)
Posted by njb902 on April 23rd, 2013 @ 12:29pm CDT
I'm not interested in the Autobot one at all, but you can never have too many Decepticon combiners.

Edit : stupid SwiftKey.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Decepticon Combiner Teaser (1481277)
Posted by Anonymous. on April 23rd, 2013 @ 3:24pm CDT
Got a Tripredacus vibe, will be interesting to see what they look like!
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Decepticon Combiner Teaser (1481418)
Posted by Zeedust on April 23rd, 2013 @ 11:11pm CDT
njb902 wrote:I'm not interested in the Autobot one at all, but you can never have to many Decepticon combiners.

This might actually be a Preadcon combiner (assuming the Predacons keep their new insignia in Japan). But you can never have enough of those either. :)

Wish I had the money to import, this looks interesting. Hoping these combiners see US release, especially this one.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Decepticon Combiner Teaser (1481427)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 23rd, 2013 @ 11:36pm CDT

Also, this new anime leaves the fate of Prime season 3 airing in Japan up in the air.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Decepticon Combiner Teaser (1481438)
Posted by Arctorro on April 24th, 2013 @ 12:08am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:I think it's pretty safe to say that these three are Gekisoumaru, Hishoumaru, and Sensuimaru who form the ninja combiner.

I pre-ordered those three hoping they were the combiner team.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Decepticon Combiner Teaser (1483305)
Posted by El Duque on April 30th, 2013 @ 8:07am CDT
Site sponsor Robotkingdom has shared images of the Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Team via their facebook account. The animal based team consists of:

• G05 Gekisomaru - lion[/*:m]
  • G10 Hishomaru - phoenix[/*:m]
  • G20 Sensuimaru - shark[/*:m][/list:u]

Also shown are Deluxe Hunter Smokescreen and a silhouette of Deluxe Hunter Ratchet.

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Decepticon Combiner Teaser (1483308)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 30th, 2013 @ 8:26am CDT
Officer Barbrady, Hot Spice, and Jumbo are joined by party animals Simba, Tweety, and Jaws!
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Decepticon Combiner Teaser (1483317)
Posted by GuyIncognito on April 30th, 2013 @ 8:56am CDT
Lion + Pheonix + Shark = Combining robot ninjas? Heading to BBTS now to preorder...

...

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Decepticon Combiner Teaser (1483319)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on April 30th, 2013 @ 9:04am CDT
Lion, Phoenix and Shark, Land, Sky and Sea. And the tradition started with Choujuu Sentai Liveman and Ninpuu Sentai Harikenger aka Power Rangers Ninja Storm continues (just replace the dolphin with a shark) >:oP
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Decepticon Combiner Teaser (1483328)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 30th, 2013 @ 9:58am CDT
GuyIncognito wrote:and done. Preordered. Now, I hope these guys are decent sizes. Do you think they're each Deluxe class?
Larger than Deluxe, smaller than Voyager. 8)
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Decepticon Combiner Teaser (1483338)
Posted by GuyIncognito on April 30th, 2013 @ 10:26am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Larger than Deluxe, smaller than Voyager. 8)

Are you sure, or just guessing?

I figured the other combiners we've seen (G01-G03) would be that big because they're listed for like $45-$60 each at BBTS. Since this team is only $60 for the set of three, I figured they'd be Deluxe or smaller. I hope you're right!
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Decepticon Combiner Teaser (1483341)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 30th, 2013 @ 10:28am CDT
GuyIncognito wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Larger than Deluxe, smaller than Voyager. 8)

Are you sure, or just guessing?

I figured the other combiners we've seen would be that big because they're listed for like $60 each at BBTS. Since this team is only $60 for the set of three, I figured they'd be Deluxe or smaller. I hope you're right!

We had a previous article that said they were in between those classes.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Decepticon Combiner Teaser (1483345)
Posted by GuyIncognito on April 30th, 2013 @ 10:35am CDT
I'm a little confused, though.

There's G01, G02 and G03, which combine, and cost a total of $155 at BBTS ($65 + $45 + $45).

Then there's G05, which appears to be a set of three figures, with a total cost of $60 at BBTS.

So they can't be the same class/size, right?
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Decepticon Combiner Teaser (1483346)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 30th, 2013 @ 10:37am CDT
GuyIncognito wrote:I'm a little confused, though.

So they can't be the same class/size, right?
G05 is Gekisomaru, one guy, one-third of the ninja combiner team.