Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Team Images

Transformers News: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Team Images

Tuesday, April 30th, 2013 8:15AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 15,984

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Site sponsor Robotkingdom has shared images of the Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Team via their facebook account. The animal based team consists of:

  • G05 Gekisomaru - lion
  • G10 Hishomaru - phoenix
  • G20 Sensuimaru - shark

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Decepticon Combiner Teaser

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Decepticon Combiner Teaser

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Decepticon Combiner Teaser

Also shown are Deluxe Hunter Smokescreen and a silhouette of Deluxe Hunter Ratchet.

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Decepticon Combiner Teaser

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Decepticon Combiner Teaser
Credit(s): Robotkingdom
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Team Images (1483308)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 30th, 2013 @ 8:26am CDT
Officer Barbrady, Hot Spice, and Jumbo are joined by party animals Simba, Tweety, and Jaws!
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Team Images (1483317)
Posted by GuyIncognito on April 30th, 2013 @ 8:56am CDT
Lion + Pheonix + Shark = Combining robot ninjas? Heading to BBTS now to preorder...

...

and done. Preordered. Now, I hope these guys are decent sizes. Do you think they're each Deluxe class?
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Team Images (1483319)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on April 30th, 2013 @ 9:04am CDT
Lion, Phoenix and Shark, Land, Sky and Sea. And the tradition started with Choujuu Sentai Liveman and Ninpuu Sentai Harikenger aka Power Rangers Ninja Storm continues (just replace the dolphin with a shark) >:oP
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Team Images (1483328)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 30th, 2013 @ 9:58am CDT
GuyIncognito wrote:and done. Preordered. Now, I hope these guys are decent sizes. Do you think they're each Deluxe class?
Larger than Deluxe, smaller than Voyager. 8)
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Team Images (1483338)
Posted by GuyIncognito on April 30th, 2013 @ 10:26am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
GuyIncognito wrote:and done. Preordered. Now, I hope these guys are decent sizes. Do you think they're each Deluxe class?
Larger than Deluxe, smaller than Voyager. 8)


Are you sure, or just guessing?

I figured the other combiners we've seen (G01-G03) would be that big because they're listed for like $45-$60 each at BBTS. Since this team is only $60 for the set of three, I figured they'd be Deluxe or smaller. I hope you're right!
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Team Images (1483341)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 30th, 2013 @ 10:28am CDT
GuyIncognito wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
GuyIncognito wrote:and done. Preordered. Now, I hope these guys are decent sizes. Do you think they're each Deluxe class?
Larger than Deluxe, smaller than Voyager. 8)


Are you sure, or just guessing?

I figured the other combiners we've seen would be that big because they're listed for like $60 each at BBTS. Since this team is only $60 for the set of three, I figured they'd be Deluxe or smaller. I hope you're right!


We had a previous article that said they were in between those classes.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Team Images (1483345)
Posted by GuyIncognito on April 30th, 2013 @ 10:35am CDT
I'm a little confused, though.

There's G01, G02 and G03, which combine, and cost a total of $155 at BBTS ($65 + $45 + $45).

Then there's G05, which appears to be a set of three figures, with a total cost of $60 at BBTS.

So they can't be the same class/size, right?
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Team Images (1483346)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 30th, 2013 @ 10:37am CDT
GuyIncognito wrote:I'm a little confused, though.

There's G01, G02 and G03, which combine, and cost a total of $155 at BBTS ($65 + $45 + $45).

Then there's G05, which appears to be a set of three figures, with a total cost of $60 at BBTS.

So they can't be the same class/size, right?
G05 is Gekisomaru, one guy, one-third of the ninja combiner team.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Team Images (1483349)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on April 30th, 2013 @ 10:47am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
GuyIncognito wrote:I'm a little confused, though.

There's G01, G02 and G03, which combine, and cost a total of $155 at BBTS ($65 + $45 + $45).

Then there's G05, which appears to be a set of three figures, with a total cost of $60 at BBTS.

So they can't be the same class/size, right?
G05 is Gekisomaru, one guy, one-third of the ninja combiner team.


The other two are G10 Hishoumaru and G20 Sensuimaru, which are also shown.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Team Images (1483350)
Posted by GuyIncognito on April 30th, 2013 @ 10:47am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:G05 is Gekisomaru, one guy, one-third of the ninja combiner team.


I'm glad you explained that! I'll cancel my preorder. BBTS shouldn't list it as "Ninja Team" if it's not the whole team.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Team Images (1483354)
Posted by craggy on April 30th, 2013 @ 11:09am CDT
awww. no turtle. I thought it was obvious. "Go! Ninja Go! Ninja Go!"
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Team Images (1483356)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 30th, 2013 @ 11:11am CDT
GuyIncognito wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:G05 is Gekisomaru, one guy, one-third of the ninja combiner team.


I'm glad you explained that! I'll cancel my preorder. BBTS shouldn't list it as "Ninja Team" if it's not the whole team.
They did that to show which team he's a member of.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Team Images (1483394)
Posted by Manterax Prime on April 30th, 2013 @ 2:07pm CDT
Sabrblade, both combiner teams are Autobots right?
If so, someone better tell the guys a TFormers that these guys aren't Decepticons.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Team Images (1483395)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 30th, 2013 @ 2:09pm CDT
Manterax Prime wrote:Sabrblade, both combiner teams are Autobots right?
If so, someone better tell the guys a TFormers that these guys aren't Decepticons.


Both teams are Autobots.

Sabrblade isn't the only person who knows...
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Team Images (1483396)
Posted by Manterax Prime on April 30th, 2013 @ 2:15pm CDT
Ok, ok.

No offense intended MindMaster.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Team Images (1483403)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on April 30th, 2013 @ 2:31pm CDT
Manterax Prime wrote:Sabrblade, both combiner teams are Autobots right?
If so, someone better tell the guys a TFormers that these guys aren't Decepticons.


Why don't you do it? They have Facebook you know? ;)
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Team Images (1483405)
Posted by Manterax Prime on April 30th, 2013 @ 2:38pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Manterax Prime wrote:Sabrblade, both combiner teams are Autobots right?
If so, someone better tell the guys a TFormers that these guys aren't Decepticons.


Why don't you do it? They have Facebook you know? ;)


Done!
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Team Images (1483408)
Posted by RhA on April 30th, 2013 @ 2:48pm CDT
Either Manterax or Mindmaster has to change their avatar. I continually mix 'em up, fer chrissakes.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Team Images (1483411)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 30th, 2013 @ 2:57pm CDT
RhA wrote:Either Manterax or Mindmaster has to change their avatar. I continually mix 'em up, fer chrissakes.


Lulz.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Ninja Combiner Team Images (1483413)
Posted by Manterax Prime on April 30th, 2013 @ 3:01pm CDT
RhA wrote:Either Manterax or Mindmaster has to change their avatar. I continually mix 'em up, fer chrissakes.


Actually I never had one until I made mine. So the one you see is my first avatar here.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G1 1986 triplechanger OCTANE complete - Time Remaining: 6 days 17 hours 27 minutes 6 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATION FOC TRIPLE CHANGER SANDSTORM HASBRO MISB IN STOCK - Time Remaining: 7 days 7 hours 42 minutes 39 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece MP-26 Road Rage Action Figure Japanimport With Tracking - Time Remaining: 6 days 6 hours 14 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Leader Class Ultra Magnus with Minimus Ambus MIB! - Time Remaining: 8 days 3 hours 16 minutes 57 seconds
Transformers MP-10R CONVOY BAPE APE Red CAMO Collaboration 2015 Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 3 days 16 hours 3 minutes 10 seconds
RARE!! Takara Tomy Transformers Unite Warriors TACTICIAN CYCLONUS Separate sale - Time Remaining: 8 days 4 hours 53 minutes 54 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers EXPO exclusive Movie Advanced Series Nemesis Prime MISB - Time Remaining: 8 days 1 hour 38 minutes 51 seconds
Japan Rare TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS UNITED UN-29 ARK UNICRON Limited Quantity - Time Remaining: 7 days 10 hours 54 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive
Twincast / Podcast #149:
"Titans Arrive"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 10th, 2016