Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Masterpiece MP-14 Rumble & Ravage to Receive Commemorative Coin

Transformers News: Transformers Masterpiece MP-14 Rumble & Ravage to Receive Commemorative Coin

Friday, February 22nd, 2013 10:58AM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 23,873

It should come as no surprise based on recent Masterpiece releases, but TransformersAsia.com has announced that MP-14 Rumble & Jaguar (Ravage) will receive a commemorative coin. They've posted an image of the coin's special packaging envelope designed to look like a vintage cassette. Keep in mind this coin will only be available through select retailers such as site sponsor Robotkingdom.

Get this special design exclusive commemorative coin free when purchase “Masterpiece MP-15 ”Rumble & Ravage" at selected stores in Asia, while supplies Last !

Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece to Receive Commemorative Coin

Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece to Receive Commemorative Coin

Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece to Receive Commemorative Coin

Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece to Receive Commemorative Coin
Credit(s): TransformersAsia

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Masterpiece MP-14 Rumble & Ravage to Receive Commemorative Coin (1466472)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 22nd, 2013 @ 11:20am CST
Ironic, the coin/case says "Ravage" while the toy itself is sold as "Jaguar". :P
Re: Transformers Masterpiece MP-14 Rumble & Ravage to Receive Commemorative Coin (1466474)
Posted by kirbenvost on February 22nd, 2013 @ 11:25am CST

Ths looks really cool. I wish they all came with it! Would certainly make the $60 price sting a little bit less.
Re: Transformers Masterpiece MP-14 Rumble & Ravage to Receive Commemorative Coin (1466488)
Posted by Super Megatron on February 22nd, 2013 @ 12:16pm CST
kirbenvost wrote:^Maybe bcause it's for the asian market and they tend to have more english on their packaging.

I like how they put Rumble's face on the coin. Too bad they didn't do a profile like they did for MP-11.
Re: Transformers Masterpiece MP-14 Rumble & Ravage to Receive Commemorative Coin (1466497)
Posted by STngAR on February 22nd, 2013 @ 1:06pm CST
Can I buy Fort Max with it? Otherwise woopie.

:MAXIMAL:
Re: Transformers Masterpiece MP-14 Rumble & Ravage to Receive Commemorative Coin (1466498)
Posted by GuyIncognito on February 22nd, 2013 @ 1:08pm CST
Re: Transformers Masterpiece MP-14 Rumble & Ravage to Receive Commemorative Coin (1466610)
Posted by SKYWARPED_128 on February 22nd, 2013 @ 8:06pm CST
Re: Transformers Masterpiece MP-14 Rumble & Ravage to Receive Commemorative Coin (1466791)
Posted by Sinnertwin on February 23rd, 2013 @ 10:35pm CST
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:Since it says Rumble Ravage, would our favorite little kitty from hell be carved on the other side of the coin?

It wouldnt make sense not to.
Re: Transformers Masterpiece MP-14 Rumble & Ravage to Receive Commemorative Coin (1466799)
Posted by fenrir72 on February 24th, 2013 @ 12:23am CST
GuyIncognito wrote:<sarcasm>Awesome. My prayers have been answered. I was praying that these figures would come with some sort of useless bauble that I can throw in a drawer and forget about. I was on the fence about getting these, but now they're must-buys.</sarcasm>

That's just for the Asia version iirc. Regardless, I know you'll be getting one too.............admit it ;)

I wonder what the Japanese version will come with?
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #91 - History Lesson