Transformers News: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron Orion Pax and Thundercracker Packaging Shots

Wednesday, October 17th, 2012 11:44PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 15,499

Site sponsor Robotkingdom has shared some packaging shots of Takara Tomy's exclusive Transformers Prime Arms Micron Orion Pax and Thundercracker. Both are scheduled to release October 20th. Click the images below to visit Robotkingdom's pre-order pages.

Credit(s): Robotkingdom
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron Orion Pax and Thundercracker Packaging Shots (1431536)
Posted by KNM2012 on October 18th, 2012 @ 12:13am CDT
Love the packaging, still. I was so glad that Takara Tomy created it for this line, as it makes me think of it as a modern take of the classic Tagetmaster packaging. So these two are tempting to me. However, since I am on a budget with the start of my 2013 plans uncertain... I'll just admire them this way. That, and appreciate the AM-11 piece I currently own. :-B
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron Orion Pax and Thundercracker Packaging Shots (1431653)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 18th, 2012 @ 9:31am CDT
Fan complaints about mouthplated Orion Pax in 3... 2... 1...

:P
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron Orion Pax and Thundercracker Packaging Shots (1431762)
Posted by KNM2012 on October 18th, 2012 @ 2:15pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Fan complaints about mouthplated Orion Pax in 3... 2... 1...

:P

:lol:

If any do such with foam forming at the corner of their mouths, I owe you a cookie. If they mention the price in some way, I owe you a brownie. ;)
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron Orion Pax and Thundercracker Packaging Shots (1431768)
Posted by bossman328 on October 18th, 2012 @ 2:36pm CDT
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron Orion Pax and Thundercracker Packaging Shots (1431776)
Posted by Anonymous. on October 18th, 2012 @ 2:51pm CDT
What event/store are are these exclusive to?
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron Orion Pax and Thundercracker Packaging Shots (1431779)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on October 18th, 2012 @ 2:56pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:What event/store are are these exclusive to?

Orion Pax: Joshin Kid's Land, Bic Camera
Thundercracker: IDEON Group, Yamada Denki, Yodobashi Camera
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron Orion Pax and Thundercracker Packaging Shots (1431780)
Posted by KNM2012 on October 18th, 2012 @ 2:57pm CDT
bossman328 wrote:I really want thundercracker. It looks like robotkingdome will be the best place to get it from...but $55 shipped for a deluxe figure hurts my stomach :SICK: ...gotta do it though

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron Orion Pax and Thundercracker Packaging Shots (1431785)
Posted by bossman328 on October 18th, 2012 @ 3:12pm CDT
[quote="KUMA-NIN MaximusThey are charging $55 for the shipping? Or do you mean $55 plus shipping for the item? :???: Either way, I am glad that you chose to fight that feeling and get something you will like. ;)^[/quote]

Robot kingdome is charging $39.90 for the figure and $15 shipping. BBTS and TFsource are charging $55 for the figure...not sure what they are charging for shipping but I'll pass.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron Orion Pax and Thundercracker Packaging Shots (1431795)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on October 18th, 2012 @ 3:45pm CDT
It's great that we will have a TC in this line but I think it sucks ass that Takara chose to pair him up with IMO one of the crappiest AM's and once again no missiles for weapons. A definite hit then a miss...'nuff said! :VEHI:
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron Orion Pax and Thundercracker Packaging Shots (1431799)
Posted by KNM2012 on October 18th, 2012 @ 3:58pm CDT
bossman328 wrote:
KUMA-NIN Maximus]They are charging $55 for the shipping? Or do you mean $55 plus shipping for the item? :???: Either way, I am glad that you chose to fight that feeling and get something you will like. :sad:

Great... I now wish I could have preordered this from TFsource as I really like the packaging. :BOOM: But I have to be frugal until some point in 2013, so it is all good. 8) ..... :sad:
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron Orion Pax and Thundercracker Packaging Shots (1431818)
Posted by XDMan on October 18th, 2012 @ 5:05pm CDT
Now there is a mouthplate less OP and a "BACK OFF" TC
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron Orion Pax and Thundercracker Packaging Shots (1432048)
Posted by PrymeStriker on October 19th, 2012 @ 9:55am CDT
Thundercracker

Must

Be

Mine!

=P~

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS PLATINUM EDITION TRIPLE CHANGERS BLITZWING ASTROTRAIN 2 PACK NEW - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 11 minutes 18 seconds
Vintage 1986 "Rodimus Prime" G1 TRANSFORMERS (MISSING 1 black shield) Hasbro - Time Remaining: 9 days 3 hours 21 minutes 49 seconds
HASBRO G1  Autobot Kup / Blurr / Preceptor Transformers 1986 Figure Lot Of 3 - Time Remaining: 9 days 3 hours 32 minutes 25 seconds
TRANSFORMERS ARMADA GALVATRON FIGURE - Time Remaining: 9 days 6 hours 8 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers Cybertron Voyager Class Soundwave - Time Remaining: 8 days 11 hours 7 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers Movie Deluxe Class Jazz Figure by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 8 days 15 hours 52 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers TF G1 D-101 Black Mini Soundwave Soundblaster Destron 1987 Vintage - Time Remaining: 9 days 3 hours 54 minutes 31 seconds
TRANSFORMERS ALTERNATORS SUBARU IMPREZA WRX  RICOCHET 1:24 #20 - Time Remaining: 8 days 22 hours 57 minutes 31 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #148 - And Rom The Space Knight
"And Rom The Space Knight"
Posted: Monday, June 27th, 2016