Transformers News: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron Orion Pax and Thundercracker Packaging Shots

Wednesday, October 17th, 2012 11:44PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 15,678

Site sponsor Robotkingdom has shared some packaging shots of Takara Tomy's exclusive Transformers Prime Arms Micron Orion Pax and Thundercracker. Both are scheduled to release October 20th. Click the images below to visit Robotkingdom's pre-order pages.

Credit(s): Robotkingdom

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron Orion Pax and Thundercracker Packaging Shots (1431536)
Posted by KNM2012 on October 18th, 2012 @ 12:13am CDT
Love the packaging, still. I was so glad that Takara Tomy created it for this line, as it makes me think of it as a modern take of the classic Tagetmaster packaging. So these two are tempting to me. However, since I am on a budget with the start of my 2013 plans uncertain... I'll just admire them this way. That, and appreciate the AM-11 piece I currently own. :-B
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron Orion Pax and Thundercracker Packaging Shots (1431653)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 18th, 2012 @ 9:31am CDT
Fan complaints about mouthplated Orion Pax in 3... 2... 1...

:P
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron Orion Pax and Thundercracker Packaging Shots (1431762)
Posted by KNM2012 on October 18th, 2012 @ 2:15pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Fan complaints about mouthplated Orion Pax in 3... 2... 1...

:P

:lol:

If any do such with foam forming at the corner of their mouths, I owe you a cookie. If they mention the price in some way, I owe you a brownie. ;)
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron Orion Pax and Thundercracker Packaging Shots (1431768)
Posted by bossman328 on October 18th, 2012 @ 2:36pm CDT
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron Orion Pax and Thundercracker Packaging Shots (1431776)
Posted by Anonymous. on October 18th, 2012 @ 2:51pm CDT
What event/store are are these exclusive to?
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron Orion Pax and Thundercracker Packaging Shots (1431779)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on October 18th, 2012 @ 2:56pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:What event/store are are these exclusive to?

Orion Pax: Joshin Kid's Land, Bic Camera
Thundercracker: IDEON Group, Yamada Denki, Yodobashi Camera
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron Orion Pax and Thundercracker Packaging Shots (1431780)
Posted by KNM2012 on October 18th, 2012 @ 2:57pm CDT
bossman328 wrote:I really want thundercracker. It looks like robotkingdome will be the best place to get it from...but $55 shipped for a deluxe figure hurts my stomach :SICK: ...gotta do it though

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron Orion Pax and Thundercracker Packaging Shots (1431785)
Posted by bossman328 on October 18th, 2012 @ 3:12pm CDT
[quote="KUMA-NIN MaximusThey are charging $55 for the shipping? Or do you mean $55 plus shipping for the item? :???: Either way, I am glad that you chose to fight that feeling and get something you will like. ;)^[/quote]

Robot kingdome is charging $39.90 for the figure and $15 shipping. BBTS and TFsource are charging $55 for the figure...not sure what they are charging for shipping but I'll pass.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron Orion Pax and Thundercracker Packaging Shots (1431795)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on October 18th, 2012 @ 3:45pm CDT
It's great that we will have a TC in this line but I think it sucks ass that Takara chose to pair him up with IMO one of the crappiest AM's and once again no missiles for weapons. A definite hit then a miss...'nuff said! :VEHI:
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron Orion Pax and Thundercracker Packaging Shots (1431799)
Posted by KNM2012 on October 18th, 2012 @ 3:58pm CDT
bossman328 wrote:
KUMA-NIN Maximus]They are charging $55 for the shipping? Or do you mean $55 plus shipping for the item? :???: Either way, I am glad that you chose to fight that feeling and get something you will like. :sad:

Great... I now wish I could have preordered this from TFsource as I really like the packaging. :BOOM: But I have to be frugal until some point in 2013, so it is all good. 8) ..... :sad:
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron Orion Pax and Thundercracker Packaging Shots (1431818)
Posted by XDMan on October 18th, 2012 @ 5:05pm CDT
Now there is a mouthplate less OP and a "BACK OFF" TC
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron Orion Pax and Thundercracker Packaging Shots (1432048)
Posted by PrymeStriker on October 19th, 2012 @ 9:55am CDT
Thundercracker

Must

Be

Mine!

=P~

Ending Soon On eBay

MISB in USA - Takara Transformers Masterpiece MP-18B Bluestreak Blue Limited - Time Remaining: 6 days 1 hour 37 minutes 51 seconds
E-Hobby TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS LEGENDS LG EX DEADLOCK w/ COMIC BOOK - Time Remaining: 8 days 2 hours 53 minutes 24 seconds
TRANSFORMERS movie BLACK MEGATRON figure TOY decepticon leader DARK OF THE MOON - Time Remaining: 7 days 8 hours 53 minutes 47 seconds
G1 Transformers Fortress Maximus 98% Complete original vintage 1987.  Sweet! - Time Remaining: 6 days 15 hours 9 minutes 26 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Masterpiece MP-18 BLUESTREAK Streak + COIN + AMAZON LAUNCHER CANNON - Time Remaining: 6 days 1 hour 42 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Beast Wars ~ RAMULUS ~ Deluxe Transmetals 2 - Time Remaining: 5 days 15 hours 20 minutes 36 seconds
TRANSFORMERS TOKYO ANIME EXPO 2012 EXCLUSIVE UNITED OPTIMUS NEMESIS PRIME - Time Remaining: 7 days 7 hours 38 minutes 25 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GEN 1 G1 HEADMASTER APEFACE COMPLETE NICE 1987 - Time Remaining: 6 days 15 hours 41 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory