Transformers News: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron Orion Pax and Thundercracker Packaging Shots

Wednesday, October 17th, 2012 11:44PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 15,752

Site sponsor Robotkingdom has shared some packaging shots of Takara Tomy's exclusive Transformers Prime Arms Micron Orion Pax and Thundercracker. Both are scheduled to release October 20th. Click the images below to visit Robotkingdom's pre-order pages.

Credit(s): Robotkingdom
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron Orion Pax and Thundercracker Packaging Shots (1431536)
Posted by KNM2012 on October 18th, 2012 @ 12:13am CDT
Love the packaging, still. I was so glad that Takara Tomy created it for this line, as it makes me think of it as a modern take of the classic Tagetmaster packaging. So these two are tempting to me. However, since I am on a budget with the start of my 2013 plans uncertain... I'll just admire them this way. That, and appreciate the AM-11 piece I currently own. :-B
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron Orion Pax and Thundercracker Packaging Shots (1431653)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 18th, 2012 @ 9:31am CDT
Fan complaints about mouthplated Orion Pax in 3... 2... 1...

:P
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron Orion Pax and Thundercracker Packaging Shots (1431762)
Posted by KNM2012 on October 18th, 2012 @ 2:15pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Fan complaints about mouthplated Orion Pax in 3... 2... 1...

:P

:lol:

If any do such with foam forming at the corner of their mouths, I owe you a cookie. If they mention the price in some way, I owe you a brownie. ;)
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron Orion Pax and Thundercracker Packaging Shots (1431768)
Posted by bossman328 on October 18th, 2012 @ 2:36pm CDT
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron Orion Pax and Thundercracker Packaging Shots (1431776)
Posted by Anonymous. on October 18th, 2012 @ 2:51pm CDT
What event/store are are these exclusive to?
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron Orion Pax and Thundercracker Packaging Shots (1431779)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on October 18th, 2012 @ 2:56pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:What event/store are are these exclusive to?

Orion Pax: Joshin Kid's Land, Bic Camera
Thundercracker: IDEON Group, Yamada Denki, Yodobashi Camera
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron Orion Pax and Thundercracker Packaging Shots (1431780)
Posted by KNM2012 on October 18th, 2012 @ 2:57pm CDT
bossman328 wrote:I really want thundercracker. It looks like robotkingdome will be the best place to get it from...but $55 shipped for a deluxe figure hurts my stomach :SICK: ...gotta do it though

Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron Orion Pax and Thundercracker Packaging Shots (1431785)
Posted by bossman328 on October 18th, 2012 @ 3:12pm CDT
[quote="KUMA-NIN MaximusThey are charging $55 for the shipping? Or do you mean $55 plus shipping for the item? :???: Either way, I am glad that you chose to fight that feeling and get something you will like. ;)^[/quote]

Robot kingdome is charging $39.90 for the figure and $15 shipping. BBTS and TFsource are charging $55 for the figure...not sure what they are charging for shipping but I'll pass.
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron Orion Pax and Thundercracker Packaging Shots (1431795)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on October 18th, 2012 @ 3:45pm CDT
It's great that we will have a TC in this line but I think it sucks ass that Takara chose to pair him up with IMO one of the crappiest AM's and once again no missiles for weapons. A definite hit then a miss...'nuff said! :VEHI:
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron Orion Pax and Thundercracker Packaging Shots (1431799)
Posted by KNM2012 on October 18th, 2012 @ 3:58pm CDT
bossman328 wrote:
KUMA-NIN Maximus]They are charging $55 for the shipping? Or do you mean $55 plus shipping for the item? :???: Either way, I am glad that you chose to fight that feeling and get something you will like. :sad:

Great... I now wish I could have preordered this from TFsource as I really like the packaging. :BOOM: But I have to be frugal until some point in 2013, so it is all good. 8) ..... :sad:
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron Orion Pax and Thundercracker Packaging Shots (1431818)
Posted by XDMan on October 18th, 2012 @ 5:05pm CDT
Now there is a mouthplate less OP and a "BACK OFF" TC
Re: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron Orion Pax and Thundercracker Packaging Shots (1432048)
Posted by PrymeStriker on October 19th, 2012 @ 9:55am CDT
Thundercracker

Must

Be

Mine!

=P~

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers SKIDS and MUDFLAP Deluxe Ice Cream Truck Revenge of the Fallen - Time Remaining: 6 days 5 hours 11 minutes 35 seconds
Hasbrok Kre-O Transformers Building Blocks Set - Sentinel Prime - Time Remaining: 7 days 10 hours 58 minutes 24 seconds
SPECIAL G1 Transformers dinobot SLAG WITH WEAPONS - Time Remaining: 6 days 11 hours 44 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Legends Class Viper GI JOE Cobra Rattler - Time Remaining: 8 days 4 hours 47 minutes 42 seconds
Starscream G1 Thundercracker Skywarp Seeker Jets Transformers Movie Hasbro MISP - Time Remaining: 5 days 19 hours 33 minutes 15 seconds
Hasbrok Kre-O Transformers Building Blocks Set - Sentinel Prime - Time Remaining: 7 days 11 hours 3 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers Botcon 2013 Exclusive Machine Wars SANDSTORM Action figure Complete - Time Remaining: 5 days 10 hours 21 minutes 10 seconds
Transformers TFC Toys Hades Liokaiser H-05 Aiakos G1 Guyhawk in USA Now! - Time Remaining: 6 days 16 hours 21 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory