Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives

Transformers News: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives

Friday, July 18th, 2014 8:41PM CDT

Categories: Event News, Toy News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 23,255

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Today we get a look at some of the exclusives for the Transformers Expo which is being held August 9th-17th in Yokohama City. The Transformers Expo website has been updated with a few products exclusive to the show, at least at first.

Movie Advanced Nemesis Prime

Transformers News: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives

Movie Advanced Nemesis Grimlock

Transformers News: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives

MP-12 Sideswipe without Autobot symbol

Transformers News: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives

Choro Q movie QT-01E Optimus Prime and QT-02E Bumblebee

Transformers News: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives

Legend Commander Collection


LC-01 G1 Convoy (Robot Masters mold)

Transformers News: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives

LC-02 Beast Convoy (Robot Masters mold)

Transformers News: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives

LC-03 Lio Convoy (Robot Masters mold)

Transformers News: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives

LC-04 Optimus Prime (Lost Age 1-step changer mold0

Transformers News: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives
Credit(s): Takara Transformers Expo
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1591681)
Posted by Mkall on July 18th, 2014 @ 8:59pm CDT
That mini Optimus Primal and Lio Convoy are the cutest things EVAH!
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1591686)
Posted by dreadwing95 on July 18th, 2014 @ 9:34pm CDT
i love that black grimlock
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1591689)
Posted by Rated X on July 18th, 2014 @ 9:52pm CDT
Is the optimus primal mold a deluxe ?
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1591691)
Posted by Autobot tap out on July 18th, 2014 @ 10:05pm CDT
NP looks good

But... things preventing me from getting this

A. Import costs
B. Probably get it cheaper on BBTS or tfsource
C. Other personal issues
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1591718)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 19th, 2014 @ 12:16am CDT
The Grimlock is called "Nemesis Grimlock".
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1591719)
Posted by dreadwing95 on July 19th, 2014 @ 12:35am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:The Grimlock is called "Nemesis Grimlock".

i didnt know he was called that. i was gonna call him that anyway
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1591722)
Posted by Uncontrolable_myosin on July 19th, 2014 @ 1:06am CDT
That sigil-less sideswipe... so sweet
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1591724)
Posted by Cyberpath on July 19th, 2014 @ 2:05am CDT
I kind if want that Robotmaster, actually.

Are they really exclusive to the event, or can you get them elsewhere too?
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1591753)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on July 19th, 2014 @ 8:06am CDT
Cyberpath wrote:I kind if want that Robotmaster, actually.

Are they really exclusive to the event, or can you get them elsewhere too?


They've been released as part of Robot Masters (2005) and the Beast Wars Telemocha lines, so the molds are out there. Those decos are exclusive to the event tho.

Rated X wrote:Is the optimus primal mold a deluxe ?


They all are, tho the G1 Convoy one is slightly smaller than the Classics Deluxe.
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1591754)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on July 19th, 2014 @ 8:36am CDT
how much is the nemesis prime going for? over 100 US dollars i assume? just like that leo convoy? :-(
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1591755)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on July 19th, 2014 @ 8:45am CDT
Doubledealer93 wrote:how much is the nemesis prime going for? over 100 US dollars i assume? just like that leo convoy? :-(


5,000 Yen for Nemesis Prime or $50, while Lio Convoy is 2,500 Yen, or $25. It's the smaller Robot Master mold, not the Voyager-sized BWII one.
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1591758)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on July 19th, 2014 @ 9:07am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Doubledealer93 wrote:how much is the nemesis prime going for? over 100 US dollars i assume? just like that leo convoy? :-(


5,000 Yen for Nemesis Prime or $50, while Lio Convoy is 2,500 Yen, or $25. It's the smaller Robot Master mold, not the Voyager-sized BWII one.


well damn thats good. where can i buy it?
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1591761)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on July 19th, 2014 @ 9:31am CDT
Doubledealer93 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Doubledealer93 wrote:how much is the nemesis prime going for? over 100 US dollars i assume? just like that leo convoy? :-(


5,000 Yen for Nemesis Prime or $50, while Lio Convoy is 2,500 Yen, or $25. It's the smaller Robot Master mold, not the Voyager-sized BWII one.


well damn thats good. where can i buy it?


Keep an eye on the Sponsors, like BBTS. As per usual, expect a mark-up.
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1591775)
Posted by shajaki on July 19th, 2014 @ 11:00am CDT
huh. thats a lot of exclusives for one event. i want the nemesis prime, and maybe the beast convoy. ive already got the telemocha (rm) beast convoy but i have the sneaking suspicion ive lost his swords...

and i want that sideswipe for completions sake...
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1591871)
Posted by xyl360 on July 19th, 2014 @ 7:13pm CDT
Movie Advanced Nemesis Grimlock=Mine
LC-02 Beast Convoy (Robot Masters mold)=Mine
LC-03 Lio Convoy (Robot Masters mold)=Mine

I already have every variant of the Beast Convoy (Optimus Primal) and Lio Convoy molds except for their exclusive black repaints (I'll get them eventually :P) but the completionist in me compels me to get these as well even if Lio Convoy is identical to the original and Beast Convoy's only change is the red eyes in beast mode.

That black Grimlock is just kewl and I've been snagging quite a few of the exclusives/repaints of the Dinobot molds from AoE so I gotta have him as well.

By the way (and way OT), I thought BBTS had pulled the listing but it turns out they just removed it from being included with the movie toys so in case anyone wanted to get the TF Expo exclusive G1 style Slag (based on the Movie Advanced Deluxe Slog mold), he can be found here and they've still got preorders in stock.
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1599536)
Posted by mooncake623 on August 15th, 2014 @ 8:18am CDT
Thanks to Seibertron.com Member Shumi Nagaremono we get to share some exclusive pictures with everyone the Transformers Expo 2014, located in Yokohama, Kanagawa Japan. Held between from August 9th-17th, 2014. For more information on TFExpo Japan you can find it here. We've mirrored some of the images below and for the full TFExpo gallery you can check it out here. Enjoy!


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1599539)
Posted by mooncake623 on August 15th, 2014 @ 8:31am CDT
Thanks to Photobucket user MASABON1980 we get some in-hand images of the Transformers Expo Japan exclusives Nemesis Grimlock from the voyager AOE Grimlock mold, Nemesis Prime from the voyager Evasion Optimus Prime mold, and G1 Color Slug from the AOE deluke Slug mold! Please check out some of the images we've mirrored below for your viewing pleasures and for the full complement of pictures you can check them out here.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1599550)
Posted by MenaceRX on August 15th, 2014 @ 9:32am CDT
I really would like to have a Nemesis Prime version of the Evasion Prime, but not $100 want. It's sad that a $20 voyager with a color change in plastic from Red/Blue to Black and basic gray with around 3 additional paint apps warrants multiplying the price 5 times. So unless he goes for less much later on he will forever be window shopping to me and I am sure several others.
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1599554)
Posted by OptimalOptimus2 on August 15th, 2014 @ 9:37am CDT
Add a little green or teal on Nemesis Grimlock, now you have Trypticon.
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1599559)
Posted by Shumi Nagaremono on August 15th, 2014 @ 9:52am CDT
I was surprised at how cheap the Nemesis Prime/Grimlock exclusives were. At 5,000 yen each, they were only about 1,000 yen more than the standard versions retailed for.
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1599563)
Posted by monstrinhotron on August 15th, 2014 @ 10:07am CDT
that is the EMOP i've been waiting for. Sadly it looks like it's going to be an expensive choice. Grimlock still looks like a bouncy, happy bunny-puppy even in menacing black.
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1599572)
Posted by Shumi Nagaremono on August 15th, 2014 @ 10:39am CDT
monstrinhotron wrote:that is the EMOP i've been waiting for. Sadly it looks like it's going to be an expensive choice. Grimlock still looks like a bouncy, happy bunny-puppy even in menacing black.


He, Grimlock can't help but be adorable.
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1599578)
Posted by Seibertron on August 15th, 2014 @ 10:53am CDT
Shumi Nagaremono wrote:
monstrinhotron wrote:that is the EMOP i've been waiting for. Sadly it looks like it's going to be an expensive choice. Grimlock still looks like a bouncy, happy bunny-puppy even in menacing black.


He, Grimlock can't help but be adorable.


I like Voyager Grimlock. It's better than the current Leader Class in my opinion.
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1599583)
Posted by mooncake623 on August 15th, 2014 @ 10:56am CDT
Shumi Nagaremono wrote:I was surprised at how cheap the Nemesis Prime/Grimlock exclusives were. At 5,000 yen each, they were only about 1,000 yen more than the standard versions retailed for.


wow so lucky!! I have my preorders for Nemesis prime here in the US at BBTS for $109... sigh.. :-(
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1599585)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 15th, 2014 @ 11:01am CDT
I was wondering if this site was going to get its own gallery of this event.

And good gravy, there must be at least one of almost every TF figure ever produced on display in these images! :KREMZEEK:
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1599588)
Posted by Seibertron on August 15th, 2014 @ 11:04am CDT
mooncake623 wrote:
Shumi Nagaremono wrote:I was surprised at how cheap the Nemesis Prime/Grimlock exclusives were. At 5,000 yen each, they were only about 1,000 yen more than the standard versions retailed for.


wow so lucky!! I have my preorders for Nemesis prime here in the US at BBTS for $109... sigh.. :-(


You're lucky you got a pre-order in. They were sold out before I could place my pre-order. Check out how much these guys are going for on eBay!

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574891718&toolid=10001&campid=5336631220&customid=transformers&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_odkw%3Dtr%20...%209%26_sacat%3D1%3C%2Fa%3E

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574891718&toolid=10001&campid=5336631220&customid=transformers&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2FToys-Hobbies-%2F2%20...%20_PrefLoc%3D2%3C%2Fa%3E
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1599590)
Posted by mooncake623 on August 15th, 2014 @ 11:07am CDT
Seibertron wrote:
mooncake623 wrote:
Shumi Nagaremono wrote:I was surprised at how cheap the Nemesis Prime/Grimlock exclusives were. At 5,000 yen each, they were only about 1,000 yen more than the standard versions retailed for.


wow so lucky!! I have my preorders for Nemesis prime here in the US at BBTS for $109... sigh.. :-(


You're lucky you got a pre-order in. They were sold out before I could place my pre-order. Check out how much these guys are going for on eBay!

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574891718&toolid=10001&campid=5336631220&customid=transformers&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_odkw%3Dtr%20...%209%26_sacat%3D1%3C%2Fa%3E

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574891718&toolid=10001&campid=5336631220&customid=transformers&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fsch%2FToys-Hobbies-%2F2%20...%20_PrefLoc%3D2%3C%2Fa%3E



Well I guess I don't feel so bad now... Thought this was going to be a case of the Henkei Nemesis Prime from the classics mold where I preorder it for $100 and than you can get it a few months later for like 50ish from ebay.
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1599593)
Posted by Shumi Nagaremono on August 15th, 2014 @ 11:11am CDT
mooncake623 wrote:
Shumi Nagaremono wrote:I was surprised at how cheap the Nemesis Prime/Grimlock exclusives were. At 5,000 yen each, they were only about 1,000 yen more than the standard versions retailed for.


wow so lucky!! I have my preorders for Nemesis prime here in the US at BBTS for $109... sigh.. :-(


Yeesh. At least you won't have to wait in line for 90 minutes to buy yours. ;)
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1599594)
Posted by mooncake623 on August 15th, 2014 @ 11:15am CDT
Shumi Nagaremono wrote:
mooncake623 wrote:
Shumi Nagaremono wrote:I was surprised at how cheap the Nemesis Prime/Grimlock exclusives were. At 5,000 yen each, they were only about 1,000 yen more than the standard versions retailed for.


wow so lucky!! I have my preorders for Nemesis prime here in the US at BBTS for $109... sigh.. :-(


Yeesh. At least you won't have to wait in line for 90 minutes to buy yours. ;)


That's true! I hate lines...
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1599599)
Posted by Shumi Nagaremono on August 15th, 2014 @ 11:24am CDT
mooncake623 wrote:
Shumi Nagaremono wrote:
mooncake623 wrote:
Shumi Nagaremono wrote:I was surprised at how cheap the Nemesis Prime/Grimlock exclusives were. At 5,000 yen each, they were only about 1,000 yen more than the standard versions retailed for.


wow so lucky!! I have my preorders for Nemesis prime here in the US at BBTS for $109... sigh.. :-(


Yeesh. At least you won't have to wait in line for 90 minutes to buy yours. ;)


That's true! I hate lines...


I wasn't even planning on buying Nemesis Prime. I was just going to get the book, a few clear files, and the Funko Bumblebee for my wife. But since I had to wait in line for an hour and a half, I figured I may as well get an actual Transformer, too. ;)
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1599601)
Posted by Seibertron on August 15th, 2014 @ 11:35am CDT
mooncake623 wrote:Well I guess I don't feel so bad now... Thought this was going to be a case of the Henkei Nemesis Prime from the classics mold where I preorder it for $100 and than you can get it a few months later for like 50ish from ebay.


Here's hoping for the sake of the Seibertron.com galleries that that does happen!
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1599613)
Posted by grimdragon2001 on August 15th, 2014 @ 12:25pm CDT
kinda want that slug to parts swap the dino and robot heads with the sdcc version
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1599643)
Posted by Powersa on August 15th, 2014 @ 2:16pm CDT
Did United Black Optimus fell to 50ish on ebay? I think I got mine from Robot Kingdom for $90 shipped to US. I looked today on ebay, it seems to still fetch $99 or so.

Yeah I also have a $109 BBTS pre-order for Nemesis Prime. Although I keep thinking whether the TakTom AD-18 is Nemesis Prime, and AD-19 is the G1 deco Wheeljack. If they do get mass release later, they will be $50.
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1599645)
Posted by mooncake623 on August 15th, 2014 @ 2:24pm CDT
Powersa wrote:Did United Black Optimus fell to 50ish on ebay? I think I got mine from Robot Kingdom for $90 shipped to US. I looked today on ebay, it seems to still fetch $99 or so.

Yeah I also have a $109 BBTS pre-order for Nemesis Prime. Although I keep thinking whether the TakTom AD-18 is Nemesis Prime, and AD-19 is the G1 deco Wheeljack. If they do get mass release later, they will be $50.



Asking price and what it sold for in auction is two different things.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574891718&toolid=10001&campid=5336631220&customid=transformers&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fitm%2FTransformers-United-BLACK-OPTIMUS-PRIME-henkai-takara-convoy-nemesis-Tokyo-Show-%2F221503255170%3Fpt%3DUS_Action_Figures%26hash%3Ditem33929f7282
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1599646)
Posted by megatronus on August 15th, 2014 @ 2:28pm CDT
I suspect AD-18 is a Nemesis Prime, but using the voyager HFTD Prime mold. Most silhouettes make that figure look like a long nosed cab.
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1599647)
Posted by mooncake623 on August 15th, 2014 @ 2:31pm CDT
megatronus wrote:I suspect AD-18 is a Nemesis Prime, but using the voyager HFTD Prime mold. Most silhouettes make that figure look like a long nosed cab.


sigh... I must buy them all!!!
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1599648)
Posted by Seibertron on August 15th, 2014 @ 2:34pm CDT
mooncake623 wrote:
Powersa wrote:Did United Black Optimus fell to 50ish on ebay? I think I got mine from Robot Kingdom for $90 shipped to US. I looked today on ebay, it seems to still fetch $99 or so.

Yeah I also have a $109 BBTS pre-order for Nemesis Prime. Although I keep thinking whether the TakTom AD-18 is Nemesis Prime, and AD-19 is the G1 deco Wheeljack. If they do get mass release later, they will be $50.



Asking price and what it sold for in auction is two different things.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574891718&toolid=10001&campid=5336631220&customid=transformers&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fitm%2FTransformers-United-BLACK-OPTIMUS-PRIME-henkai-takara-convoy-nemesis-Tokyo-Show-%2F221503255170%3Fpt%3DUS_Action_Figures%26hash%3Ditem33929f7282


The price is at least $65 to $70 with shipping (price + shipping equals actual price of the item) which makes it right on par price-wise for a $100 item since it is a used collectible that has been opened and is no longer sealed.
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1599652)
Posted by Powersa on August 15th, 2014 @ 3:09pm CDT
megatronus wrote:I suspect AD-18 is a Nemesis Prime, but using the voyager HFTD Prime mold. Most silhouettes make that figure look like a long nosed cab.


Tomy released a Black HFTD Prime before, it was a Lawsons exclusive. So if AD-18 is black HFTD, the deco better be different, cuz that Lawsons exclusive had to be ordered in store and bundled with a movie ticket, in other words, pain.

Could be black DOTM though, but personally I don't like the proportions.
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1599653)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on August 15th, 2014 @ 3:13pm CDT
Powersa wrote:
megatronus wrote:I suspect AD-18 is a Nemesis Prime, but using the voyager HFTD Prime mold. Most silhouettes make that figure look like a long nosed cab.


Tomy released a Black HFTD Prime before, it was a Lawsons exclusive. So if AD-18 is black HFTD, the deco better be different, cuz that Lawsons exclusive had to be ordered in store and bundled with a movie ticket, in other words, pain.

Could be black DOTM though, but personally I don't like the proportions.


All we know about AD18 and AD19 is that they should be DotM based, following the trend of the 8 releases before them. Wheeljack was a contender, but he is an exclusive, and thus has no number at all.
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1599659)
Posted by Powersa on August 15th, 2014 @ 3:44pm CDT
^ Well, not so sure about DOTM based. New deco of Revenge Optimus was HFTD, Battle Blade Bumblebee was HFTD, that Mountain Dew like truck was from TFTM. So there's at least AD-08, 11, and 12, that are not DOTM based.
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1599664)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on August 15th, 2014 @ 3:53pm CDT
Powersa wrote:^ Well, not so sure about DOTM based. New deco of Revenge Optimus was HFTD, Battle Blade Bumblebee was HFTD, that Mountain Dew like truck was from TFTM. So there's at least AD-08, 11, and 12, that are not DOTM based.


I should have elaborated: AD08 through AD11 were based on the first Movie, AD12 through AD15 on Revenge of the Fallen, and Soundwave and Dino on Dark of the Moon as shown on the logos on the backs of their packaging. We're talking characters here. The general idea is 4 "legacy" figures for each Movie, but we're missing 2 for DotM: AD18 and AD19
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1599666)
Posted by Seibertron on August 15th, 2014 @ 3:58pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Powersa wrote:^ Well, not so sure about DOTM based. New deco of Revenge Optimus was HFTD, Battle Blade Bumblebee was HFTD, that Mountain Dew like truck was from TFTM. So there's at least AD-08, 11, and 12, that are not DOTM based.


I should have elaborated: AD08 through AD11 were based on the first Movie, AD12 through AD15 on Revenge of the Fallen, and Soundwave and Dino on Dark of the Moon as shown on the logos on the backs of their packaging. We're talking characters here. The general idea is 4 "legacy" figures for each Movie, but we're missing 2 for DotM: AD18 and AD19


You're assuming that's what they have planned. Anything is possible!
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1599667)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on August 15th, 2014 @ 4:02pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Powersa wrote:^ Well, not so sure about DOTM based. New deco of Revenge Optimus was HFTD, Battle Blade Bumblebee was HFTD, that Mountain Dew like truck was from TFTM. So there's at least AD-08, 11, and 12, that are not DOTM based.


I should have elaborated: AD08 through AD11 were based on the first Movie, AD12 through AD15 on Revenge of the Fallen, and Soundwave and Dino on Dark of the Moon as shown on the logos on the backs of their packaging. We're talking characters here. The general idea is 4 "legacy" figures for each Movie, but we're missing 2 for DotM: AD18 and AD19


You're assuming that's what they have planned. Anything is possible!


True, but this is my built-in desire for consistency talking :lol: The release of Wheeljack as an exclusive does have me worried that AD18 and AD19 were pulled at 11th hour. Wouldn't be the first series to leave a gap in the numbering.
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1599668)
Posted by Seibertron on August 15th, 2014 @ 4:03pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:True, but this is my built-in desire for consistency talking :lol: The release of Wheeljack as an exclusive does have me worried that AD18 and AD19 were pulled at 11th hour. Wouldn't be the first series to leave a gap in the numbering.


It is interesting that the retailers haven't updated with their info with their names yet either. Time will tell!
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1599701)
Posted by Optimum Supreme on August 15th, 2014 @ 7:33pm CDT
Don't really care for the Nemesises (Nemesi?) but "Shh don't call him Slag or the Brits will spaz out" looks pretty sweet.
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1599704)
Posted by durroth on August 15th, 2014 @ 8:04pm CDT
... Wait, does Nemesis Prime have TWO smokestacks? o.o I want this version of the mold in regular prime colors hasbro D:
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1599708)
Posted by shajaki on August 15th, 2014 @ 8:18pm CDT
durroth wrote:... Wait, does Nemesis Prime have TWO smokestacks? o.o I want this version of the mold in regular prime colors hasbro D:
pretty sure it dont...
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1599712)
Posted by Seibertron on August 15th, 2014 @ 8:43pm CDT
Optimum Supreme wrote:Don't really care for the Nemesises (Nemesi?) but "Shh don't call him Slag or the Brits will spaz out" looks pretty sweet.


Imagine how much they'll spaz out if you r smoking a fag while playing with your slag!
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1599713)
Posted by durroth on August 15th, 2014 @ 9:00pm CDT
shajaki wrote:
durroth wrote:... Wait, does Nemesis Prime have TWO smokestacks? o.o I want this version of the mold in regular prime colors hasbro D:
pretty sure it dont...

yeah, I realized after I posted it's just that the "stacks" on the bot mode got a paint app. I felt stupid
Re: Takara Transformers Expo 2014 Exclusives (1599718)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 15th, 2014 @ 11:09pm CDT
Surprised no one's talking about all this goodness that's on display at the event, as seen in the gallery. Sure, we got a peak at some of it (mostly MP Star Saber) from Tag Hobby, but the Seibertron gallery of pics taken by Shumi are WAY more thorough and vast. There must be at least one of almost every TF figure ever made on display there! =P~ =P~ =P~

Click here to view an additional 28 comments about this topic at the Energon Pub Forums ...

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #105 - Megatronus
Twincast / Podcast #105:
"Megatronus"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 23rd, 2014