Target DPCI And Pricing For Generations Voyager Class

Transformers News: Target DPCI And Pricing For Generations Voyager Class

Wednesday, October 31st, 2012 8:11AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Store News
Posted by: Autobot032   Views: 27,616

Seibertron member JamesBenjamin has provided this picture: Target DPCI And Pricing For Generations Voyager Class

As you can see, the Target price and DPCI are clearly listed. For those who don't know, a DPCI is Target's internal stockroom system to control and locate inventory. Unfortunately, the DPCI covers the size class, not a certain figure or assortment, but it's still a useful tool to have so you can find the figures.

087-06-1378

Deluxes, in case you missed it, are under the following DPCI: 087-06-1890

Keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest news and updates!
Credit(s): JamesBenjamin
Re: Target DPCI And Pricing For Generations Voyager Class (1435557)
Posted by daimchoc on October 31st, 2012 @ 8:13am CDT
Credit to JamesBenjamin of TFW2005. ;)
Re: Target DPCI And Pricing For Generations Voyager Class (1435577)
Posted by Rhinox23 on October 31st, 2012 @ 9:24am CDT
So, awhile back when the Voyager Grimlock and SW/SB were on display I mentioned how great they looked, but also how I feared their price would increase over the usual $20. I have to say, I told you so.

However, this is not a big shock give the deluxe price increase. It is also cheaper than TRU's voyagers as well. If these are at all difficult to find then I'll just preorder from BBTS for $23.99...especially for Voyager Grimlock next spring!
Re: Target DPCI And Pricing For Generations Voyager Class (1435614)
Posted by jamesbenjamin on October 31st, 2012 @ 11:28am CDT
Yay me!

I don't mind the increase in price after seeing the pics of him with other voyagers, it seems like they're going back up in size. Now if only deluxes would grow again...
Re: Target DPCI And Pricing For Generations Voyager Class (1435629)
Posted by Autobot032 on October 31st, 2012 @ 11:52am CDT
jamesbenjamin wrote:Yay me!

The news post has been edited and you've been given full credit. Sorry about that. Thanks for assist!
Re: Target DPCI And Pricing For Generations Voyager Class (1435635)
Posted by jamesbenjamin on October 31st, 2012 @ 12:17pm CDT
No biggie. I've lurked for awhile, never joined till today. Thanks!
Re: Target DPCI And Pricing For Generations Voyager Class (1435636)
Posted by It Is Him on October 31st, 2012 @ 12:22pm CDT
jamesbenjamin wrote:No biggie. I've lurked for awhile, never joined till today. Thanks!

Welcome! Seibertron contains nuts!
Re: Target DPCI And Pricing For Generations Voyager Class (1435647)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on October 31st, 2012 @ 12:41pm CDT
Re: Target DPCI And Pricing For Generations Voyager Class (1435665)
Posted by XDMan on October 31st, 2012 @ 2:15pm CDT
Megatron Wolf wrote:$23 are you fraking kidding me, hasbro said they are suppose to be $20. Yeah its better than $26 or $30 but they're listed as $20 and after tax we're looking at around $25, getting really tired of this price gouging crap. Id normally day ill just go to walmart but they're just as bad now.
I think the economy goes :ic$:

Romney goes :-$

We go #-o :BANG_HEAD: :-x [-( :BOOM: :roll:

And Japan goes: Well, we gave some smiles to everyone!

Anyone want to be loyal to Takara now?
Re: Target DPCI And Pricing For Generations Voyager Class (1435672)
Posted by Autobot032 on October 31st, 2012 @ 2:27pm CDT
XDMan wrote:
I think the economy goes :ic$:

Romney goes :-$

We go #-o :BANG_HEAD: :-x [-( :BOOM: :roll:

And Japan goes: Well, we gave some smiles to everyone!

Anyone want to be loyal to Takara now?

No political discussion, please. Thank you. (We used to have a forum, it's since been closed for various reasons.)
Re: Target DPCI And Pricing For Generations Voyager Class (1435677)
Posted by Flux Convoy on October 31st, 2012 @ 2:44pm CDT
The new price seems pretty fair. Voyagers have been $20 for several years now. Unfortunately inflation is a real thing. Pretty happy I'm only getting Grimlock though.
:BOT:
Re: Target DPCI And Pricing For Generations Voyager Class (1435713)
Posted by Anonymous on October 31st, 2012 @ 5:24pm CDT
I wish we could pay $23 for a voyager. :-(
Looks like Kmart's the way to go, $39 as opposed to Target or TRU.
Re: Target DPCI And Pricing For Generations Voyager Class (1435722)
Posted by Arctorro on October 31st, 2012 @ 6:12pm CDT
breakdown99 wrote:I wish we could pay $23 for a voyager. :-(
Looks like Kmart's the way to go, $39 as opposed to Target or TRU.

If my local Kmart ever had anything worth buying and I didn't have access to POL, that might be an option...
Re: Target DPCI And Pricing For Generations Voyager Class (1435739)
Posted by Anonymous on October 31st, 2012 @ 7:14pm CDT
Arctorro wrote:
breakdown99 wrote:I wish we could pay $23 for a voyager. :-(
Looks like Kmart's the way to go, $39 as opposed to Target or TRU.

I agree with POL.
Less hassle driving around etc etc. I wouldn't so much to the prices if they had the ranging to support it.
Re: Target DPCI And Pricing For Generations Voyager Class (1435740)
Posted by Anonymous on October 31st, 2012 @ 7:15pm CDT
Arctorro wrote:
breakdown99 wrote:I wish we could pay $23 for a voyager. :-(
Looks like Kmart's the way to go, $39 as opposed to Target or TRU.

I agree with POL.
Less hassle driving around etc etc. I wouldn't object so much to the prices if they had the ranging to support it.
Re: Target DPCI And Pricing For Generations Voyager Class (1435741)
Posted by Arctorro on October 31st, 2012 @ 7:23pm CDT
breakdown99 wrote:
Arctorro wrote:
breakdown99 wrote:I wish we could pay $23 for a voyager. :-(
Looks like Kmart's the way to go, $39 as opposed to Target or TRU.

I agree with POL.

Exactly. Time and fuel v shipping put shipping in the winning position due to a crappy range of toys. If each store had a good range then I would be buying from them sometimes.

Ending Soon On eBay

SDCC 2016 Hasbro Exclusive Transformers Decepticon Soundwave Tablet Form - MIB - Time Remaining: 5 days 5 hours 35 minutes 25 seconds
TRANSFORMERS WHEELJACK  BINALTECH/ALTERNATORS BT-14 FORD MUSTANG TAKARA - LOOSE - Time Remaining: 3 days 21 hours 5 minutes 19 seconds
TRANSFORMERS SEALED FIGURE LOT DROPSHOT DEEPDIVE RODIMUS PRIME CYCLONUS RTS SET - Time Remaining: 4 days 22 hours 52 minutes 23 seconds
Transformers Cybertron Robots In Disguise Evac Voyager Class With Planet Key - Time Remaining: 3 days 9 hours 38 minutes 38 seconds
KUP Transformers G1 Vintage 1987 Hasbro With Booklet & Red Tech Spec Decoder. - Time Remaining: 4 days 4 hours 26 minutes 46 seconds
Hasbro Transformers AOE Autobots United exclusive Bumblebee, platinum edition - Time Remaining: 4 days 22 hours 43 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers 2007 Movie Jetstorm Ultra Class Toys R Us Exclusive MISB - Time Remaining: 3 days 14 hours 59 minutes 23 seconds
Hasbro Transformers AOE Autobots United exclusive Crosshairs, platinum edition - Time Remaining: 5 days 10 hours 29 minutes 57 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory