Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out

Transformers News: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out

Thursday, September 13th, 2007 6:47PM CDT

Categories: Movie News, Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Hotrod   Views: 13,207

Our own Joe has sent us an email with news about new Transformers sightings. The third wave of Target exclusive Transformers Movie scout have been found. This wave contains Elita-1, Armorhide and Air Raid. Here are the images Joe sent us as proof:

Do not forget to report all your Transformers sightings in the Seibertron.com Sightings Section.
Credit(s): Joe
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342204)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on September 13th, 2007 @ 7:14pm CDT
I wasn't aware 3 was still a go. I thought it got canceled.

I only have Arcee so far, but there are a few nore I wouldn't mind getting/ I figure I should get on that befpre they're gone.
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342214)
Posted by Elita One on September 13th, 2007 @ 7:17pm CDT
Yea my namesake is out! Hopefully I see her in my local Target soon. She will look nice sitting next to Optimus on my shelf.
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342269)
Posted by DoubleOScorpio on September 13th, 2007 @ 7:34pm CDT
Woo hoo!!! I've been waiting for Elita One (aka Classics Arcee) for months. I hope they don't take long to get to Northeast Ohio.
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342288)
Posted by Caelus on September 13th, 2007 @ 7:40pm CDT
Must have AirRaid!
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342327)
Posted by UltraPrimal on September 13th, 2007 @ 8:04pm CDT
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342328)
Posted by Raymond101 on September 13th, 2007 @ 8:05pm CDT
Wahoo, my chance to own an Armourhide.
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342336)
Posted by Tigertrack on September 13th, 2007 @ 8:10pm CDT
Yet another E-Arcee repaint that I feel that I must get. I've got all the others, so why not??? The colors are deeper than I thought, she may look a bit more different from Arcee than I thought.
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342337)
Posted by 1337W422102 on September 13th, 2007 @ 8:12pm CDT
That Elita-One looks great (well, the colours, anyway). Armorhide is one of the best Basic figures in years, I strongly recommend him (I like him so much that I used him in one of my movies, click on my sig). He looks so badass in those colours!
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342346)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on September 13th, 2007 @ 8:19pm CDT
UltraPrimal wrote:Damb, why aren't there any Targets in Canada?! Those are awesome repaints. And that's the first official Elita-One figure. :x

Want me to get it for you when I see it?

I have a Target on like every corner here.
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342350)
Posted by HighPrime on September 13th, 2007 @ 8:20pm CDT
and it's starting..... 2 auctions up for them on eBay... boy do I feel sorry for the people who paid damn near $100 for Elita one these past few months...
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342380)
Posted by i_amtrunks on September 13th, 2007 @ 8:37pm CDT
Hopefully these things come out in time for the srping sales here in Aus. I'm yet to see Leader Brawl, and he was first seen in Rundle Mall 3 weeks ago...

Must get me some more Armouhides, the key sucks, but I dont care.
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342403)
Posted by tom brokaw on September 13th, 2007 @ 8:53pm CDT
i'll have to keep an eye for these.
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342407)
Posted by Dropkick14 on September 13th, 2007 @ 8:55pm CDT
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342418)
Posted by i_amtrunks on September 13th, 2007 @ 9:01pm CDT
Dropkick14 wrote:Man why does armorhide have to be out of scale with other transformers well I must get him.

One of the many things you have to deal with when you are a scout class figure.
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342420)
Posted by Nemesis_Apoc on September 13th, 2007 @ 9:01pm CDT
Ooh! Mine!
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342440)
Posted by twee on September 13th, 2007 @ 9:12pm CDT
I missed out on Cybertron Armorhide, so this one is a must.
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342441)
Posted by tom brokaw on September 13th, 2007 @ 9:12pm CDT
Nemesis_Apoc wrote:Ooh! Mine!

all i really want is elita 1 :grin: .
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342453)
Posted by Decatron on September 13th, 2007 @ 9:20pm CDT
I'll try and get all 3. Well I don't need that Skyblast repaint.
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342461)
Posted by tom brokaw on September 13th, 2007 @ 9:23pm CDT
Geara Doga wrote:I'll try and get all 3. Well I don't need that Skyblast repaint.

same here, he seems the weakest of the 3. id probably get him sooner or later though, but im not too crazy about him as i am the other two.
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342463)
Posted by Scaleface on September 13th, 2007 @ 9:24pm CDT
I want all three, but particularly the "Elite One" as it's a show-accurate redeco og Energon Arcee as G1 Arcee.

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #144 - Don't Touch That Dial