Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out

Transformers News: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out

Thursday, September 13th, 2007 6:47PM CDT

Categories: Movie News, Sightings, Toy News
Posted by: Hotrod   Views: 10,715

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Our own Joe has sent us an email with news about new Transformers sightings. The third wave of Target exclusive Transformers Movie scout have been found. This wave contains Elita-1, Armorhide and Air Raid. Here are the images Joe sent us as proof:





Do not forget to report all your Transformers sightings in the Seibertron.com Sightings Section.
Credit(s): Joe
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342204)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on September 13th, 2007 @ 7:14pm CDT
I wasn't aware 3 was still a go. I thought it got canceled.

I only have Arcee so far, but there are a few nore I wouldn't mind getting/ I figure I should get on that befpre they're gone.
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342214)
Posted by Elita One on September 13th, 2007 @ 7:17pm CDT
Yea my namesake is out! Hopefully I see her in my local Target soon. She will look nice sitting next to Optimus on my shelf.
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342269)
Posted by DoubleOScorpio on September 13th, 2007 @ 7:34pm CDT
Woo hoo!!! I've been waiting for Elita One (aka Classics Arcee) for months. I hope they don't take long to get to Northeast Ohio.
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342288)
Posted by Caelus on September 13th, 2007 @ 7:40pm CDT
Must have AirRaid!
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342327)
Posted by UltraPrimal on September 13th, 2007 @ 8:04pm CDT
Damb, why aren't there any Targets in Canada?! Those are awesome repaints. And that's the first official Elita-One figure. :x
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342328)
Posted by Raymond101 on September 13th, 2007 @ 8:05pm CDT
Wahoo, my chance to own an Armourhide.
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342336)
Posted by Tigertrack on September 13th, 2007 @ 8:10pm CDT
Yet another E-Arcee repaint that I feel that I must get. I've got all the others, so why not??? The colors are deeper than I thought, she may look a bit more different from Arcee than I thought.
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342337)
Posted by 1337W422102 on September 13th, 2007 @ 8:12pm CDT
That Elita-One looks great (well, the colours, anyway). Armorhide is one of the best Basic figures in years, I strongly recommend him (I like him so much that I used him in one of my movies, click on my sig). He looks so badass in those colours!
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342346)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on September 13th, 2007 @ 8:19pm CDT
UltraPrimal wrote:Damb, why aren't there any Targets in Canada?! Those are awesome repaints. And that's the first official Elita-One figure. :x


Want me to get it for you when I see it?

I have a Target on like every corner here.
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342350)
Posted by HighPrime on September 13th, 2007 @ 8:20pm CDT
and it's starting..... 2 auctions up for them on eBay... boy do I feel sorry for the people who paid damn near $100 for Elita one these past few months...
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342380)
Posted by i_amtrunks on September 13th, 2007 @ 8:37pm CDT
Hopefully these things come out in time for the srping sales here in Aus. I'm yet to see Leader Brawl, and he was first seen in Rundle Mall 3 weeks ago...

Must get me some more Armouhides, the key sucks, but I dont care.
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342403)
Posted by tom brokaw on September 13th, 2007 @ 8:53pm CDT
i'll have to keep an eye for these.
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342407)
Posted by Dropkick14 on September 13th, 2007 @ 8:55pm CDT
Man why does armorhide have to be out of scale with other transformers well I must get him.
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342418)
Posted by i_amtrunks on September 13th, 2007 @ 9:01pm CDT
Dropkick14 wrote:Man why does armorhide have to be out of scale with other transformers well I must get him.


One of the many things you have to deal with when you are a scout class figure.
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342420)
Posted by Nemesis_Apoc on September 13th, 2007 @ 9:01pm CDT
Ooh! Mine!
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342440)
Posted by twee on September 13th, 2007 @ 9:12pm CDT
I missed out on Cybertron Armorhide, so this one is a must.
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342441)
Posted by tom brokaw on September 13th, 2007 @ 9:12pm CDT
Nemesis_Apoc wrote:Ooh! Mine!

all i really want is elita 1 :grin: .
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342453)
Posted by Decatron on September 13th, 2007 @ 9:20pm CDT
I'll try and get all 3. Well I don't need that Skyblast repaint.
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342461)
Posted by tom brokaw on September 13th, 2007 @ 9:23pm CDT
Geara Doga wrote:I'll try and get all 3. Well I don't need that Skyblast repaint.

same here, he seems the weakest of the 3. id probably get him sooner or later though, but im not too crazy about him as i am the other two.
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342463)
Posted by Scaleface on September 13th, 2007 @ 9:24pm CDT
I want all three, but particularly the "Elite One" as it's a show-accurate redeco og Energon Arcee as G1 Arcee.
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342464)
Posted by Obsidian_Prime on September 13th, 2007 @ 9:25pm CDT
Time to get Elita-One! :3
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342473)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on September 13th, 2007 @ 9:31pm CDT
i_amtrunks wrote:Hopefully these things come out in time for the srping sales here in Aus. I'm yet to see Leader Brawl, and he was first seen in Rundle Mall 3 weeks ago...

Must get me some more Armouhides, the key sucks, but I dont care.


I agree about his key, but his gun has that holder, so it's not so bad. I wish all the Cybertron figs had key storage. Snarl had a nice leg clip for his, I don't understand why they didn't do more of that.

Also, alot of typos there, a little drinky drinky maybe :grin: :P :grin:
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342487)
Posted by i_amtrunks on September 13th, 2007 @ 9:43pm CDT
Liege Evilmus wrote:
i_amtrunks wrote:Hopefully these things come out in time for the srping sales here in Aus. I'm yet to see Leader Brawl, and he was first seen in Rundle Mall 3 weeks ago...

Must get me some more Armouhides, the key sucks, but I dont care.


I agree about his key, but his gun has that holder, so it's not so bad. I wish all the Cybertron figs had key storage. Snarl had a nice leg clip for his, I don't understand why they didn't do more of that.

Also, alot of typos there, a little drinky drinky maybe :grin: :P :grin:


Well it is Friday, and lunchtime... :grin:

That is a lot of typos, even for me. :-(
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342489)
Posted by Moonbase2 on September 13th, 2007 @ 9:46pm CDT
i_amtrunks wrote:
Liege Evilmus wrote:
i_amtrunks wrote:Hopefully these things come out in time for the srping sales here in Aus. I'm yet to see Leader Brawl, and he was first seen in Rundle Mall 3 weeks ago...

Must get me some more Armouhides, the key sucks, but I dont care.


I agree about his key, but his gun has that holder, so it's not so bad. I wish all the Cybertron figs had key storage. Snarl had a nice leg clip for his, I don't understand why they didn't do more of that.

Also, alot of typos there, a little drinky drinky maybe :grin: :P :grin:


Well it is Friday, and lunchtime... :grin:

That is a lot of typos, even for me. :-(


dang, how many time zones separate the US and Australia? I'm sitting here in my pjs, as it's nearly ten at night. Mmm....lunchtime.
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342491)
Posted by Dispensor on September 13th, 2007 @ 9:47pm CDT
That Armorhide's paint scheme is vastly superior to the original. I've actually been seeing these in stores for a while now (at least I think).
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342530)
Posted by UltraPrimal on September 13th, 2007 @ 10:11pm CDT
Liege Evilmus wrote:
UltraPrimal wrote:Damb, why aren't there any Targets in Canada?! Those are awesome repaints. And that's the first official Elita-One figure. :x


Want me to get it for you when I see it?

I have a Target on like every corner here.

Nah, that's OK. I can live without them. They are just repaints after all. Thanks though.
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342545)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on September 13th, 2007 @ 10:23pm CDT
Moonbase2 wrote:
i_amtrunks wrote:
Liege Evilmus wrote:
i_amtrunks wrote:Hopefully these things come out in time for the srping sales here in Aus. I'm yet to see Leader Brawl, and he was first seen in Rundle Mall 3 weeks ago...

Must get me some more Armouhides, the key sucks, but I dont care.


I agree about his key, but his gun has that holder, so it's not so bad. I wish all the Cybertron figs had key storage. Snarl had a nice leg clip for his, I don't understand why they didn't do more of that.

Also, alot of typos there, a little drinky drinky maybe :grin: :P :grin:


Well it is Friday, and lunchtime... :grin:

That is a lot of typos, even for me. :-(


dang, how many time zones separate the US and Australia? I'm sitting here in my pjs, as it's nearly ten at night. Mmm....lunchtime.


Yo, I got 11:20pm, MoonBase2, your lucky, you have another hour for the drinky :P

And I_AMTRUNKS, your real lucky cause man, it's Thursday here, I still have another day of work ahead of me :sad:

Still, I mine as well make the best of this, since it's already tomorrow there, can you tell me anything thats gonna happen here on Friday that maybe I can capotalize on?

Maybe some lotto numbers, or sports scores that I can place a bet on :-?

I figure since you live in tomorrow today, why not take advantage :P
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342553)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on September 13th, 2007 @ 10:27pm CDT
UltraPrimal wrote:
Liege Evilmus wrote:
UltraPrimal wrote:Damb, why aren't there any Targets in Canada?! Those are awesome repaints. And that's the first official Elita-One figure. :x


Want me to get it for you when I see it?

I have a Target on like every corner here.

Nah, that's OK. I can live without them. They are just repaints after all. Thanks though.


Thats cool, just trying to be a pal, and hey, to site members, cost plus shipping anything I can find that you can't.

I'm trying to beat out the scalpers and take advantage of living in a heavily retail populated area :grin:
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342557)
Posted by MaP_Prime on September 13th, 2007 @ 10:30pm CDT
I curse the lack of Targets in Canada! I really want an Armourhide!
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342560)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on September 13th, 2007 @ 10:33pm CDT
Wodicus wrote:I curse the lack of Targets in Canada! I really want an Armourhide!


look 1 post above the one you wrote.
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342599)
Posted by MaP_Prime on September 13th, 2007 @ 10:55pm CDT
Thanks for the offer, but I think I should hold off on buying any new TFs in the near future. Currently I'm not working so I can focus on my studies so money is kinda tight right now.
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342620)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on September 13th, 2007 @ 11:07pm CDT
Wodicus wrote:Thanks for the offer, but I think I should hold off on buying any new TFs in the near future. Currently I'm not working so I can focus on my studies so money is kinda tight right now.


A very wise move :D
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342968)
Posted by Versa on September 14th, 2007 @ 4:48am CDT
K... I thought I was the first to post this info today, but ok... I posted around noon yesterday with a photo:

Image

posted under "when did they announce these exclusives at Target" or something like that topic....

Anyway yeah they are out... Mine are already opened and on my shelf.
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342973)
Posted by G1 Blaster on September 14th, 2007 @ 4:57am CDT
I'll get Elita-One but the other two seem out of scale so I'll skip them.
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (342977)
Posted by Bonger on September 14th, 2007 @ 4:59am CDT
G1Blaster wrote:I'll get Elita-One but the other two seem out of scale so I'll skip them.


ditto
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (343000)
Posted by Auto Bot on September 14th, 2007 @ 5:21am CDT
Armorhide is cool. But his design fits better in the Classics series.
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (343002)
Posted by Bonger on September 14th, 2007 @ 5:25am CDT
Hmm, I think he will be getting rapinted as Brawn and not Fallback as I posted in another thread here. :!:
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (343021)
Posted by DevastaTTor on September 14th, 2007 @ 5:56am CDT
Hmmm, didn't realize this wasn't already known. I saw them at an Atlanta area Target a few weeks ago. I thought about getting Armorhide.
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (343332)
Posted by Switchpoint on September 14th, 2007 @ 10:40am CDT
Sweet...3 more scouts to get. I'm leaving them all MOSC for my movie display wall when I get around to making it.
Oh and btw...1337W422102 I just watched your Bad Mother Truckers films. VERY cool stuff!!! Keep 'em coming.
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (343339)
Posted by Dagon on September 14th, 2007 @ 10:44am CDT
I really like the Armorhide repaint. The figure is very basic but is pretty fun to mess with. Air Raid is pretty nice looking too, and I really don't like that Energon Arcee mold but the Target repaints of it are very nice looking.
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (343380)
Posted by i_like_starscream on September 14th, 2007 @ 11:15am CDT
What TFs were in Waves 1 & 2?
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (343424)
Posted by Maximal Primal on September 14th, 2007 @ 11:36am CDT
I may have to pick those up too.
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (343432)
Posted by tom brokaw on September 14th, 2007 @ 11:39am CDT
Wodicus wrote:I curse the lack of Targets in Canada! I really want an Armourhide!

i have the cyertron armorhide, and he's not as cool as you think. mine has two loose joints so he cant stand up nor hold his guns up. well maybe i just happened to get the defective one, so thats why im not too crazy about him. however the repaint looks awesome. hopefully the joints are tightened on the new armorhide.
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (343451)
Posted by Auto Bot on September 14th, 2007 @ 11:43am CDT
Why do they keep on branding them as Movie Scouts? They were not even in the Movie. They're just repaints of older series. I don't mind Movie Toys that did not appear in the Movie, as long as their design is entirely new.
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (343632)
Posted by shockticus on September 14th, 2007 @ 1:42pm CDT
Armorhide...must have him...
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (343663)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on September 14th, 2007 @ 2:03pm CDT
i_like_starscream wrote:What TFs were in Waves 1 & 2?


Arcee (Energon), Signal Flare (Energon), Hardtop (Cybertron), Strongarm (Energon), Skyblast (Energon), Clocker (Cybertron)
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (343699)
Posted by Autobot Jazz on September 14th, 2007 @ 2:32pm CDT
I just bought Armorhide a couple of months ago because they repainted it into Huffer, should've held out this one looks nicer.
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (344282)
Posted by i_like_starscream on September 14th, 2007 @ 8:53pm CDT
Thanks JelZe GoldRabbit.

I didn't realize they're repainting repaints...again.
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (344303)
Posted by Silver Galvatron on September 14th, 2007 @ 9:14pm CDT
Great. But i have Cybertron Armorhide & Energon Arcee already.


Both still rocking pretty hard.
Re: Target Exclusive Scouts Wave 3 Out (350252)
Posted by First Gen on September 18th, 2007 @ 2:37pm CDT
Im still waiting on Leader Class Ultra Mashness the Potato head figure.

Click here to view an additional 1 comments about this topic at the Energon Pub Forums ...

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok
Twincast / Podcast #90:
"Dark Scorponok"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 7th, 2014