Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers News: Target Exclusive Transformers Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Cryofire Predaking & Cyberverse Night Shadow Bumblebee VS Blight Released

Friday, September 6th, 2013 2:11PM CDT

Categories: Sightings, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 28,458

The Target Exclusive Transformers Beast Hunters Voyager Cyrofire Predaking and Cyberverse Night Shadow Bumblebee VS Blight set have been released. Big thanks to Tygar for dropping by with the images found below, which come from at a Target in Monterey Park, CA.

Transformers News: Target Exclusive Transformers Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Cryofire Predaking & Night Shadow Bumb

Credit(s): Tygar
Re: Target Exclusive Transformers Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Cryofire Predaking & Cyberverse Night Shadow Bumblebee VS Blight Released (1516255)
Posted by RazorSlash92 on September 6th, 2013 @ 2:28pm CDT
God, that blue Predaking looks awful.
Re: Target Exclusive Transformers Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Cryofire Predaking & Cyberverse Night Shadow Bumblebee VS Blight Released (1516268)
Posted by President-prime on September 6th, 2013 @ 3:07pm CDT
Actually, I just bought it yesterday. It's ten times better looking than the original release. Look at it in hand and make the judgement. It's a well-deserved piece. :)
Re: Target Exclusive Transformers Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Cryofire Predaking & Cyberverse Night Shadow Bumblebee VS Blight Released (1516284)
Posted by dragons on September 6th, 2013 @ 4:48pm CDT
Cryo scourage from transformer cybertron?
Re: Target Exclusive Transformers Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Cryofire Predaking & Cyberverse Night Shadow Bumblebee VS Blight Released (1516289)
Posted by BeastProwl on September 6th, 2013 @ 5:10pm CDT
Why can't hasbro just release a set of clay that comes with a subscription so hasbro can mail you pictures of the new bumblebee design every time it comes out? How many people actually subscribe are interested in non-stop bumblebee boogaloo and will do anything for more 'bee. Bam, bumblebee market numbers.
Re: Target Exclusive Transformers Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Cryofire Predaking & Cyberverse Night Shadow Bumblebee VS Blight Released (1516294)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on September 6th, 2013 @ 6:06pm CDT
dragons wrote:Cryo scourage from transformer cybertron?

Yup:

Don't forget RiD Cryotek:

The original name came from Visionaries, another of Hasbro's toy lines back in the 80's by the way. :)
Re: Target Exclusive Transformers Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Cryofire Predaking & Cyberverse Night Shadow Bumblebee VS Blight Released (1516319)
Posted by Metrosuplex on September 6th, 2013 @ 9:12pm CDT
I don't think I'll ever buy another tiny Abominus limb again... they are terrible, IMO. :-x

Blue Predaking or SUPER-SIZE Predaking? :-? Meh, I'll probably wait for a clearance sale instead. :lol:
Re: Target Exclusive Transformers Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Cryofire Predaking & Cyberverse Night Shadow Bumblebee VS Blight Released (1516338)
Posted by ILL-Star on September 6th, 2013 @ 10:05pm CDT
Cryotek looks great. I plan on adding a visor over the eyes to make him look Transtech.
Re: Target Exclusive Transformers Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Cryofire Predaking & Cyberverse Night Shadow Bumblebee VS Blight Released (1516433)
Posted by T-Macksimus on September 7th, 2013 @ 10:48am CDT
As much as I'm not a fan of the Prime/Prime BH lines, I may actually have to get that 2-pack. The only ones I'm actively seeking out are the Abominus parts and the Vehicons since they are the only ones whose designs I can tolerate. I'm really liking Blights paint scheme from what I can see of it in the pic. My youngest son will most likely get the 'Bee out of the set since I can't stand the 'Bee figures for this line so at least nothing will be wasted by my picking this up.
Re: Target Exclusive Transformers Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Cryofire Predaking & Cyberverse Night Shadow Bumblebee VS Blight Released (1520548)
Posted by swagitron on September 28th, 2013 @ 8:04am CDT
Re: Target Exclusive Transformers Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Cryofire Predaking & Cyberverse Night Shadow Bumblebee VS Blight Released (1520564)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on September 28th, 2013 @ 10:46am CDT
swagitron wrote:Did Hasbro fix his sword problem, because if he could hold his sword better then I'll buy him

Doubtful. The Voyager mold has pointy fingers, to the point they have to be made out of softer, bendable plastic for safety reasons. Don't want the kiddos getting killed, that would hurt business.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok