Transformers News: Target Exclusive Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Nova Blast Bumblebee Released

Tuesday, September 3rd, 2013 10:35PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 28,325

Seibertron.com member jlogano20 dropped by to let us know the second wave of Target exclusive Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Deluxe featuring Nova Blast Bumblebee has been released. The figure was sighted in upstate New York.

Credit(s): jlogano20

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Target Exclusive Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Nova Blast Bumblebee Released (1515689)
Posted by MGrotusque on September 3rd, 2013 @ 10:46pm CDT
Boring.
Re: Target Exclusive Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Nova Blast Bumblebee Released (1515701)
Posted by Antron on September 4th, 2013 @ 12:39am CDT
What he said.
Re: Target Exclusive Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Nova Blast Bumblebee Released (1515711)
Posted by Valandar on September 4th, 2013 @ 1:27am CDT
And what makes this one different from all the others?
Re: Target Exclusive Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Nova Blast Bumblebee Released (1515717)
Posted by Autobot032 on September 4th, 2013 @ 2:29am CDT
Wow. That's uh... Hmm. Vivid. Gonna need a pair of these to keep looking at him. 8)
Re: Target Exclusive Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Nova Blast Bumblebee Released (1515718)
Posted by ILL-Star on September 4th, 2013 @ 2:39am CDT
With this and the Predacons Rising end cap display at the local Target, Cryotek (I don't except that cryofire crap) should be out very soon. :D
Re: Target Exclusive Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Nova Blast Bumblebee Released (1515728)
Posted by Mykltron on September 4th, 2013 @ 4:04am CDT
ANOTHER BUMBLEBEE?! I COULD NOT BE MORE EXCITED!!!!

Did I say 'more'? Sorry, I meant the other one.
Re: Target Exclusive Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Nova Blast Bumblebee Released (1515735)
Posted by TimothyR on September 4th, 2013 @ 5:18am CDT
YYYYYYYYYYESSS

this is soooooo much better than getting either a jet vehicon.. or a breakdown.. or a dotm soundwave.. etc.. I'm so psyched for this.

WAY TO GO HASBRO.. GIVING THE FANS WHAT THEY WANT!! HELL YEAH.

it strikes me odd that hasbro thinks people are this stupid..

i can't tell you how many times i've heard a kids parent tell a kid "you already have a bumblebee" .. it's starting to replace the parent's normal "no".

oh well, hopefully hasbro will learn at some point.

it amazes me that there are molds out there that haven't been released in the US that hasbro could give us as store exclusives but just won't. astonishing.
Re: Target Exclusive Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Nova Blast Bumblebee Released (1515739)
Posted by Goggle Convoy on September 4th, 2013 @ 5:32am CDT
Yeah.... No.

I didn't pick up the first BH version of BB and I'm not getting this one either. I'm waiting for the black version coming out in the next deluxe wave, that one looks better to me. I like BB as a character, but all that yellow is starting to make me ill.
Re: Target Exclusive Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Nova Blast Bumblebee Released (1515744)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 4th, 2013 @ 6:32am CDT
Is... is that a repackaging of the first Beast Hunters Bumblebee?
Re: Target Exclusive Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Nova Blast Bumblebee Released (1515748)
Posted by Slashercon on September 4th, 2013 @ 7:26am CDT
:evil: It is just...SWELL that we get another Bumblebee repaint. I mean who cares about a repaint for Ripclaw into Serket. GIVE THE FANS WHAT THEY WANT...ANOTHER BUMBLEBEE!!! :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Target Exclusive Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Nova Blast Bumblebee Released (1515754)
Posted by rpetras on September 4th, 2013 @ 7:40am CDT
Because what we all really wanted, was ANOTHER Bumblebee repaint. :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Target Exclusive Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Nova Blast Bumblebee Released (1515767)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on September 4th, 2013 @ 8:39am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Is... is that a repackaging of the first Beast Hunters Bumblebee?

Nope, a slight repaint. I don't know about plastic colors, but I see a new deco pattern on the hood.

*EDIT* And some plastic colors have changed as well:

Re: Target Exclusive Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Nova Blast Bumblebee Released (1515769)
Posted by Metroplex79 on September 4th, 2013 @ 8:59am CDT
Would it have been too hard for Hasbro to give it a new head, black stripes, and call it Tiger Track instead?

:roll:
Re: Target Exclusive Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Nova Blast Bumblebee Released (1515772)
Posted by rdrunr89 on September 4th, 2013 @ 9:28am CDT
Re: Target Exclusive Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Nova Blast Bumblebee Released (1515791)
Posted by Noideaforaname on September 4th, 2013 @ 11:23am CDT
I didn't even know there was a Bumblebee slated for this subline. I guess I should've expected as much.
Re: Target Exclusive Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Nova Blast Bumblebee Released (1515792)
Posted by Xephon0930 on September 4th, 2013 @ 11:26am CDT
And not a single **** was given that day.
Re: Target Exclusive Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Nova Blast Bumblebee Released (1515804)
Posted by TimothyR on September 4th, 2013 @ 12:51pm CDT
*not sure why I don't see this post in the thread, but can see it in the news story*

"My 6 yr old is tired of seeing Bumblebee on the hooks too. Hasbro does the same thing with the Star Wars line. Rehashes old figures and puts them in new packaging. My son doesn't even want the BH line because of how the characters look. I started him with the DOTM line and he actually prefers the Generations line and the FOC characters. He thinks the BH line is "ugly". We saw Soundwave in the BH line, he asked who it was and then said "ugh." Funny stuff."

It would be cool if everyone could take a video of their kids reaction to yet another bumblebee and send it to hasbro so.. Maybe then they'll get the picture.
Re: Target Exclusive Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Nova Blast Bumblebee Released (1515806)
Posted by Dead Metal on September 4th, 2013 @ 1:10pm CDT
When will Ryan finally decide to stop reporting Bumblebee news?
Re: Target Exclusive Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Nova Blast Bumblebee Released (1515812)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on September 4th, 2013 @ 1:39pm CDT
Dead Metal wrote:When will Ryan finally decide to stop reporting Bumblebee news?

When either Seibertron.com or Transformers ends . In short, never ;)
Re: Target Exclusive Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Nova Blast Bumblebee Released (1515814)
Posted by RhA on September 4th, 2013 @ 1:56pm CDT
Do you realize that the title of that toy is 12 words long? It will take you twelve words to call this toy by it's correct name. 12. Twelllllve words.

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #144 - Don't Touch That Dial