Target / Zellers Exclusives Hitting North American retail

Transformers News: Target / Zellers Exclusives Hitting North American retail

Wednesday, November 18th, 2009 7:55PM CST

Categories: Movie News, Toy News, Store News
Posted by: Anonymous.   Views: 27,822

Looks like a trio of Target Exclusives (Zellers in Canada) are finally going to be available in stores. The (Burning) Fallen, Straightaway Shootout (Legends 5-Pack), and Leo Prime were only purchasable at Target's Online Store. Thanks to reports in our sightings page, as well as TFW2005, and Cybertron.ca, it looks like these are finally available at local Target and Zellers chains. If you're contemplating the purchase of the Fallen (Burning Version) or Leo Prime, you can check out their Seibertron galleries in the links below.

The (Burning) Fallen
Target/Zellers Exclusives Hitting North American retail

Leo Prime
Target/Zellers Exclusives Hitting North American retail

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest Transformers news and updates!
Credit(s): TFW2005, Cybertron.ca

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Target / Zellers Exclusives Hitting North American retail (1020785)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on November 18th, 2009 @ 10:06pm CST
I've had problems at my Target. The figures are sitting in staging waiting to be set in a new planogram, so they no longer have a backroom location or a physical location, and are stuck in an abyss waiting to be set. I'm going to keep trying every day, though. These three will finish off all US ROTF and Universe 2.0 figures for me from 2009.
Re: Target / Zellers Exclusives Hitting North American retail (1020790)
Posted by nemesis-prime on November 18th, 2009 @ 10:21pm CST
Re: Target / Zellers Exclusives Hitting North American retail (1020807)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on November 18th, 2009 @ 10:51pm CST
nemesis-prime wrote:My target anly had 4 left of the fallen on fire . I had to fight to get one, guess the employees got to them first. I passed on leo prime since i have the legends class. The straightaway shootout set didnt excite me what the hell is a tank doin in the set?

Being awesome. He's the best reason to get that set.
Re: Target / Zellers Exclusives Hitting North American retail (1020895)
Posted by Stockade on November 19th, 2009 @ 7:59am CST
I used this link to find Burning Fallen and it did show that my local Target did have them, but i wanted to call first and make sure they have them, which they did but had to argue with them to buy one and they mentioned something about a street release of 11/22/09 for both the Burning Fallen and Leo Prime..

http://www.target.com/gp/store-info/fin ... B0023EBYE2

And this link for Leo Prime (Lio Convoy) http://www.target.com/gp/store-info/fin ... B0023EBYII

I hope this helps and happy hunting!!!!
Re: Target / Zellers Exclusives Hitting North American retail (1020951)
Posted by Editor on November 19th, 2009 @ 11:32am CST
Huh,

I saw about 5 of the burning Fallens, at a Zellers almost 2 weeks ago. They were put out about the same time as the exclusive Joe mini vehicles. As I haven't been interested in the figure, I honestly didn't realize that was news worthy.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Animated Deluxe Samurai Prowl - MINT Complete SHIPS FAST See Pics! - Time Remaining: 6 days 11 hours 50 minutes 24 seconds
TAKARA TRANSFORMERS WORLD SMALLEST WST G1 BUMBLEBEE UNITED/HENKEI/CLASSIC - Time Remaining: 5 days 22 hours 27 minutes 28 seconds
TAKARA TRANSFORMERS LEGENDS LG-EX BLACK CONVOY TOKYO TOY SHOW EXCLUSIVE G2 - Time Remaining:  5 hours 27 minutes 25 seconds
Q-Transformers QT12 Sunstreaker (Mazda RX-7 FD3S) Takara Tomy - Time Remaining:  5 hours 28 minutes 53 seconds
TRANSFORMERS KRE-O ASIA EXCLUSIVE HASBRO USB 2.0 HUB 4 PORT OPTIMUS PRIME - Time Remaining: 7 days 2 hours 34 minutes 29 seconds
TRANSFORMERS MOVIE DELUXE CLASS RED CHEVY CAMERO RACING STRIPES CLIFFJUMPER RARE - Time Remaining: 6 days 9 hours 2 minutes 32 seconds
Takara Transformers Rid Landfill BUILD TEAM 4Set Build King - Time Remaining: 6 days 22 hours 33 minutes 13 seconds
Hasbro First Edition Transformers Prime Voyager Optimus Prime - Multilingual box - Time Remaining: 7 days 2 hours 58 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #146 - Happy Accidents