Target / Zellers Exclusives Hitting North American retail

Transformers News: Target / Zellers Exclusives Hitting North American retail

Wednesday, November 18th, 2009 7:55PM CST

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Toy News, Store News
Posted by: Anonymous.   Views: 28,923

Looks like a trio of Target Exclusives (Zellers in Canada) are finally going to be available in stores. The (Burning) Fallen, Straightaway Shootout (Legends 5-Pack), and Leo Prime were only purchasable at Target's Online Store. Thanks to reports in our sightings page, as well as TFW2005, and Cybertron.ca, it looks like these are finally available at local Target and Zellers chains. If you're contemplating the purchase of the Fallen (Burning Version) or Leo Prime, you can check out their Seibertron galleries in the links below.

The (Burning) Fallen
Target/Zellers Exclusives Hitting North American retail

Leo Prime
Target/Zellers Exclusives Hitting North American retail

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest Transformers news and updates!
Credit(s): TFW2005, Cybertron.ca
Re: Target / Zellers Exclusives Hitting North American retail (1020785)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on November 18th, 2009 @ 10:06pm CST
I've had problems at my Target. The figures are sitting in staging waiting to be set in a new planogram, so they no longer have a backroom location or a physical location, and are stuck in an abyss waiting to be set. I'm going to keep trying every day, though. These three will finish off all US ROTF and Universe 2.0 figures for me from 2009.
Re: Target / Zellers Exclusives Hitting North American retail (1020790)
Posted by nemesis-prime on November 18th, 2009 @ 10:21pm CST
Re: Target / Zellers Exclusives Hitting North American retail (1020807)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on November 18th, 2009 @ 10:51pm CST
nemesis-prime wrote:My target anly had 4 left of the fallen on fire . I had to fight to get one, guess the employees got to them first. I passed on leo prime since i have the legends class. The straightaway shootout set didnt excite me what the hell is a tank doin in the set?

Being awesome. He's the best reason to get that set.
Re: Target / Zellers Exclusives Hitting North American retail (1020895)
Posted by Stockade on November 19th, 2009 @ 7:59am CST
I used this link to find Burning Fallen and it did show that my local Target did have them, but i wanted to call first and make sure they have them, which they did but had to argue with them to buy one and they mentioned something about a street release of 11/22/09 for both the Burning Fallen and Leo Prime..

http://www.target.com/gp/store-info/fin ... B0023EBYE2

And this link for Leo Prime (Lio Convoy) http://www.target.com/gp/store-info/fin ... B0023EBYII

I hope this helps and happy hunting!!!!
Re: Target / Zellers Exclusives Hitting North American retail (1020951)
Posted by Editor on November 19th, 2009 @ 11:32am CST
Huh,

I saw about 5 of the burning Fallens, at a Zellers almost 2 weeks ago. They were put out about the same time as the exclusive Joe mini vehicles. As I haven't been interested in the figure, I honestly didn't realize that was news worthy.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Timelines TCC TFSS 2.0 Rewind Eject - Time Remaining: 9 days 1 hour 12 minutes 54 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--FISITRON FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 9 days 7 hours 20 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers TFCC Club Exclusive Scourge 2013 TFSS MIB Unused - Time Remaining: 10 days 3 hours 4 minutes 36 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--CIRCUIT FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 10 days 5 hours 30 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Collectors Club exclusive BREAKDOWN Deluxe boxed CHUG Classics - Time Remaining: 11 days 8 hours 42 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers TFCC CLUB SUBSCRIPTION TFSS CARZAP AUTOBOT FOWARD PATROL FIGURE - Time Remaining: 13 days 38 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers 2012 Subscription Figure Circuit by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 13 days 6 hours 47 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers 2012 Subscription Figure Scourge by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 14 days 1 hour 4 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #164 - Getaway Was Right