TF Animated Spoiler: Sari?

Transformers News: TF Animated Spoiler: Sari?

Wednesday, December 31st, 2008 11:46AM CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Comic Book News, Rumors
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 101,571

Once again 52toys provides us with a character model for next years Transformers Animated Season3.
And it seems to contain a spoiler for a character so please proceed at own risk.

Spoiler:

{L_IMAGE}

See the original post by clicking here.

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!
Credit(s): Gurregu 52toys.com
Re: TF Animated Spoiler: Sari? (859121)
Posted by Badass Grimlock on December 31st, 2008 @ 11:47am CST
DM, can you front page this?

Darn, I can't wait till S3.

EDIT: Never mind.
Re: TF Animated Spoiler: Sari? (859124)
Posted by Hard Hacker on December 31st, 2008 @ 11:50am CST
Sari? No, iSari!
Re: TF Animated Spoiler: Sari? (859125)
Posted by Dead Metal on December 31st, 2008 @ 11:52am CST
You know this actually looks more like armour then actually being her.
Re: TF Animated Spoiler: Sari? (859128)
Posted by energonexpress on December 31st, 2008 @ 11:57am CST
Is there a little Matrix on her chest or am I seeing things?

I thought armor too, but the skinniness of it makes armor seem unlkely to me, despite the art style. And it looks like roboticized ponytails on the head.
Re: TF Animated Spoiler: Sari? (859130)
Posted by Safegaurd on December 31st, 2008 @ 12:01pm CST
WOW but in the last episode her arm was a bit thinner maybe she's a pretened
Re: TF Animated Spoiler: Sari? (859133)
Posted by Badass Grimlock on December 31st, 2008 @ 12:04pm CST
I hope Saber Prime doesn't yell at us again... :P :P 8-}

Other than that, I agree with Silverbrich. Looks like a pretender robot to me.

Hey, we have Alice in the new film! Why not Animated?
Re: TF Animated Spoiler: Sari? (859135)
Posted by Chaoslock on December 31st, 2008 @ 12:07pm CST
So... she is Shredders daughter?
Re: TF Animated Spoiler: Sari? (859136)
Posted by Badass Grimlock on December 31st, 2008 @ 12:08pm CST
Chaoslock wrote:So... she is Shredders daughter?

Who's Shredder?
Re: TF Animated Spoiler: Sari? (859139)
Posted by Railspike on December 31st, 2008 @ 12:12pm CST
Badass Grimlock wrote:
Chaoslock wrote:So... she is Shredders daughter?

Who's Shredder?

Shredder... from Teenage Mutant ninja Turtles.
Re: TF Animated Spoiler: Sari? (859140)
Posted by Badass Grimlock on December 31st, 2008 @ 12:16pm CST
Railspike wrote:
Badass Grimlock wrote:
Chaoslock wrote:So... she is Shredders daughter?

Who's Shredder?

Shredder... from Teenage Mutant ninja Turtles.

Oh! Sorry! #-o
Re: TF Animated Spoiler: Sari? (859152)
Posted by YRQRM0 on December 31st, 2008 @ 12:41pm CST
this looks disastrous. but all still artwork for animated looks ugly in my opinion, but it's better in the cartoon.
Re: TF Animated Spoiler: Sari? (859157)
Posted by ponycorn on December 31st, 2008 @ 12:44pm CST
Gurregu wrote:Is there a little Matrix on her chest or am I seeing things?

Those don't grow back overnight either! :P

I agree also that it is probably an armor suit and she's techno-organic. Everyone brace yourselves... She's going Kicker on us! :shock:
Re: TF Animated Spoiler: Sari? (859172)
Posted by Narc on December 31st, 2008 @ 12:56pm CST
Yup, that does look like a matrix on her chest. We know Isaac Sumdac created her so she's definitely not full human. Can't wait for season 3 to find out her real form.
Re: TF Animated Spoiler: Sari? (859180)
Posted by First-Aid on December 31st, 2008 @ 1:03pm CST
Whoa... :shock:
Re: TF Animated Spoiler: Sari? (859219)
Posted by dragons on December 31st, 2008 @ 1:43pm CST
it looks like armor to me only thats human about is her eyes everything is roboganic looks more like suite but then again whoe knows like to see it when its colord in to get more info on it to find out or not if its true if it is just a suite or her robo shell.

her robo shel was kinda blue/purple looking wasnt it? so if the seuite is didffernt color when colored in we will know its suite or her metalic body or not?......... :| possibly

:lol: :lol: :lol: haha shredder she needs her claws to be shredder
Re: TF Animated Spoiler: Sari? (859231)
Posted by Rodimus2006 on December 31st, 2008 @ 1:51pm CST

But I am also curious on how they will explain why she still has human characteristics such as being able to get a cold and in the episode "Along Came A Spider" she ages just like humans do.

But I am even more curious as to why it seems she has the Matrix of Leadership on her chest.

Also I am even more curious onto what side she will be on, will she still be on the Autobots side, or will she get pissed of cause everything she new was a lie and go join up with the new Decipticons.

Man Transformers Animated is going to be even more crazier than ever with this new Sari Plot twist now she seems to be a fully Transformers and some say she is a Trans-Organic.

I cant wait to see the Multi-Part episode opener for Season 3 and I know that this will be included and will begin were Season 2 ended at a Bridge Too Close Prt.2

Also can not wait to see how all the new bots will be introduced.

My theory is as follows.

Rodimus Prime is on a Deep Space mission for the High Command, to look at suspicion decipticon activities in other parts of the universe. This would explain Megatron;s Deep Space Tachyon Transmissions so my guess is that they are Destroying the Autobots Space-Bridges keeping them cut off from Cyberton.

The 2 groups of Transformers get caught in a huge battle and are inavderdtly transported via Space-Bridge to Earth.

Rodimus's Team joins up with Optimus but Rodimus is Relecuntant at 1st cause he was Optimus Teacher in the Elite Gaurd. They finally join forces but are constantly fighting over who should be the leader until Ultra Magnus declared that Optimus is still leader.

Then Cyclonus's Group rejoins the remaining cons on Earth, Blackarachnia, Lugnut and the remaning Clones and also Mixmaster and Scrapper. They are trying to find a way to bring back Megatron who is now exiled in an unexplored region of Space.

This is my guess were Sari comes in cause they need here Key to pinpoint Megatrons Location also this can be done cause starscream's head is also with him. As everyone knows it has a All Spark Fragment in his head. Other wise starsceam would be good as dead.

This is just my guess plus I am bored I know I am probably way off but heck I am just making an educated guess.
Re: TF Animated Spoiler: Sari? (859238)
Posted by Evil_the_Nub on December 31st, 2008 @ 2:05pm CST
Maybe season 3 takes places a few years later and she's grown up there.
Re: TF Animated Spoiler: Sari? (859244)
Posted by Badass Grimlock on December 31st, 2008 @ 2:14pm CST
Rodimus2006 wrote:I knew Sari was a Pretender it is just going to be exactly like how Alice is going to be in TF 2.

I think it's because the shell hides her Energy Signature.
Re: TF Animated Spoiler: Sari? (859275)
Posted by emeraldbeacon on December 31st, 2008 @ 3:26pm CST
silly fan speculation...

Re: TF Animated Spoiler: Sari? (859292)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on December 31st, 2008 @ 4:04pm CST
emeraldbeacon wrote:silly fan speculation...

Great work!

Anyway...Episode before last on Toonami Jetstream - Lost and Found - had Ratchet talking about leaving Earth because of how dangerous 2 packs of giant waring robots can be. Maybe maybe they do in season 3, take Sari with them, and this stuff is her outfit while she's off traveling through space with them. (I'm assuming the don't leave Earth since Lost and Found, here. If they do leave between then and season 3...I haven't actually been watching the series on TV because, well, don't have any cable at the moment. Think they air it in the morning, anyway, don't they?)

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #144 - Don't Touch That Dial