TF Club: New weapons pack!

Transformers News: TF Club: New weapons pack!

Wednesday, December 31st, 2008 12:59PM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 71,826

TFClub has updated their website with a very interesting ad-on pack.
The set is called TF04 Gear of War and contains the following:
Rocket Launchers for the Universe Sideswipe/ Sunstreaker mold and Classics Mirage
Autoscout Tape for G1 Soundwave
Universe Inferno ladder

Here are concept images of the set:

{L_IMAGE}
{L_IMAGE}
{L_IMAGE}
{L_IMAGE}
{L_IMAGE}

See the original thread here.

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!
Credit(s): TF Club
Re: TF Club: New weapons pack! (859175)
Posted by Narc on December 31st, 2008 @ 1:00pm CST
Very interesting. When is this coming out and how much is this going to set us back?
Re: TF Club: New weapons pack! (859182)
Posted by UltraPrimal on December 31st, 2008 @ 1:04pm CST
That's awesome! I need me those.
Re: TF Club: New weapons pack! (859183)
Posted by First-Aid on December 31st, 2008 @ 1:05pm CST
Ouch...my wallet hurts... :?
Re: TF Club: New weapons pack! (859184)
Posted by Hard Hacker on December 31st, 2008 @ 1:06pm CST
That ladder seems very obstructive. However, the other kits seem rather fine.
Re: TF Club: New weapons pack! (859196)
Posted by dabattousai on December 31st, 2008 @ 1:19pm CST
I'll have a reason to buy Inferno now and a new cassette for Soundwave :D
Re: TF Club: New weapons pack! (859198)
Posted by Sowndwave76 on December 31st, 2008 @ 1:21pm CST
The shoulder rocket launchers and ladder have me sold...
Now I need to know how much..
Oh, and I suppose I may join the club now.
We'll see.
Re: TF Club: New weapons pack! (859214)
Posted by dragons on December 31st, 2008 @ 1:37pm CST
cant veiw the original post on the site to get the information

no would like to knwo are these limited or production line mp roller?

and number two question are going to be sold all as one one missles, casset tape in one package, or each thing sold sepratly indavidualy?

they look great
Re: TF Club: New weapons pack! (859217)
Posted by omega666 on December 31st, 2008 @ 1:42pm CST
Cool upgrades! This will make Inferno worth getting. I didn't care for him before now. Hasbro get your shit together.
Re: TF Club: New weapons pack! (859233)
Posted by Koloth on December 31st, 2008 @ 1:53pm CST
Never felt the shoulder cannons were a necessity for the twins. But if they look good I might just have to pick them up.

However you guys do realise that most fire trucks don't have ladders. Most pumper trucks, which is what Inferno is, just pump water and are built for that specific purpose. Hook and Ladder Trucks or Turnable Ladders carry the ladders and are built specifically for that purpose. Now I say most because in some smaller towns they can neither afford a hook and ladder truck nor have much need for it so they can combine as many functions as possible into one vehical. Usually called a quad or quint for the number of function it provides.
Re: TF Club: New weapons pack! (859243)
Posted by Agent 007 on December 31st, 2008 @ 2:13pm CST
neat but prolly too expensive for me.
Re: TF Club: New weapons pack! (859246)
Posted by Ultra Magnus on December 31st, 2008 @ 2:23pm CST
Hm... The Auto Scout is DOPE! I remember that episode. That's when I decided Windcharger was cool!

Did Sunstreaker ever have a Rocket Launcher?

Inferno's Ladder looks good. Really Anime-Mecha-ish. The Gun Hand is a must.

Ah, you have to love CAD prototyping. Production is even cooler, tho.
B-)
Re: TF Club: New weapons pack! (859265)
Posted by SoooTrypticon on December 31st, 2008 @ 2:54pm CST
Lovely. Sorta

Now I might join the club.

If they can make a whole new reissue set of Cassette-bots, I'm there.

Also a good reason to buy Inferno. He looked too plane without the ladder.

I prefer that smaller rocket launcher to the big ones. Better proportions.

Bring on Ratbat and friends!
Re: TF Club: New weapons pack! (859270)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on December 31st, 2008 @ 3:07pm CST
The autoscout is awesome. Defiantly a must have for me. Depending on price that is.
Re: TF Club: New weapons pack! (859305)
Posted by Seibertron on December 31st, 2008 @ 4:31pm CST
I never thought I'd be so excited about a toy of Auto-Scout. And lo behold here I am very excited about a toy of Auto-Scout. Go figure. :D
Re: TF Club: New weapons pack! (859309)
Posted by First Gen on December 31st, 2008 @ 4:40pm CST
AUTO SCOUT!!!! YES!!!!! Too cool.
Re: TF Club: New weapons pack! (859313)
Posted by Down_Shift on December 31st, 2008 @ 4:42pm CST
SoooTrypticon wrote:
Now I might join the club.

Wrong club. But join anyways ( I get $5 every time I convince someone to join :P )

Seibertron wrote:Fun with potholes!

Hahaha, welcome to my job Boss. I get to tell people that smoke a curb in a snow storm that their warranty doesn't cover that sort of thing. Shouldn't be too bad though. Your tires side wall doesn't look pooched so it should only set you back a new steel rim. What's that down there, like $40?

Ahem. Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomb! I can't wait to spend money on these (Music to every companies ears) I've been waiting for a while now for a new and proper rocket launcher for Sideswipe.
Re: TF Club: New weapons pack! (859389)
Posted by Nekoman on December 31st, 2008 @ 6:52pm CST
I’m rarely ever interested in these sorts of things, but these are very nice. Can’t wait to get some much needed cannons for my Sideswipe and Mirage. I think Sunstreaker’s fine as is though, but I’ll probably stick one on him too.
Re: TF Club: New weapons pack! (859412)
Posted by DMSL on December 31st, 2008 @ 7:37pm CST
Cool set, but the missile launchers are stupendously large. Hope the final product is more to scale.
Re: TF Club: New weapons pack! (859492)
Posted by Swiftpaw on December 31st, 2008 @ 11:45pm CST
No one really cares about what type of truck Inferno technically is, since the original had a ladder they felt this version should to. ;p

This is really the sort of thing they should of included with the original figures, as far as the missile launchers and such go, if they wanted to keep proper homage to the original figures.

Personally, I just stuck one of the launchers from the old camero movie-Bee in the shoulder slot and that's fine for Swipe. Though I should repaint the projectile to match better.
Re: TF Club: New weapons pack! (859538)
Posted by Tigertrack on January 1st, 2009 @ 7:34am CST
That is very cool! I always wanted that cassette to be made for Soundwave.

SoooTrypticon wrote:
Now I might join the club.

Sowndwave76 wrote:
Oh, and I suppose I may join the club now.
We'll see.

TFClub is different than the Official Transformers Collectors Club that HASBRO supports. TFClub is more of a garage toy company, filling voids with things like MP-Rollar, etc., and is not in anyway official or supported by HASBRO.

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #136 - The Gathering