Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

TF WAR JOURNAL: "PRIDE"

Transformers News: TF WAR JOURNAL: "PRIDE"

Tuesday, December 4th, 2007 8:22PM CST

Categories: Comic Book News, Site Articles, Site News
Posted by: i_amtrunks   Views: 19,213

Comes before a fall...
Credit(s): Richter
Re: TF WAR JOURNAL: "PRIDE" (490578)
Posted by i_amtrunks on December 4th, 2007 @ 8:24pm CST
Front Paged Richter.

I cant believe there are still people who didn't know this was the Iwo Jima pose... sheesh.

So when does a member of the Technobots get revealed?
Re: TF WAR JOURNAL: "PRIDE" (490596)
Posted by Head Shot on December 4th, 2007 @ 8:41pm CST
what I'm quessing is we're gonna see one member from the 3 main autobot combiners, and then the 4th is an autobot that probably doesn't normally get too much attention. Firstaid from the protectobots, slingshot(?) from the Aerialbots (spelling?), a member from the technobots, and then my assumption of another autobot that isn't a combiner, but will serve a leader-like position.
Re: TF WAR JOURNAL: "PRIDE" (490618)
Posted by Richter on December 4th, 2007 @ 9:02pm CST
i_amtrunks wrote:Front Paged Richter.

So when does a member of the Technobots get revealed?

Thanks, Trunks.

But sorry, no Technobots in this story :(
Re: TF WAR JOURNAL: "PRIDE" (490623)
Posted by --B-- on December 4th, 2007 @ 9:05pm CST
Richter wrote:Slingshot it is :)

And to quote myself in the original War Journal posting:

--B-- wrote: I think that the bot in question is Slingshot, as he had the short, snubnosed plane front, and that nosecone isn't far above his head.

Sweet
Re: TF WAR JOURNAL: "PRIDE" (490644)
Posted by Briggs on December 4th, 2007 @ 9:41pm CST
Re: TF WAR JOURNAL: "PRIDE" (490647)
Posted by Sideshow Sideswipe on December 4th, 2007 @ 9:44pm CST
The autobots are invading Iraq to get energon, the flag is supplied by halliburton.
Re: TF WAR JOURNAL: "PRIDE" (490652)
Posted by Gasper on December 4th, 2007 @ 9:46pm CST
No Technobots?! Travesty indeed!
Re: TF WAR JOURNAL: "PRIDE" (490656)
Posted by wordmongerer on December 4th, 2007 @ 9:48pm CST
--B-- wrote:
Richter wrote:Slingshot it is :)

And to quote myself in the original War Journal posting:

Sweet

You the man!
Re: TF WAR JOURNAL: "PRIDE" (490672)
Posted by wordmongerer on December 4th, 2007 @ 9:56pm CST
Briggs wrote:I hope you guys do a greatjob on whatever this is,because you are doing a great job of attracting attention and getting a lot of us pretty excited. I honestly feel like I do when IDW is releasing a new series or something!

Thanks! We definitely wanted to make this the best fan project we could. We wanted it to be as IDW-like as possible, to be as professional as we could. When this finally launches I hope everybody gets a kick out of it!
Re: TF WAR JOURNAL: "PRIDE" (490680)
Posted by wordmongerer on December 4th, 2007 @ 10:04pm CST
Gasper wrote:No Technobots?! Travesty indeed!

Sorry 'bout that! We've tried to use characters that haven't appeared in the IDWverse, at least at the time of writing it anyway. The Technobots were in Stormbringer so unfortunately that ruled them out for this story.
Re: TF WAR JOURNAL: "PRIDE" (490684)
Posted by Richter on December 4th, 2007 @ 10:08pm CST

So do I :)

Glad you're feeling the anticipation, that's half the battle.
Re: TF WAR JOURNAL: "PRIDE" (490692)
Posted by Galaxy_Convoy on December 4th, 2007 @ 10:16pm CST
Re: TF WAR JOURNAL: "PRIDE" (490696)
Posted by Richter on December 4th, 2007 @ 10:18pm CST
Galaxy_Convoy wrote:I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the shadow in the back is Doubledealer, only because the shape of what appears to be the head. The front I still don't have a clue on. This cover is going to be awesome. :grin:

Nope, but I like the way you're thinking.
Re: TF WAR JOURNAL: "PRIDE" (490754)
Posted by Jazzz on December 4th, 2007 @ 10:53pm CST
my internet was slow tody and the image loading made this really suspenseful.
Re: TF WAR JOURNAL: "PRIDE" (490757)
Posted by Jazzz on December 4th, 2007 @ 10:56pm CST
could the last one be Megatron/Galvatron?
I dunno why but that guy's arm is way too long.
it looks like a cannon.
Re: TF WAR JOURNAL: "PRIDE" (490833)
Posted by Methusalen on December 4th, 2007 @ 11:54pm CST
Re: TF WAR JOURNAL: "PRIDE" (490912)
Posted by wordmongerer on December 5th, 2007 @ 1:24am CST
Methusalen wrote:I'm getting an ImageShack picture, saying that "This image removed due to high-bandwidth usage."

It displays OK for me but you can check out the pic on my deviant art:

or via the main DA WJ page: http://tf-war-journal.deviantart.com/art/PRIDE-71380840

Eventually the whole comic will be going up there.
Re: TF WAR JOURNAL: "PRIDE" (491184)
Posted by Ultra Magnus on December 5th, 2007 @ 8:54am CST
IMAGESHACK?!?!?!

Look, we are most of us internet-savvy people here. Talk to ME if you find that you need somewhere to host this beautiful art. ImageShack sucks the oil from my Bearings. [+_+] Anyone else got it hosted somewhere?
Re: TF WAR JOURNAL: "PRIDE" (491222)
Posted by Energon on December 5th, 2007 @ 9:18am CST
The shadow looks like that Scavenger dude, but that would be all wrong.
Re: TF WAR JOURNAL: "PRIDE" (491276)
Posted by craggy on December 5th, 2007 @ 10:07am CST
wow, those robots look a little fleshy.
Re: TF WAR JOURNAL: "PRIDE" (492143)
Posted by Saberspark model H. on December 5th, 2007 @ 5:24pm CST