Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

TFA Blackout has an Alt-mode!

Transformers News: TFA Blackout has an Alt-mode!

Wednesday, December 24th, 2008 10:22AM CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Comic Book News
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 40,867

Once again S250 reveals a new design for Transformers Aninimated Season3 on his blog! This time it's Animated Blackout's Alt-mode and yes it's a Helicopter of sorts.

{L_IMAGE}

Check out the original post here.

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!
Credit(s): S250 52Toys.com
Re: TFA Blackout has an Alt-mode! (855531)
Posted by Editor on December 24th, 2008 @ 10:28am CST
Sweatness, smothered in Awesomesause.
Re: TFA Blackout has an Alt-mode! (855533)
Posted by backpack on December 24th, 2008 @ 10:32am CST
HOLY SHIP! that's sweet.
Re: TFA Blackout has an Alt-mode! (855550)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 24th, 2008 @ 11:11am CST
Anyone here willing to bet that that's Strika's ship?
Re: TFA Blackout has an Alt-mode! (855561)
Posted by UltraPrimal on December 24th, 2008 @ 11:23am CST
Re: TFA Blackout has an Alt-mode! (855566)
Posted by First-Aid on December 24th, 2008 @ 11:32am CST
I will second the "sweetnestt smothered in awesomesauce" take. That is just friggin badass. That is DEFINITELY a Decepticon...and it brings a tear to my eye...(stands up and salutes the sheer beauty of the alt mode) :shock:
Re: TFA Blackout has an Alt-mode! (855622)
Posted by Dead Metal on December 24th, 2008 @ 12:52pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:Anyone here willing to bet that that's Strika's ship?

Uzually I would say WZF have you biin smoaking [/Blitzwing]
But then I remember his bio with all the taking down Omega Sentinels :shock: ...... damn I can't wait for the toy! =P~
Re: TFA Blackout has an Alt-mode! (855673)
Posted by Archanubis on December 24th, 2008 @ 2:25pm CST
For some reason, his alt mode reminds me of a heavily armed RV.
Re: TFA Blackout has an Alt-mode! (855690)
Posted by hippymule on December 24th, 2008 @ 2:49pm CST
ship is my line.....any ways i wish he was a normal military heli
Re: TFA Blackout has an Alt-mode! (855742)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on December 24th, 2008 @ 3:57pm CST
HoverCopter?
Re: TFA Blackout has an Alt-mode! (855810)
Posted by JayDee on December 24th, 2008 @ 6:25pm CST
I love Movie Blackout, and now i love this Animated version.
I just hope that Habro doesn't pull an "Animated Lugnut" on him and come out with a voyager toy of Blackout with a robot mode the size of a deluxe figure.
Re: TFA Blackout has an Alt-mode! (855826)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 24th, 2008 @ 6:59pm CST
JayDee wrote:I love Movie Blackout, and now i love this Animated version.

If he does get a toy, it'll probably be a Leader or Supreme-sized toy.
Re: TFA Blackout has an Alt-mode! (855831)
Posted by ponycorn on December 24th, 2008 @ 7:19pm CST
UltraPrimal wrote:Take 1 part gunship, 1 part Starship Enterprise, and mix well with 2 parts badass. He's like Tidalwave only bigger and there's a logical reason why he can fly.

Imagine if he was like Tidalwave in that he breaks in to three ships?
Re: TFA Blackout has an Alt-mode! (855906)
Posted by HighPrime on December 24th, 2008 @ 10:03pm CST
meh... looks like a cross between lugnut's alt-mode, and megatron's helicopter mode.. Not sold, yet.
Re: TFA Blackout has an Alt-mode! (856043)
Posted by DMSL on December 25th, 2008 @ 6:21am CST
Waaaay too blocky.
Re: TFA Blackout has an Alt-mode! (856105)
Posted by Oilspill on December 25th, 2008 @ 11:09am CST
This is awesome. I really hope they make a toy of Blackout, and more importantly, Omega Supreme. After watching the season 2 finale again the other day and seeing how massive Omega was and how cool he looks I'd really want a supreme sized toy (it would look very nice with some legends or activators around him).

And I get the impression that these two are about the same size, so it would be great to then have a supreme sized Blackout to challenge Omega.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars