Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

TFA Strika: The Femme-fatal has an alt-mode!

Transformers News: TFA Strika: The Femme-fatal has an alt-mode!

Saturday, December 20th, 2008 1:52PM CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Media
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 35,619

Once again s250 reveals something from the upcoming Transformers Animated season3 on his blog.
And this time it's the Alt-mode only Lugnut loves for this time S250 reveals TFA Strika's alt-mode!
{L_IMAGE}

Click here to visit the original post.

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!
Credit(s): S250 52Toys.com

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: TFA Strika: The Femme-fatal has an alt-mode! (853476)
Posted by Straken on December 20th, 2008 @ 2:13pm CST
Re: TFA Strika: The Femme-fatal has an alt-mode! (853503)
Posted by First-Aid on December 20th, 2008 @ 2:58pm CST
That is one TOUGH looking vehicle...and maybe the first Animated vehicle mode that looks relatively rough and tumble. :D
Re: TFA Strika: The Femme-fatal has an alt-mode! (853507)
Posted by Hard Hacker on December 20th, 2008 @ 3:08pm CST
Re: TFA Strika: The Femme-fatal has an alt-mode! (853520)
Posted by DevastaTTor on December 20th, 2008 @ 3:37pm CST
So much for the earlier theory that she'll be a repaint/retool of Bulkhead. She looks sufficiently different to have her own unique mold.
Re: TFA Strika: The Femme-fatal has an alt-mode! (853532)
Posted by TCJJ on December 20th, 2008 @ 3:54pm CST
Hard Hacker wrote:I wonder who'll voice her. Tara Strong might not have that oompf (Scientific term) that Patrica Drake had. Role reprisal maybe? She looks big and strong, so with an appropreate (And good) voice, she'll be a winner. She certainly looks it.

If Tara Strong voices Strika, TFA is doomed.

I will wait to see better and coloured images of Strika before I make judgement. At the moment, I'm not too sure. I'd say it's okay.
Re: TFA Strika: The Femme-fatal has an alt-mode! (853544)
Posted by PrimulArchangel on December 20th, 2008 @ 4:18pm CST

Would also be nice if people would stop putting huge water marks over the images, geeze just put them in the corner already..
Re: TFA Strika: The Femme-fatal has an alt-mode! (853552)
Posted by Stupid869 on December 20th, 2008 @ 4:29pm CST
First thought before reading anything was hey look, Roller!
Re: TFA Strika: The Femme-fatal has an alt-mode! (853638)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 20th, 2008 @ 8:05pm CST
PrimulArchangel wrote:Why is everyone so sure it will be a Female again, they could make it a male character for animated.. I would rather it be a male because of the beefy look of the bot.. I never liked it in beast machines with its lesbo butch voice.. would be nice to see it be as bad as it looks..

Why wouldn't she be a female? She's got red lips, and she's Lugnut's consort (which most fans have taken into believing that they are married). If she were a he, he would be a Gay General of Destruction.
Re: TFA Strika: The Femme-fatal has an alt-mode! (853640)
Posted by Hard Hacker on December 20th, 2008 @ 8:09pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:

Re: TFA Strika: The Femme-fatal has an alt-mode! (853660)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 20th, 2008 @ 9:35pm CST
Hard Hacker wrote:A gay Lugnut isn't too far out of the question though, what with his loyalty to his quee-... glorious leader.

'Fanatical loyalty' does not always equal 'romantic obsession'.

Besides, this isn't about Lugnut/Megatron, it's about Lugnut/Strika.
Re: TFA Strika: The Femme-fatal has an alt-mode! (853696)
Posted by Oilspill on December 20th, 2008 @ 11:26pm CST
Straken wrote:aside from the fact that she looks like shes carrying around a pair of legs minus the feet,pretty cool

I'm pretty sure the guns or whatever they are on top aren't her legs, since I remember her feet where the wheels.

Looking forward to season 3 for sure!
Re: TFA Strika: The Femme-fatal has an alt-mode! (853736)
Posted by Dead Metal on December 21st, 2008 @ 3:29am CST

The bio addresses Strika as "she" plus the writers have confirmed her as being female.
Re: TFA Strika: The Femme-fatal has an alt-mode! (853781)
Posted by Straken on December 21st, 2008 @ 7:22am CST
Oilspill wrote:

err wanna reread that quickly :wink:
Re: TFA Strika: The Femme-fatal has an alt-mode! (853877)
Posted by ponycorn on December 21st, 2008 @ 12:27pm CST
I hope her feet aren't the wheels this time around, I didn't like how tipsy it made the BM Strika toy. As if Animated toys needed any more help being tipsy.
Re: TFA Strika: The Femme-fatal has an alt-mode! (854137)
Posted by Oilspill on December 21st, 2008 @ 11:04pm CST
Straken wrote:
Oilspill wrote:

I'm pretty sure the guns or whatever they are on top aren't her legs, since I remember her feet were the wheels.

err wanna reread that quickly :wink:

Think I misinterpreted what you were saying. It seemed to me that you were saying the guns on top of her alt mode are her legs... but maybe you just meant they looked like a pair of legs.

My bad! :oops:

Anyway, the old robot mode pic here:
Re: TFA Strika: The Femme-fatal has an alt-mode! (854171)
Posted by The Prophet on December 22nd, 2008 @ 2:15am CST
Whoa! Awesome alt mode! .........that's a female?.......... :shock:
Re: TFA Strika: The Femme-fatal has an alt-mode! (854176)
Posted by Oilspill on December 22nd, 2008 @ 2:40am CST
jazzprowl13 wrote:Whoa! Awesome alt mode! .........that's a female?.......... :shock:

Yeah, one you don't wanna mess with. They have a coloured pic on the cover of the latest Collectors Club mag, which I think I am allowed to link. She looks more obviously female when coloured:
Re: TFA Strika: The Femme-fatal has an alt-mode! (854267)
Posted by ThunderThruster on December 22nd, 2008 @ 6:58am CST

well she does have to put up with the hulking Lugnutz as a partner!
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction