TFC AOD 2012 Exclusive TargetRoids Warp & Ultra and Shadow & Thunder!

Transformers News: TFC AOD 2012 Exclusive TargetRoids Warp & Ultra and Shadow & Thunder!

Thursday, February 9th, 2012 8:45AM CST

Categories: Toy News, Event News, Rumors, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: GetRightRobot   Views: 84,475

It had been announced last week that TF Club, makers of the incredibly large Hercules combiner, would be in attendance at Animation On Demand 2012, an annual gathering of artists, writers, animators, programmers and toy developers. TFC will have their incredibly small TargetRoids on hand in the form of a pair exclusive 2 packs! One set will include an Ultra Magnus (Naked) repaint versus Skywarp: Ultra vs Warp. The other set pits Nemesis Prime against or with Thundercracker: Shadow and Thunder. The images have been mirrored below or click here to view the rest.

Credit(s): xterry from tfw2005.com
Re: TFC AOD 2012 Exclusive TargetRoids Warp & Ultra and Shadow & Thunder! (1344736)
Posted by UltraPrimal on February 9th, 2012 @ 9:01am CST
Damn! I've been waiting for these repaints. They seemed so obvious. Too bad they're convention exclusives for some con I've never heard of and will never attend. Maybe these will be like that Night Ops Reflector set and they'll be available at other conventions too. Like BotCon or TFcon.
Re: TFC AOD 2012 Exclusive TargetRoids Warp & Ultra and Shadow & Thunder! (1344740)
Posted by Skywarp64 on February 9th, 2012 @ 9:20am CST
SKYWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARP! MINEMINEMINEMINEMINE :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:
Re: TFC AOD 2012 Exclusive TargetRoids Warp & Ultra and Shadow & Thunder! (1344741)
Posted by necr0blivion on February 9th, 2012 @ 9:22am CST
That's a shame, because I remember seeing these before and I really wanted to collect them. I've got the 1st four figures and have a lot of fun with them. They are good to fit in with Legends scale figures/displays, and pretty well articulated for such a small size.

That UM/SW combo and knowing it's limited reminds of the Classics two-pack from Target. Guess I have to hold out and hope I can get them without spending too much.
Re: TFC AOD 2012 Exclusive TargetRoids Warp & Ultra and Shadow & Thunder! (1344752)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on February 9th, 2012 @ 9:38am CST
Wait... But... What...

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET THESE?! It's like these are my babies. I had one of the (if not THE) first review of the originals on YouTube.
Re: TFC AOD 2012 Exclusive TargetRoids Warp & Ultra and Shadow & Thunder! (1344970)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on February 9th, 2012 @ 3:18pm CST
DecepticonFinishline wrote:Wait... But... What...

Technically they're TFC's babies, but whatevs. :oops:
Re: TFC AOD 2012 Exclusive TargetRoids Warp & Ultra and Shadow & Thunder! (1345065)
Posted by xterry on February 9th, 2012 @ 5:48pm CST
OK Guys, for who can't go to the AOD Show, and also the San Jose Toy show at March, please send email to: tfc@acm1450.com for cyber sale waiting list,(or so call pre-order) and I`ll get you back as soon as days after the 1st show end.

and in the email, please let me know which one that you want or you want both, since there's will have very 1st wave ship to USA for AOD, but soon, will have little bit more will ship over for online order.
Re: TFC AOD 2012 Exclusive TargetRoids Warp & Ultra and Shadow & Thunder! (1345275)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on February 10th, 2012 @ 8:12am CST
If Thundercracker and Skywarp came together, I'd bite. I'm not buying both sets for two figures.
Re: TFC AOD 2012 Exclusive TargetRoids Warp & Ultra and Shadow & Thunder! (1345300)
Posted by Flux Convoy on February 10th, 2012 @ 10:04am CST
Kinda strange we don't get to see the alts. These look nice though. Not my thing but nice.
:BOT:

Ending Soon On eBay

G1 Takara TRANSFORMERS Collection #10 Soundwave  Laserbeak MISB AFA ready - Time Remaining: 24 days 15 hours 6 minutes 59 seconds
G1 Takara TRANSFORMERS Collection #18 Soundblaster Laserbeak Ravage MISB AFA - Time Remaining: 3 days 13 hours 58 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers-Generations-Titan-Class-Metroplex + more transformers - Time Remaining: 4 days 23 hours 59 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers G1 G2 Mini Bots lot. Seaspray Cosmos beachcomber outback - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 48 minutes
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS VOYAGER BLITZWIN & SPRINGER THRILLING 30TH ANNIVERSARY - Time Remaining: 4 days 19 hours 36 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers Beast Wars Transmetals 2 Sonar Figure Hasbro 1998 - Time Remaining: 3 days 10 hours 29 minutes 48 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW-07 Combaticons Combiner Bruticus - Time Remaining: 5 days 21 hours 15 minutes 9 seconds
TRANSFORMERS TAKARA MASTERPIECE Ultra Magnus MP-02 MIB *BRAND NEW* - Time Remaining: 3 days 20 hours 1 minute 34 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory