TFC AOD 2012 Exclusive TargetRoids Warp & Ultra and Shadow & Thunder!

Transformers News: TFC AOD 2012 Exclusive TargetRoids Warp & Ultra and Shadow & Thunder!

Thursday, February 9th, 2012 8:45AM CST

Categories: Toy News, Event News, Rumors, 3rd Party News
Posted by: GetRightRobot   Views: 84,312

It had been announced last week that TF Club, makers of the incredibly large Hercules combiner, would be in attendance at Animation On Demand 2012, an annual gathering of artists, writers, animators, programmers and toy developers. TFC will have their incredibly small TargetRoids on hand in the form of a pair exclusive 2 packs! One set will include an Ultra Magnus (Naked) repaint versus Skywarp: Ultra vs Warp. The other set pits Nemesis Prime against or with Thundercracker: Shadow and Thunder. The images have been mirrored below or click here to view the rest.

Credit(s): xterry from tfw2005.com

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: TFC AOD 2012 Exclusive TargetRoids Warp & Ultra and Shadow & Thunder! (1344736)
Posted by UltraPrimal on February 9th, 2012 @ 9:01am CST
Damn! I've been waiting for these repaints. They seemed so obvious. Too bad they're convention exclusives for some con I've never heard of and will never attend. Maybe these will be like that Night Ops Reflector set and they'll be available at other conventions too. Like BotCon or TFcon.
Re: TFC AOD 2012 Exclusive TargetRoids Warp & Ultra and Shadow & Thunder! (1344740)
Posted by Skywarp64 on February 9th, 2012 @ 9:20am CST
SKYWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARP! MINEMINEMINEMINEMINE :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:
Re: TFC AOD 2012 Exclusive TargetRoids Warp & Ultra and Shadow & Thunder! (1344741)
Posted by necr0blivion on February 9th, 2012 @ 9:22am CST
That's a shame, because I remember seeing these before and I really wanted to collect them. I've got the 1st four figures and have a lot of fun with them. They are good to fit in with Legends scale figures/displays, and pretty well articulated for such a small size.

That UM/SW combo and knowing it's limited reminds of the Classics two-pack from Target. Guess I have to hold out and hope I can get them without spending too much.
Re: TFC AOD 2012 Exclusive TargetRoids Warp & Ultra and Shadow & Thunder! (1344752)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on February 9th, 2012 @ 9:38am CST
Wait... But... What...

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET THESE?! It's like these are my babies. I had one of the (if not THE) first review of the originals on YouTube.
Re: TFC AOD 2012 Exclusive TargetRoids Warp & Ultra and Shadow & Thunder! (1344970)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on February 9th, 2012 @ 3:18pm CST
DecepticonFinishline wrote:Wait... But... What...

Technically they're TFC's babies, but whatevs. :oops:
Re: TFC AOD 2012 Exclusive TargetRoids Warp & Ultra and Shadow & Thunder! (1345065)
Posted by xterry on February 9th, 2012 @ 5:48pm CST
OK Guys, for who can't go to the AOD Show, and also the San Jose Toy show at March, please send email to: tfc@acm1450.com for cyber sale waiting list,(or so call pre-order) and I`ll get you back as soon as days after the 1st show end.

and in the email, please let me know which one that you want or you want both, since there's will have very 1st wave ship to USA for AOD, but soon, will have little bit more will ship over for online order.
Re: TFC AOD 2012 Exclusive TargetRoids Warp & Ultra and Shadow & Thunder! (1345275)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on February 10th, 2012 @ 8:12am CST
If Thundercracker and Skywarp came together, I'd bite. I'm not buying both sets for two figures.
Re: TFC AOD 2012 Exclusive TargetRoids Warp & Ultra and Shadow & Thunder! (1345300)
Posted by Flux Convoy on February 10th, 2012 @ 10:04am CST
Kinda strange we don't get to see the alts. These look nice though. Not my thing but nice.
:BOT:

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Alternators Swindle Yellow Jeep Wrangler MISB - Time Remaining: 14 days 23 hours 55 minutes 31 seconds
Transformers Electronic Grimlock Hero Mashers Action Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 14 hours 55 minutes 48 seconds
TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS BANTOR Baboon Tiger Action Figure Fuzors LOT OF 2 1998 - Time Remaining: 7 days 8 hours 56 minutes 21 seconds
Transformers G1 - Whirl - Time Remaining: 8 days 4 hours 56 minutes 39 seconds
Transformers G1 - snapdragon - Time Remaining: 8 days 7 hours 11 minutes 45 seconds
Transformers Talking Optimus Prime 5 1/2-Inch Action Vinyl Figure - SDCC 2014 Ex - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 28 minutes 2 seconds
Transformers Armada - Airazor - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 12 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Dark of the Moon - JOLT - MECHTECH - Time Remaining: 2 days 1 hour 57 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016