TFC Toys Dr. Crank and Structor Official Images

Transformers News: TFC Toys Dr. Crank and Structor Official Images

Thursday, October 27th, 2011 1:37PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, 3rd Party News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 45,167

TFC Toys have released official promotional images of their upcoming Hercules team members Dr. Crank (aka Hook) and Structor (aka Scrapper). Dr. Crank's images provide a nice up close shot of Herclules' head, which features a significant amount of red light piping. For those who were afraid Structor was going to come with a black shovel, have no fear, these images confirm a G1 accurate green. According to their weibo account we can expect pre-orders for both of these figures as early as this weekend. Images mirrored from the TFC Toys weibo account below.

Credit(s): TFC Toys
Re: TFC Toys Dr. Crank and Structor Official Images (1305754)
Posted by Requiem Prime on October 27th, 2011 @ 1:52pm CDT
I forgot how damn good these guys are at lightpiping.

Very nice. Let me pre-order.
Re: TFC Toys Dr. Crank and Structor Official Images (1305755)
Posted by Mkall on October 27th, 2011 @ 1:56pm CDT
magical. They must be shooting for a close release between these to figs. I can't wait.
Re: TFC Toys Dr. Crank and Structor Official Images (1305758)
Posted by bfett88 on October 27th, 2011 @ 1:59pm CDT
Re: TFC Toys Dr. Crank and Structor Official Images (1305761)
Posted by El Duque on October 27th, 2011 @ 2:07pm CDT
bfett88 wrote:Nice, I wonder when these will ship. Since Heavylabor still hasn't shipped. Maybe December and then Janurary? Still no Pre-orders out there.

They say we can expect pre-orders for both these as soon as this weekend.
Re: TFC Toys Dr. Crank and Structor Official Images (1305762)
Posted by Anonymous. on October 27th, 2011 @ 2:08pm CDT
Primus have mercy on my fellow collector's wallets :)
Re: TFC Toys Dr. Crank and Structor Official Images (1305763)
Posted by DevastaTTor on October 27th, 2011 @ 2:13pm CDT
Their Devastator head/face is nice but looks way too Transformers Animated for my tastes. Doesn't match the look/feel of the individual bots.
Re: TFC Toys Dr. Crank and Structor Official Images (1305778)
Posted by ShadowGinrai on October 27th, 2011 @ 3:03pm CDT
The Devastator head looks great! I was hoping for the visor, but seeing this, I don't really need it. The translucent red cab on Dr. Hook's leg looks a bit out of place to me though. I kinda wish they went with black on srapper's shovel, but green is more G1 accurate so I won't argue. Can't wait to get these they both look great!! If both are coming up for pre-order soon, I might get my wish that they will come out faster. :CON:
Re: TFC Toys Dr. Crank and Structor Official Images (1305805)
Posted by Lapse Of Reason on October 27th, 2011 @ 4:19pm CDT
Nice! I'm very happy with my choice to go with TFC over the MakeToys Devastator. The head sculpts on these last two are fantastic.
Re: TFC Toys Dr. Crank and Structor Official Images (1305811)
Posted by jlprime on October 27th, 2011 @ 4:43pm CDT
I'll definitely be pre-ordering these as soon as they become available
Re: TFC Toys Dr. Crank and Structor Official Images (1305817)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on October 27th, 2011 @ 5:02pm CDT
Oh, that Devastator head is gorgeous. Both figures look great, too. Can't wait for these guys and Long Haul!
Re: TFC Toys Dr. Crank and Structor Official Images (1305819)
Posted by Sodan-1 on October 27th, 2011 @ 5:06pm CDT

I got an email today from RobotKingdom saying mine had been shipped. TFClub revealed a month or so ago that Dr. Crank and Structor would ship in November and December, but since Heavylabor was pushed back a month it'll probably be December and January.

What we saw of MakeToy's Giant set at the Victoria hobby fair made me question my decision to go TFClub over them, but these images have reaffirmed by initial decision.

What a fickle being I am.
Re: TFC Toys Dr. Crank and Structor Official Images (1305821)
Posted by donnie_707 on October 27th, 2011 @ 5:14pm CDT
wow these guys look amazing! they definitely did not-scrapper justice. all this time ive been thinking to myself that i will just keep them in combined mode.....but after looking at the individual bots, they are truely worthy of being displayed(and played) with in their individual forms. awesome job, tfc!
Re: TFC Toys Dr. Crank and Structor Official Images (1305840)
Posted by Mykltron on October 27th, 2011 @ 6:22pm CDT
OMG that one doesnt have feet!
Re: TFC Toys Dr. Crank and Structor Official Images (1305861)
Posted by Stormrider on October 27th, 2011 @ 7:18pm CDT
These are the two best looking so far (in my opinion) but not a fan of the "no feet".
Re: TFC Toys Dr. Crank and Structor Official Images (1305918)
Posted by Rated X on October 27th, 2011 @ 9:49pm CDT
I like em both. But Im no fan of the Devi head. I want the visor. I hope Renderform or I-Gear does an alternate cartoon accurate head for this guy. Also all the guns suck. Any 3rd party company out there wanna tale a shot at six G1 accurate guns ???
Re: TFC Toys Dr. Crank and Structor Official Images (1305940)
Posted by moneycon on October 27th, 2011 @ 11:23pm CDT
Re: TFC Toys Dr. Crank and Structor Official Images (1305942)
Posted by bfett88 on October 27th, 2011 @ 11:26pm CDT
moneycon wrote:all depends on price for me......I like what I've seen so far. A little turned off by no feet too though

Ah.... So you have a foot fetish?
Re: TFC Toys Dr. Crank and Structor Official Images (1306010)
Posted by Mindmaster on October 28th, 2011 @ 6:00am CDT
That is the sexiest head sculpt on a Transformer I've ever seen, even though Devastator actually has visor-eyes, not regular eyes. =P~ =P~ =P~
Re: TFC Toys Dr. Crank and Structor Official Images (1306029)
Posted by moneycon on October 28th, 2011 @ 7:31am CDT
bfett88 wrote:

Ah.... So you have a foot fetish?

I've sucked on a few toes....... 8-}
Re: TFC Toys Dr. Crank and Structor Official Images (1306033)
Posted by moneycon on October 28th, 2011 @ 7:54am CDT
I know they're not pricing this thing the same as....
http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/es ... tID=41_242
:shock:

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Prime Robots In Disguise Bumblebee vs Starscream DVD - Time Remaining:  6 hours 10 minutes 31 seconds
Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Optimus Prime Voyager Ionic Pulse Launchers - Time Remaining:  25 minutes 31 seconds
Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Battlemaster Talking Bumblebee Action Figure - Time Remaining:  26 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers Robots In Disguise RID Night Ops Bumblebee 3 Step Changer Figure - Time Remaining:  6 hours 11 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Prime Cyberverse Star Hammer with Wheeljack Figure - Time Remaining: 7 days 8 hours 30 minutes 58 seconds
1987 HASBRO TRANSFORMERS G1 ROLLBAR STUNNING AFA U85 WOW! - Time Remaining: 7 days 1 hour 46 minutes 41 seconds
New In Box HASBRO Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen Constructicon Devastator - Time Remaining: 6 days 23 hours 18 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers G1 Takara Reissue e-HOBBY #91 New Year Special Red Alert CLAMPDOWN - Time Remaining: 6 days 9 hours 48 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #146 - Happy Accidents