TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image

Transformers News: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image

Tuesday, September 20th, 2011 3:17PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, 3rd Party News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 27,142

From the wiebo page of jeffyzhong we have an image of all six members of TFC Toys Hercules team lined up side by side. We see completed versions of Heavylabor and Exgraver along with prototype and test shot versions of Neck Breaker, Dr. Crank, Mad Blender, and Structor. While we've seen all of these guys before, this image let's us see how all the team member measure up to one another in their individual robot modes. Image mirrored below.

In other Hercules news, site sponsor Robotkingdom have updated their release date for the next Hercules member, Heavylabor, to around mid-October. He was previously scheduled to release mid-September.

Credit(s): jeffyzhong's weibo account, Zombie
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1291592)
Posted by Sodan-1 on September 20th, 2011 @ 3:56pm CDT
BOOOOO!!! to delayed releases.

WAHOOOOO!!! to images of awesomeness.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1291593)
Posted by Astronopolis on September 20th, 2011 @ 3:56pm CDT
they look a little bit smaller than Exgraver. I'm disappointed, but only slightly; still committed to getting them all!
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1291633)
Posted by donnie_707 on September 20th, 2011 @ 5:18pm CDT
they all look pretty good and detailed. all pretty much the same height, just like in the cartoon. hopefully they come without any defects since they are 100 bucks a pop. quality should NOT be an issue.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1291636)
Posted by Stormrider on September 20th, 2011 @ 5:48pm CDT
I keep going back and forth on whether or not to invest in these guys.

Pros
It's a huge Devastator.
They're green.
TFC did replace Scavanger's shovel for free.

Cons
The price.
Not in scale with Classics
No cartoon homage except for Scrapper.

And the big question - How will Devastator hold together once he is assembled?
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1291638)
Posted by Down_Shift on September 20th, 2011 @ 5:49pm CDT
Lovin' em!
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1291643)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on September 20th, 2011 @ 6:01pm CDT
Oh, those look great! :APPLAUSE:
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1291653)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on September 20th, 2011 @ 6:27pm CDT
Loving the set. They look great all together in robot mode.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1291685)
Posted by Tigertrack on September 20th, 2011 @ 7:57pm CDT
Not a fan of Neckbreaker's chest wings.

I imagine I can do something about it when I get mine, but in that picture, I do not like the look.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1291687)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on September 20th, 2011 @ 8:01pm CDT
tigertracks 24 wrote:Not a fan of Neckbreaker's chest wings.

They seem to be the same wings as on Devestator's chest shield, so they're probably removable.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1291699)
Posted by Kibble on September 20th, 2011 @ 8:48pm CDT
Gauntlet101010 wrote:
tigertracks 24 wrote:Not a fan of Neckbreaker's chest wings.

They are...they've shown pics without.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1291777)
Posted by 009* on September 21st, 2011 @ 1:17am CDT
The sooner these guys are released, the better.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1291787)
Posted by donnie_707 on September 21st, 2011 @ 3:40am CDT
im getting them...but i still think a hundred bucks a pop is a little hard to swallow. it better be worth it in the end
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1291791)
Posted by DevastaTTor on September 21st, 2011 @ 4:06am CDT
Stormrider wrote:I keep going back and forth on whether or not to invest in these guys.

Pros
It's a huge Devastator.
They're green.
TFC did replace Scavanger's shovel for free.

Cons
The price.
Not in scale with Classics
No cartoon homage except for Scrapper.

And the big question - How will Devastator hold together once he is assembled?

With you all the way on this. I'd add as a con that the combined Devsatator looks very Soul of Chogokin-not a good match for Classics figures, especially since the separate figures look very G1.

And based on how long my TFC GoW2 gun welds held together, I'm still afraid of their long term durability (mainly the connection points).
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1291860)
Posted by ArmadaPrime on September 21st, 2011 @ 10:17am CDT
speaking of how they measure up, how big are these guys?
they seem roughly deluxes to me.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1291867)
Posted by El Duque on September 21st, 2011 @ 10:35am CDT
ArmadaPrime wrote:speaking of how they measure up, how big are these guys?
they seem roughly deluxes to me.

They're approximately Voyager size.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1291871)
Posted by ArmadaPrime on September 21st, 2011 @ 10:41am CDT
El Duque wrote:
ArmadaPrime wrote:speaking of how they measure up, how big are these guys?
they seem roughly deluxes to me.

They're approximately Voyager size.

Taht makes devastator...what, rotf supreme devy size?
BIGGER!?
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1291891)
Posted by bfett88 on September 21st, 2011 @ 12:25pm CDT
DevastaTTor wrote:

Pros
It's a huge Devastator.
They're green.
TFC did replace Scavanger's shovel for free.

Cons
The price.
Not in scale with Classics
No cartoon homage except for Scrapper.

And the big question - How will Devastator hold together once he is assembled?

I think these are a great match for the classics line. I mean each one is almost the same size as Prime. I mean in real life these things would be larger than a Tractor Trailer Truck. Also The comined form is going to be huge. Sure the actual scale should be a little larger if you want it in scale. But look at G1, the original devestator was tiny. Also the actual classics devestator is crap.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1291902)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on September 21st, 2011 @ 1:01pm CDT
ArmadaPrime wrote:speaking of how they measure up, how big are these guys?
they seem roughly deluxes to me.

Voyager sized. Scavenger is about the size of Classics Prime.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1291914)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on September 21st, 2011 @ 1:45pm CDT
bfett88 wrote:
DevastaTTor wrote:

Pros
It's a huge Devastator.
They're green.
TFC did replace Scavanger's shovel for free.

Cons
The price.
Not in scale with Classics
No cartoon homage except for Scrapper.

And the big question - How will Devastator hold together once he is assembled?

I think this guy will suffice as a classics Devy but I think the individual bots are a little blocky to match the Classics aesthetics.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1291952)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on September 21st, 2011 @ 3:14pm CDT
Nothing's blockier than Universe Inferno / Grapple. Not really Classics per-say, but Label Soundwave is also blocky. And let's not forget the blocky glory of City Commander.

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #145 - May Mayhem