Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image

Transformers News: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image

Tuesday, September 20th, 2011 3:17PM CDT

Categories: 3rd Party News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 26,424

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

From the wiebo page of jeffyzhong we have an image of all six members of TFC Toys Hercules team lined up side by side. We see completed versions of Heavylabor and Exgraver along with prototype and test shot versions of Neck Breaker, Dr. Crank, Mad Blender, and Structor. While we've seen all of these guys before, this image let's us see how all the team member measure up to one another in their individual robot modes. Image mirrored below.

In other Hercules news, site sponsor Robotkingdom have updated their release date for the next Hercules member, Heavylabor, to around mid-October. He was previously scheduled to release mid-September.

Image
Credit(s): jeffyzhong's weibo account, Zombie
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1291592)
Posted by Sodan-1 on September 20th, 2011 @ 3:56pm CDT
BOOOOO!!! to delayed releases.

WAHOOOOO!!! to images of awesomeness.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1291593)
Posted by Astronopolis on September 20th, 2011 @ 3:56pm CDT
they look a little bit smaller than Exgraver. I'm disappointed, but only slightly; still committed to getting them all!
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1291633)
Posted by donnie_707 on September 20th, 2011 @ 5:18pm CDT
they all look pretty good and detailed. all pretty much the same height, just like in the cartoon. hopefully they come without any defects since they are 100 bucks a pop. quality should NOT be an issue.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1291636)
Posted by Stormrider on September 20th, 2011 @ 5:48pm CDT
I keep going back and forth on whether or not to invest in these guys.

Pros
It's a huge Devastator.
They're green.
TFC did replace Scavanger's shovel for free.


Cons
The price.
Not in scale with Classics
No cartoon homage except for Scrapper.


And the big question - How will Devastator hold together once he is assembled?
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1291638)
Posted by Down_Shift on September 20th, 2011 @ 5:49pm CDT
Lovin' em!
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1291643)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on September 20th, 2011 @ 6:01pm CDT
Oh, those look great! :APPLAUSE:
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1291653)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on September 20th, 2011 @ 6:27pm CDT
Loving the set. They look great all together in robot mode.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1291685)
Posted by Tigertrack on September 20th, 2011 @ 7:57pm CDT
Not a fan of Neckbreaker's chest wings.

I imagine I can do something about it when I get mine, but in that picture, I do not like the look.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1291687)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on September 20th, 2011 @ 8:01pm CDT
tigertracks 24 wrote:Not a fan of Neckbreaker's chest wings.

I imagine I can do something about it when I get mine, but in that picture, I do not like the look.

They seem to be the same wings as on Devestator's chest shield, so they're probably removable.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1291699)
Posted by Kibble on September 20th, 2011 @ 8:48pm CDT
Gauntlet101010 wrote:
tigertracks 24 wrote:Not a fan of Neckbreaker's chest wings.

I imagine I can do something about it when I get mine, but in that picture, I do not like the look.

They seem to be the same wings as on Devestator's chest shield, so they're probably removable.

They are...they've shown pics without.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1291777)
Posted by 009* on September 21st, 2011 @ 1:17am CDT
The sooner these guys are released, the better.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1291787)
Posted by donnie_707 on September 21st, 2011 @ 3:40am CDT
im getting them...but i still think a hundred bucks a pop is a little hard to swallow. it better be worth it in the end
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1291791)
Posted by DevastaTTor on September 21st, 2011 @ 4:06am CDT
Stormrider wrote:I keep going back and forth on whether or not to invest in these guys.

Pros
It's a huge Devastator.
They're green.
TFC did replace Scavanger's shovel for free.


Cons
The price.
Not in scale with Classics
No cartoon homage except for Scrapper.


And the big question - How will Devastator hold together once he is assembled?

With you all the way on this. I'd add as a con that the combined Devsatator looks very Soul of Chogokin-not a good match for Classics figures, especially since the separate figures look very G1.

And based on how long my TFC GoW2 gun welds held together, I'm still afraid of their long term durability (mainly the connection points).
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1291860)
Posted by ArmadaPrime on September 21st, 2011 @ 10:17am CDT
speaking of how they measure up, how big are these guys?
they seem roughly deluxes to me.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1291867)
Posted by El Duque on September 21st, 2011 @ 10:35am CDT
ArmadaPrime wrote:speaking of how they measure up, how big are these guys?
they seem roughly deluxes to me.


They're approximately Voyager size.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1291871)
Posted by ArmadaPrime on September 21st, 2011 @ 10:41am CDT
El Duque wrote:
ArmadaPrime wrote:speaking of how they measure up, how big are these guys?
they seem roughly deluxes to me.


They're approximately Voyager size.

Taht makes devastator...what, rotf supreme devy size?
BIGGER!?
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1291891)
Posted by bfett88 on September 21st, 2011 @ 12:25pm CDT
DevastaTTor wrote:
Stormrider wrote:I keep going back and forth on whether or not to invest in these guys.

Pros
It's a huge Devastator.
They're green.
TFC did replace Scavanger's shovel for free.


Cons
The price.
Not in scale with Classics
No cartoon homage except for Scrapper.


And the big question - How will Devastator hold together once he is assembled?

With you all the way on this. I'd add as a con that the combined Devsatator looks very Soul of Chogokin-not a good match for Classics figures, especially since the separate figures look very G1.

And based on how long my TFC GoW2 gun welds held together, I'm still afraid of their long term durability (mainly the connection points).



I think these are a great match for the classics line. I mean each one is almost the same size as Prime. I mean in real life these things would be larger than a Tractor Trailer Truck. Also The comined form is going to be huge. Sure the actual scale should be a little larger if you want it in scale. But look at G1, the original devestator was tiny. Also the actual classics devestator is crap.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1291902)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on September 21st, 2011 @ 1:01pm CDT
ArmadaPrime wrote:speaking of how they measure up, how big are these guys?
they seem roughly deluxes to me.


Voyager sized. Scavenger is about the size of Classics Prime.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1291914)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on September 21st, 2011 @ 1:45pm CDT
bfett88 wrote:
DevastaTTor wrote:
Stormrider wrote:I keep going back and forth on whether or not to invest in these guys.

Pros
It's a huge Devastator.
They're green.
TFC did replace Scavanger's shovel for free.


Cons
The price.
Not in scale with Classics
No cartoon homage except for Scrapper.


And the big question - How will Devastator hold together once he is assembled?

With you all the way on this. I'd add as a con that the combined Devsatator looks very Soul of Chogokin-not a good match for Classics figures, especially since the separate figures look very G1.

And based on how long my TFC GoW2 gun welds held together, I'm still afraid of their long term durability (mainly the connection points).



I think these are a great match for the classics line. I mean each one is almost the same size as Prime. I mean in real life these things would be larger than a Tractor Trailer Truck. Also The comined form is going to be huge. Sure the actual scale should be a little larger if you want it in scale. But look at G1, the original devestator was tiny. Also the actual classics devestator is crap.


I think this guy will suffice as a classics Devy but I think the individual bots are a little blocky to match the Classics aesthetics.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1291952)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on September 21st, 2011 @ 3:14pm CDT
Nothing's blockier than Universe Inferno / Grapple. Not really Classics per-say, but Label Soundwave is also blocky. And let's not forget the blocky glory of City Commander.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1292012)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on September 21st, 2011 @ 5:30pm CDT
I don't plan on putting them with the Classics guys, anyways. This is just a super nice Devastator. Which should say a lot since I am almost exclusively a Classics collector. I'd rather just get another FP upgrade for the REAL Classics Devastator, because personally I liked it already, but elbows would be nice... Like Superion. God, if any set needed an upgrade it was that one.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1292358)
Posted by Tigertrack on September 22nd, 2011 @ 1:33pm CDT
amcgrath929 wrote:
bfett88 wrote:
DevastaTTor wrote:
Stormrider wrote:I keep going back and forth on whether or not to invest in these guys.

Pros
It's a huge Devastator.
They're green.
TFC did replace Scavanger's shovel for free.


Cons
The price.
Not in scale with Classics
No cartoon homage except for Scrapper.


And the big question - How will Devastator hold together once he is assembled?

With you all the way on this. I'd add as a con that the combined Devsatator looks very Soul of Chogokin-not a good match for Classics figures, especially since the separate figures look very G1.

And based on how long my TFC GoW2 gun welds held together, I'm still afraid of their long term durability (mainly the connection points).



I think these are a great match for the classics line. I mean each one is almost the same size as Prime. I mean in real life these things would be larger than a Tractor Trailer Truck. Also The comined form is going to be huge. Sure the actual scale should be a little larger if you want it in scale. But look at G1, the original devestator was tiny. Also the actual classics devestator is crap.


I think this guy will suffice as a classics Devy but I think the individual bots are a little blocky to match the Classics aesthetics.


When I get my house back in shape, I will be trying to put some of these individually on the shelf as Classics. I think they can fit, but 'my classics' may not look like 'your classics'. I have pieces from ROTF in it, as well as UNIVERSE, CLASSICSs, UNITED, HENKEI. But I may not be as particular as some folks. I mean if you have an Animated Arcee in there, or an Armada Tidalwave, you can stick this in there.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1292457)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on September 22nd, 2011 @ 4:58pm CDT
tigertracks 24 wrote:
amcgrath929 wrote:
bfett88 wrote:
DevastaTTor wrote:
Stormrider wrote:I keep going back and forth on whether or not to invest in these guys.

Pros
It's a huge Devastator.
They're green.
TFC did replace Scavanger's shovel for free.


Cons
The price.
Not in scale with Classics
No cartoon homage except for Scrapper.


And the big question - How will Devastator hold together once he is assembled?

With you all the way on this. I'd add as a con that the combined Devsatator looks very Soul of Chogokin-not a good match for Classics figures, especially since the separate figures look very G1.

And based on how long my TFC GoW2 gun welds held together, I'm still afraid of their long term durability (mainly the connection points).



I think these are a great match for the classics line. I mean each one is almost the same size as Prime. I mean in real life these things would be larger than a Tractor Trailer Truck. Also The comined form is going to be huge. Sure the actual scale should be a little larger if you want it in scale. But look at G1, the original devestator was tiny. Also the actual classics devestator is crap.


I think this guy will suffice as a classics Devy but I think the individual bots are a little blocky to match the Classics aesthetics.


When I get my house back in shape, I will be trying to put some of these individually on the shelf as Classics. I think they can fit, but 'my classics' may not look like 'your classics'. I have pieces from ROTF in it, as well as UNIVERSE, CLASSICSs, UNITED, HENKEI. But I may not be as particular as some folks. I mean if you have an Animated Arcee in there, or an Armada Tidalwave, you can stick this in there.


A very valid point. I have a few cybertron repaints thrown in there. They are pretty blocky as well.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1292472)
Posted by donnie_707 on September 22nd, 2011 @ 5:33pm CDT
they do look kind of blocky but the combined mode looks fantastic. i think thats what their main focus was. thats not to say the individual toys doesnt look stunning either....because they do
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1292576)
Posted by Kibble on September 22nd, 2011 @ 9:38pm CDT
I don't have Animated Arcee or Armada Tidalwave with my Classics, although I do have both, but I think these fit just fine with Classics. I think they look great and fit in either mode.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1292782)
Posted by Tigertrack on September 23rd, 2011 @ 10:47am CDT
Kibble wrote:I don't have Animated Arcee or Armada Tidalwave with my Classics, although I do have both, but I think these fit just fine with Classics. I think they look great and fit in either mode.


It was meant more as a set of complete opposites that some might find places in their CHUGS collection for.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1293765)
Posted by bfett88 on September 26th, 2011 @ 11:14am CDT
So I have a pre-order for Exgraver and Heavylabor at Big Bad Toy Store, I have been checking thier site for updates, because the shipping dates have been pushed back from September to October. But BBTS has not updated. Now TF Source seems to be up to date and is stating that Exgraver should be arriving for them in the next week or two. I really dont want to miss out on Exgraver and Heavylabor. Should I switch my pre order to TF Source or keep it at BBTS. I have never dealt with either one.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1293931)
Posted by Astronopolis on September 26th, 2011 @ 10:15pm CDT
bfett88 wrote:So I have a pre-order for Exgraver and Heavylabor at Big Bad Toy Store, I have been checking thier site for updates, because the shipping dates have been pushed back from September to October. But BBTS has not updated. Now TF Source seems to be up to date and is stating that Exgraver should be arriving for them in the next week or two. I really dont want to miss out on Exgraver and Heavylabor. Should I switch my pre order to TF Source or keep it at BBTS. I have never dealt with either one.


probably just keep your bbts order and be patient. they probably will both get them at or around the same time, and im sure TFC will be producing these for a little while, at least until 4 of them are out by my guess (whatever thats worth)
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1293949)
Posted by bfett88 on September 26th, 2011 @ 10:47pm CDT
Astronopolis wrote:
bfett88 wrote:So I have a pre-order for Exgraver and Heavylabor at Big Bad Toy Store, I have been checking thier site for updates, because the shipping dates have been pushed back from September to October. But BBTS has not updated. Now TF Source seems to be up to date and is stating that Exgraver should be arriving for them in the next week or two. I really dont want to miss out on Exgraver and Heavylabor. Should I switch my pre order to TF Source or keep it at BBTS. I have never dealt with either one.


probably just keep your bbts order and be patient. they probably will both get them at or around the same time, and im sure TFC will be producing these for a little while, at least until 4 of them are out by my guess (whatever thats worth)



Anyone that has a pic of Michael Jackson and a Chimp in their signature section, their word has to be worth something. I just want to make sure I dont pay second market prices because in two years, heck even a year. You think 100 dollars a figure is expensive. I could see them hitting 200 a figure easily at some point. Heck I have seen in hand Exgravers sell for 150 on EBay already.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1293955)
Posted by donnie_707 on September 26th, 2011 @ 11:09pm CDT
bfett88 wrote:

Anyone that has a pic of Michael Jackson and a Chimp in their signature section, their word has to be worth something. I just want to make sure I dont pay second market prices because in two years, heck even a year. You think 100 dollars a figure is expensive. I could see them hitting 200 a figure easily at some point. Heck I have seen in hand Exgravers sell for 150 on EBay already.


wait.....which one is michael and which is the chimp.......?


kidding aside. im still waiting on my exgraver also. i also have heavy labor on preorder also tho....maybe ill put them in my pile of loot for cheaper shipping since its so close together. either way....cant wait for this project to be completed
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1294159)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on September 27th, 2011 @ 5:38pm CDT
I'm sticking these guys in my Classics collection-combined. Perfect fit already with Scavenger.
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1297605)
Posted by donnie_707 on October 7th, 2011 @ 4:39pm CDT
finally! exgraver is available at BBTS and is being delivered!
Re: TFC Toys Hercules Team Group Image (1297693)
Posted by bfett88 on October 7th, 2011 @ 9:04pm CDT
Yep mine is beIng shipped too!!! Finally, I have a feeling all the others are going to go real fast.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #104 - Wrath of Con
Twincast / Podcast #104:
"Wrath of Con"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 2nd, 2014