TFC-005 GOW2 Product Images & Weapons Details

Transformers News: TFC-005 GOW2 Product Images & Weapons Details

Saturday, November 7th, 2009 6:35AM CST

Categories: Toy News, Knock Offs
Posted by: Mach   Views: 49,084

Thanks to HK-TF member chenkofs, we get to see the detailed images of TFC 005 Gear Of War 2. This is a set of weapons that can be used for various incarnations of Optimus Prime - i.e. ROTF Optimus Prime, Movie 1 Optimus Prime, Classic/Henkei Optimus Prime, Fansproject City Commander as well as Alternity Convoy.

Another main attraction of this add-on weapon set is the LED light up feature, check out some of the images that we mirrored here.

TFC-005 GOW2 Product Images & Weapons Details
TFC-005 GOW2 Product Images & Weapons Details
TFC-005 GOW2 Product Images & Weapons Details
TFC-005 GOW2 Product Images & Weapons Details
TFC-005 GOW2 Product Images & Weapons Details
TFC-005 GOW2 Product Images & Weapons Details
TFC-005 GOW2 Product Images & Weapons Details
TFC-005 GOW2 Product Images & Weapons Details
TFC-005 GOW2 Product Images & Weapons Details
TFC-005 GOW2 Product Images & Weapons Details

As there are in total 36 images available at HK-TF, kindly visit the original post here.

Finally we wish to remind readers that the TFC-005 it is not an official product from Hasbro Inc/Takara Tomy.

Seibertron, your only Ultimate Resource for Transformers.
Credit(s): HK-TF

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: TFC-005 GOW2 Product Images & Weapons Details (1017914)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on November 7th, 2009 @ 10:14am CST
The versatility is making me reconsider. I may buy these yet.
Re: TFC-005 GOW2 Product Images & Weapons Details (1017974)
Posted by Stress on November 7th, 2009 @ 3:30pm CST
Re: TFC-005 GOW2 Product Images & Weapons Details (1017988)
Posted by kirbenvost on November 7th, 2009 @ 4:54pm CST
I wonder what the quality's going to be like, and how fast they'll sell out. I kind of want one, but I'm still not sure.
Re: TFC-005 GOW2 Product Images & Weapons Details (1017995)
Posted by Anonymous. on November 7th, 2009 @ 5:24pm CST
Yeah, this shit is hot. And it's only like $25 US. Sold.
Re: TFC-005 GOW2 Product Images & Weapons Details (1018005)
Posted by Venomous Prime on November 7th, 2009 @ 6:23pm CST
I still really want that Power Convoy armor :(
Re: TFC-005 GOW2 Product Images & Weapons Details (1018040)
Posted by rpetras on November 7th, 2009 @ 9:11pm CST
Stress wrote:yes with my optimus combined with jetfire pluse this gun O_O well i think my pants are soiled>_>

Man, that "combines with Jetfire" argument almost has me sold.

Dammit, I was hoping to avoid buying these. :P
Re: TFC-005 GOW2 Product Images & Weapons Details (1018083)
Posted by Hsunami on November 8th, 2009 @ 12:29am CST
Blurrz wrote:Yeah, this shit is hot. And it's only like $25 US. Sold.

same here. at $25 I'm buying for sure.
Re: TFC-005 GOW2 Product Images & Weapons Details (1018116)
Posted by Convotron on November 8th, 2009 @ 8:05am CST
Very cool product. I may pick it up if I can set aside money for it.
Re: TFC-005 GOW2 Product Images & Weapons Details (1018136)
Posted by DevastaTTor on November 8th, 2009 @ 9:30am CST
Re: TFC-005 GOW2 Product Images & Weapons Details (1018146)
Posted by Autobots....FIRE! on November 8th, 2009 @ 10:37am CST
When does this set get released?

Want is sooooo bad!
Re: TFC-005 GOW2 Product Images & Weapons Details (1018169)
Posted by autobot-jolt on November 8th, 2009 @ 12:31pm CST
Probably going to get this. That weapon looks sweet on RotF Optimmus, even without Jetfire.
Re: TFC-005 GOW2 Product Images & Weapons Details (1018176)
Posted by 8 bit on November 8th, 2009 @ 12:50pm CST
Um...wow! What stores are these available at?

*EDIT* Online stores I mean. Tried searching BBTS, but to no avail.
Re: TFC-005 GOW2 Product Images & Weapons Details (1019058)
Posted by kirbenvost on November 11th, 2009 @ 5:01am CST
DevastaTTor wrote:I've got these ordered already, I just hope the batteries are easy to find in stores and replace. If not, the first time these are accidentally left on it's game over.

Probably standard watch batteries. If they're one of the two most common types, LR-41s or LR-44s, they may even be available in dollar stores for cheap. They are here, anyway, so that's what I'm hoping for. :mrgreen:
Re: TFC-005 GOW2 Product Images & Weapons Details (1021024)
Posted by Autobots....FIRE! on November 19th, 2009 @ 1:52pm CST
Sorry if this sounds dumb, but will this set enable me to have 2 rifles for ROTF prime? I have seem some pictures of him with 2, but Im unsure if this is just for marketing purposes.
Re: TFC-005 GOW2 Product Images & Weapons Details (1021225)
Posted by kirbenvost on November 20th, 2009 @ 3:58am CST
I'm not 100% sure, but I think there's only one.
Re: TFC-005 GOW2 Product Images & Weapons Details (1021289)
Posted by Prime Evil on November 20th, 2009 @ 8:10am CST
8 bit wrote:Um...wow! What stores are these available at?

*EDIT* Online stores I mean. Tried searching BBTS, but to no avail.

RobotKindom. I like these guys and trust them. Order from them before and never had problems.

http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/es ... 05&lang=us

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers TAKARA MP-21G Masterpiece Autobot Bumblebee G2 Ver. Action Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 33 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers Ruination Decepticons Combiners Mint RID 5pc Movor Rollerbar Ro-tor - Time Remaining: 8 days 38 minutes 18 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS PRIME BEAST HUNTERS  "OPTIMUS PRIME"  VOYAGER CLASS FIGURE - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 4 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers 3 Dark Of The Moon Optimus Prime and Shockwave Mechtech Hasbro - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 57 minutes 49 seconds
TRANSFORMERS "SHOCKWAVE" Prime Beast Hunters  VOYAGER CLASS decepticon HASBRO - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 31 seconds
Capture of Bumblebee 2007 TRANSFORMERS Screen Battles MIB - Time Remaining: 7 days 4 hours 46 minutes 17 seconds
First Encounter 2007 TRANSFORMERS Screen Battles MIB Barricade Sam - Time Remaining: 7 days 4 hours 46 minutes 16 seconds
Takara Transformers Mega SCF G1 Optimus Prime(Convoy) TV Version Figure(JP) - Time Remaining: 8 days 18 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #154 - The Misfits