TFCC 2010 2nd Exclusive - Shattered Glass Cyclonus

Transformers News: TFCC 2010 2nd Exclusive - Shattered Glass Cyclonus

Wednesday, December 30th, 2009 8:35PM CST

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 89,886

Transformers Collectors Club has just announced their second exclusive figure of 2010 for its members - Shattered Glass Cyclonus.

TFCC also confirmed the pre-order for both Cyclonus and previosly announced 1st figure for 2010 - Punch/Counterpunch will be available for the next few weeks. Expected release date for both figures is scheduled on Spring 2010.

TFCC shattered glass cyclonus

Check out TFCC official site here.

Stay tuned to Seibertron for all your latest news on Transformers.
Credit(s): TFCC
Re: TFCC 2010 2nd Exclusive - Shattered Glass Cyclonus (1032057)
Posted by Counterpunch on December 30th, 2009 @ 8:47pm CST
Oh hell yea.
Re: TFCC 2010 2nd Exclusive - Shattered Glass Cyclonus (1032059)
Posted by King Henrik on December 30th, 2009 @ 8:50pm CST
looks pretty cool but being that i don't have any other shattered glass figures, i'll probably pass. punch/counterpunch is a must buy though.
Re: TFCC 2010 2nd Exclusive - Shattered Glass Cyclonus (1032060)
Posted by JediJerseyJoe on December 30th, 2009 @ 8:52pm CST
so.... essentially American Strafe? k, got it. :roll:
Re: TFCC 2010 2nd Exclusive - Shattered Glass Cyclonus (1032064)
Posted by zodconvoy on December 30th, 2009 @ 8:56pm CST
Oh, thank God. I'm spending too much on TF's this year as it is and passing on this will be a much needed break! Or I'll put the money towards a second P/CP. Whatever.

JediJerseyJoe wrote:so.... essentially American Strafe? k, got it. :roll:

No, not quite. Strafe is in red and white while SG Cyclonus is in Rodimus' colors.
Re: TFCC 2010 2nd Exclusive - Shattered Glass Cyclonus (1032066)
Posted by Nekoman on December 30th, 2009 @ 9:03pm CST
Re: TFCC 2010 2nd Exclusive - Shattered Glass Cyclonus (1032070)
Posted by LiKwid on December 30th, 2009 @ 9:08pm CST
Helloooooooo..Trying to save up for Botcon here!!!!! Enough with all of these tantilizing exclusives!

Nekoman wrote:I like how it looks, but I don't like the concept. I've grown tired of all these Shattered Glass exclusives... They just don't seem creative.

I agree with ya there...But the Cyclonus mold is teh secks B-)
Re: TFCC 2010 2nd Exclusive - Shattered Glass Cyclonus (1032073)
Posted by Blozor on December 30th, 2009 @ 9:12pm CST
Looks like the Shattered Glass version of Cyclonus is going to be the Decepticons' Hot Rod?
Re: TFCC 2010 2nd Exclusive - Shattered Glass Cyclonus (1032080)
Posted by RodimusConvoy13 on December 30th, 2009 @ 9:25pm CST
that frakkin' rules. I'll be getting that as well.
Re: TFCC 2010 2nd Exclusive - Shattered Glass Cyclonus (1032081)
Posted by Anonymous. on December 30th, 2009 @ 9:26pm CST
Mini-con madness for 2010. I love it!
Re: TFCC 2010 2nd Exclusive - Shattered Glass Cyclonus (1032082)
Posted by First Gen on December 30th, 2009 @ 9:27pm CST
JediJerseyJoe wrote:so.... essentially American Strafe? k, got it. :roll:

Sure. If Shattered Glass Cyclonus wasn't introduced first and people were buying Strafe to pose as him.

This is a WILL buy. Guess I'm gonna have to do a custom Galvatron though.
Re: TFCC 2010 2nd Exclusive - Shattered Glass Cyclonus (1032083)
Posted by Flashwave on December 30th, 2009 @ 9:28pm CST
Hmm. I'm torn. I had want edto do Cyclonus up myself, but couldnt fin him. Now tat TFCC is doing him, I'm not sure if I really need SG Cyclonus for the story I'm "telling" or not? Truth be told, I was rather hoping for Omega. Yes, Cyc is more cost-effective, but I really like the Menasor Mold for Omega.

And yet, I love that they're doing more Shattered Glass. But I doubt it can go for too much longer unless they can do something out of the park, like the Energon Structies in white/red.
Re: TFCC 2010 2nd Exclusive - Shattered Glass Cyclonus (1032087)
Posted by Richard598 on December 30th, 2009 @ 9:55pm CST
Total want!Don't have origanal Cyclonus,or a SG fig,so,Why Not?! :grin:
Re: TFCC 2010 2nd Exclusive - Shattered Glass Cyclonus (1032094)
Posted by Mkall on December 30th, 2009 @ 10:10pm CST
Oh yes!

Mine!
Re: TFCC 2010 2nd Exclusive - Shattered Glass Cyclonus (1032095)
Posted by Hero on December 30th, 2009 @ 10:17pm CST
Re: TFCC 2010 2nd Exclusive - Shattered Glass Cyclonus (1032098)
Posted by Mkall on December 30th, 2009 @ 10:27pm CST
Hero wrote:So do you have to buy this or is this a free figure? Thinking about joining the TFCC, what were the free figures for previous years?

The free figure this year wil be Dion, which is a repaint of Universe Hot Shot.

You will have to pay for this fig, however members will get a major discount on it (and the counterpunch); somewhere between 20-40 dollars.
Re: TFCC 2010 2nd Exclusive - Shattered Glass Cyclonus (1032099)
Posted by Hero on December 30th, 2009 @ 10:31pm CST
Mkall wrote:

The free figure this year wil be Dion, which is a repaint of Universe Hot Shot.

Okay, that's cool. Thanks for the info. Doesn't sound like a bad deal at all.
Re: TFCC 2010 2nd Exclusive - Shattered Glass Cyclonus (1032103)
Posted by IceWilly on December 30th, 2009 @ 11:02pm CST
Re: TFCC 2010 2nd Exclusive - Shattered Glass Cyclonus (1032106)
Posted by Burn on December 30th, 2009 @ 11:06pm CST
Mkall wrote:

The free figure this year wil be Dion, which is a repaint of Universe Hot Shot.

w00t! I can pay $120AU to save about $50AU!

Or I could spend a few grand to get discounted BotCon tickets. :P

Not impressed with the colour scheme, never liked the Shattered Glass storyline, so this year is looking to be a pass on membership.
Re: TFCC 2010 2nd Exclusive - Shattered Glass Cyclonus (1032109)
Posted by UltraPrimal on December 30th, 2009 @ 11:12pm CST
Awesome! =P~ I would have liked Omega Doom too, but this is still really good. I love Nightsticks orange fire crotch. :lol: Can't wait! Now I gotta decide if I should go Completest and get Henkei Cyclonus too.

Actually, now that I think about it, it would have been better for the Club if they had done Omega Doom instead. Sure it a bigger toy and would require a head remold, but they could repaint him into Supreme, and even Spreem, to help recoup the cost. Maybe a future BotCon exclusive?
Re: TFCC 2010 2nd Exclusive - Shattered Glass Cyclonus (1032110)
Posted by Mkall on December 30th, 2009 @ 11:15pm CST
IceWilly wrote:Can someone give me enough information on Punch/counterpunch to tempt me to join? I realize you can't reveal pictures or whatever, but is it based off an existing classics/universe mold?

As far as I'm aware, there's been no images of the toy itself, or even a photoshop mockup of it. However he will use the Universe Sunstreaker/Sideswipe mold and will have a new head mold.

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #144 - Don't Touch That Dial